Stores > Warehouse Lighting
  • Warehouse Light

414-525-9027
      414-525-9028

Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Lighting by clicking a star below.
2018-02-12

Awesome Experience!

"Warehouse lighting is a pleasurable company to work with. They offer quality products at an affordable price. Djuro goes above and beyond our expectations for our sales contact. We are pleased with Warehouse Lighting and look forward to continuing our relationship with them.
- Elect-Tech, Inc.

Excellent Company!

"Great Experience working with Warehouse Lighting. Product came on time, customer service was friendly and courteous. Overall excellent company to work with, would recommend!

My lighting resource

"Djuro Rodic at Warehouse-lighting is a life saver. As a busy commercial contractor he makes my life easy with excellent products at unbeatable prices!!!!
If you need any kind of lights, call Warehouse-lighting

Great Supplier!

"I have been working with this company for years. They have always respected my business and worked hard to be accommodative. I have dealt with a few representatives over the years and found each one knowledgeable in lighting logistics. Buying a fixture is not a "one size fits all" proposition. That is why it helps to work with someone who can calculate what products are best suited for a specific environment. The products have always been delivered in a timely manner and at a decent price. "

2017-06-14

Great Company

"Have been ordering for years they have never let me down.. "

davken's Avatar

Massachusetts Verified Customer
2017-05-24

I went to reorder but my receipt listed a website different than where I placed the order ?

"This is the best retrofit kit for T12 conversion, all the other kits look flimsy and are folded on perforations. These aluminum parts are sturdy from a boxed design along with embossing. I was converting from T12 8ft to 4ft LED. I recommend this kit. The problem was that I needed more of the same item so I looked up the receipt in my email. Then I went to the site and could not find the retrofit kit that I bought. I looked and looked.

So I went to find another supplier, the brand I had was Jaftech Manufacturing. I found the site highbaylights.com, it looked familiar. It appears I originally ordered from this site High Bay Lights and got a receipt from WarehouseLighting.com. The receipt also included a coupon that was not accepted at High Bay Lights when I reordered. It was very frustrating trying to reorder based on my receipt that only listed another website that didn't sell the item I bought.

2016-11-18

So Nice

"Love my Millennium Goos-neck outdoor light. Great quality, easy to install, a little on the pricy side, but this is just what I have been looking for to place outside of my rustic barn-carport. I am using. Shipment was on time, no damage."

2016-11-14

Great Selection, Bad Service

"Recently ordered about 6 lights from these guys, for a new construction. They came through on all but one of the orders. The package, saying that this order was shipped with the others, failed to contain it. They did not alert me to the fact, either on the website, check out page, shipment, or any other way, that the item was apparently on back order!!!"

2016-11-04

GREAT PRICES

"Timely delivery. Repeat customers could be better appreciated"

2016-10-23

Not competitive with other ordering sites

"Not competitive with other ordering sites"

2016-10-22

Stolen Babies!! Catchy enough?

"Delivered accurately described, fairly priced, promptly handled and intact, that which was ordered, fully meeting my expectations. No big whoop. That a so described experiance is considered a positive review just illustrates the unfortunate fact, that mediocrity has become a goal for so many. If you need to ask for positive reinforcement, getting it from random people on the internet smacks of deperation."

2016-08-08

My oops, they fixed!

"These guys are great - from receiving my lights a day early, to putting up with my crazy "I'm moving and my brain is fried" e-mails, they were courteous and prompt, even when I needed to make an exchange. Can't wait to get the lights up - they look great in the box! :-)"

2016-06-16

Prompt shipping but item damaged in transit

"Ordered a Kenroy Watercross fountain. Shipping was prompt, but since the item was shipped just in its original box, it wasn't well protected, and one of the square "steps" had broken off. Given the size and weight of the item, and the fact that it would have been too much work to repackage it to ship back (the box would not have survived a return trip unless I wrapped it in about 50 yards of packaging tape), I decided it was easier to just glue the piece back on and hope it stays.

Also I discovered after I received the item that several retailers had cut their prices for the same item to about $100 less than I had paid. (Either bad timing or insufficient searching on my part.)

2016-06-05

Awesome

"Products whee shipped and recieved promptly and quality of fixtures was top of the line. First time to order and will definitely use again . Very impressed ."

2016-05-25

"The ballast was received quickly, exactly what we needed, installed, and our break room now has lights again!! thanks

Share Warehouse Lighting's store rating

Warehouse Lighting is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Lighting is not a merchant member
Warehouse Lighting does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!