Stores > Warehouse Discount Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.97/10 6.97/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.58/10 7.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.31/10 6.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Discount Center by clicking a star below.

2017-11-15

Great salesperson, awful warehouse and conflict resolution

"Our salesperson for plumbing was awesome - Laura Gerber. We had multiple warehouse issues though, with them delivering the wrong item or being weeks late with delivery. It was always difficult to get to the bottom of the situation. When they delivered the wrong Viking range, management tried to claim it was our fault and charge us a huge restocking fee when it was the electronics salesperson that had typed in the wrong model number. While Laura was amazing, we will not be returning to WDC or recommending them to others. "

2017-11-14

Customer Service

"Great service, knowledgeable staff in all dèg "

2017-11-12

Excellent Selection!!

"You will be like a kid in a candy store.
They have the best selection and prices, and I looked at many stores, including on line.

Knowledgeable and friendly service. I could not ask for better advice, and they were spot on.

Run, don’t walk to Warehehouse Discount Center!

2017-11-10

Wonderful customer service!

"The staff was very friendly and greeted us as we came in. Abdul answered all our questions and our order was delivered promptly."

2017-11-10

Great job

"I appreciate the call before delivery. The delivery went smoothly and there were no problems. Thanks "

Great service

"Joanna was extremely helpful in finding just what I wanted, and following up."

Excellent Prices, Excellent Service

"I bought all of our plumbing fixtures at WDC for our bathroom remodel. Lane is incredibly knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The prices have been below what I saw online from other competitors. "

2017-11-09

Urgent need for freezer - Kirk comes through!

"After many calls to save all frozen food, Kirk made an offer to buy floor model at great price and saved the day for us!"

2017-11-07

A very bad experience

"The bad experience started when I was waiting for the installation service from 10-2pm and they did not show up. I called them at 1:15pm for status, when they told me that there is only one more installation before me, so they will come after 2pm. I waited in my car for the installer. The installer did not show up, so I called for status. The installation coordinator called back at 3:20pm, to tell me that he will come in 20 minutes. The installer came at 3:45. He did the installation but he did it in a hurry. When he "finished" I asked him if the dishwasher can be used. He said "Sure". The first time the dishwasher was working it was leaking under the sink. One day after the installation I called the store to tell them that the installation was not good, told them about the leak and about the rushed job of their installer. (I did not have a leak under the sink when my old dishwasher was working.) I was asking for a different installer to come and fix the bad installation. I was told by the installation coordinator that if the other installer concludes that there is nothing wrong with the installation, I will have to pay for the installation again. I refused. The new dishwasher should be installed properly.
I called the store several times and asked to talk to the store manager. He was busy all the time. I was told that he will call me back. He did not call me back.
Be careful when you buy at the Warehouse Discount Center.

Really?

"Spent a small fortune and still no satisfaction. Won't go back and will not recommend. Still waiting for outcome...stay tuned :("

Disappointed

"The sales person was great. The rest of everything else was a terrible experience. "

Buy and installation

"Good working, nothing to reclamation."

2017-11-04

Small Installation Mistake.

"The installers were very professional and courteous and efficient. The only error they made was that they used plumber's tape in the threads that connected the gas to the oven. Apparently, according to our plumber who had to come back later to move the gas pipe so the oven could butt up against the wall, pointed out that the plumber's tape dries up or loses its integrity over time. I do not remember what is supposed to be used be, but he said that it was not supposed to be the plumber's tape."

2017-11-04

Defective Washer:

"I bought a GE washer from WDC and the drum started rusting in less than a month GE said "It was cosmetic." and would not fix it. I called WDC and spoke with a young lady named Linda and told her my story she took all the info to her manger and in the end they where the ones who gave me a brand new washer. I ended up getting an upgrade because they no longer had the one I originally purchased . I could not have asked for any better service than what I received Thank You WDC.
Mrs. Baugh

2017-11-02

"The sales personnel were superb. Thank you!"

Share Warehouse Discount Center's store rating

Warehouse Discount Center is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Warehouse Discount Center is a merchant member
Warehouse Discount Center participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.