Stores > Warehouse Deals
  • Warehouse Deals

Voice your opinion! Review Warehouse Deals by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Never Buy anything from Warehouse Deals, Inc it's a SCAM!!!

"I bought a Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer 4.5 liter that I found through Amazon under Used Like New Condition. I looked up there used like new policy and said that they were like new! This Fryer was never used but when I went to put it together the Plastic buttons that went through the Stainless Steel were all broken and the plastic square fitting where the electric part went was also broke and that holds the coils attached to the electric part go. So NO it wasn't used but it was BROKE!! What a scam and I can't get ahold of Amazon. That's a lot of money down the drain no wonder the guy that started Amazon is so dam rich..ha..sale products and don't give there money back. I quess he's not that rich he's only worth about 7 billion or so. Oh and it did come on time today 1/17/2018 "

2017-12-28

Was charged full price for a used textbook on Christmas Eve...

"I rented a used textbook for a Public Health maters course. The textbook was not required, just recommended as a supplement. The course provided adequate information and therefore the text was only needed for 1 chapter. I received the book in acceptable conditions and returned the book in the same condition as it was barely used and did not leave my apartment. On Christmas Eve I received an email that the book was damaged and I would be charged the full price of the book and it would be mailed back to me. From now on I will be using Chegg to rent all of my textbooks! Could not be more upset with how Warehouse Deals handled this situation, especially one day before Christmas... Students do not fall for this scam! "

2017-12-16

Dont buy from here

"I didn't read the other reviews before buying a bruder dump truck for my son that said used but excellent condition and in the box still. Well it was in the box and excellent condition other than the entire hood assembly/front end that covers the engine and has the grill and headlights in it was not there. How could you sell a toy and claim excellent condition but not tell about a main part missing. After I received the truck today I read other reviews and know this wasn't just an accident. This site/company has horrible reviews and ratings and I definitely will never buy anything from there again. I will be sure to tell everyone I know about my experience so they don't buy anything from this company only to be disappointed like everyone else. I would have given a "0" star rating but you have to give at least one to proceed to the comments section of the review. Dont waste your time or money with warehouse deals INC, you will be sorry. I buy a lot of things from amazon, especially toys and I definitely want make that mistake again. Here is their exact description: condition: used- very good, item will come in original packaging inside another box. Original packaging will be damaged. The box the truck was in wasn't too bad. It was a little less than perfect condition but the fact that they specifically said it would be in another bigger box, which it was, tells me that there is no way the missing part was lost in shipment or anything because it would have been in the box if it fell off the truck somehow. Basically it seems the company is deceptive and scamming people. Thanks for the negative experience, warehouse deals inc. "

2017-10-27

Crap. Scam.

"Bought a "Compound Meter" vacuum/fuel pump tester. Came quick. However, needle doesn't sit on "Zero". It sits on "11". Not acceptable. Tried contacting them: "Not available at this time." For $12 I guess I got what I paid for. Never again! Dipshits..."

2017-08-03

horrible management

"I ordered a 10' x 10' canopy that was in stock when ordered and given a 4-5 working days delivery time. On 7th working day still showed item not sent. Contacted Amazon and they showed Warehouse Deals Inc. were not even showing my item in stock. Everytime I checked status it was showing preparing to be shipped. I ordered for vacation, which I'm leaving in 2 days and now no canopy to be found. Very unhappy with their professionalism at Warehouse Deals Inc.. Could've just let me know they did not have in stock and I could've purchased elsewhere. Sorry for wanting a product delivered at my doorstep and for trying to spend money with you. Pitiful!!!!!"

2017-05-04

Scam! Do not buy from them!

"Everything about this purchase was shady as I'm learning by the day! The super long story short is, I made a purchase at walmart.com initially it said the order would not be here until May 9th then it was May 4th then mysteriously it was delivered on the 26th of April and I placed the order on the 24th of April. I was home that day and collected other packages that the Postal Service delivered but it was not my order from walmart.com. After many calls to walmart.com, a manager with the Postal Service and several callsto contact this company with no professional vcmail, the mystery is the tracking number that Walmart had was the exact same tracking number of my amazon.com purchase two unrelated companies two different products. Walmart and Amazon both are not sure how this could have even happened that they are sharing the same tracking numbers and what's more scary is that they are figuring out how to see your purchase at one vendor and another vendor and trying to tie it together!! Finally got my refund from Walmart today however I originally just wanted the product! BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS VENDOR! I also believe they may be working under another name of 123stores, Inc on amazon.com. Also, I'm not talking about the company Amazon's warehouse deals. This appears to be another company just called warehousedeals that Walmart told me about not and NOT associated with the amazon.com warehouse deals"

2017-05-02

OMG - THEY ****!! TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE ORDER TO LIST THEM ALL - OVER CHARGED TOO!!

"Ordered a new, soft cover, 8 book series for $59. Here goes: was charged $206 without authorization!!!! Received only 7, used, hard cover, books that were filthy, written in, stained, wrinkled, etc. Book 2 was missing altogether. Book 6 had no jacket. No one is this incompetent - I suspect outright fraud."

2017-03-01

NO BOOK

"I have not received my text and am now having to resort to using the one on reserve in the library.

What's worse is that I have no way of contacting this "Warehouse."

2016-11-28

Warehouse deals cant tell black from white

"I clearly ordered 2 Juno 6" recessed can light trims part # 614B-WH = Black baffles with white trim rings
I received 2 Juno part # 614W-WH ---white baffles with white trim. One had the correct factory pkg with correct PN 614B-WH marked on the package with a 614W-WH white on white trim in it. Other had plastic bag wrap with what appears to be a Warehouse PN-- LPN RR 067702438

2016-09-02

Fraud! Do Not rent from them!

"My rental arrived in horrible condition. It actually smelled like it had landed in someone's toilet. I complained. No one responded. I returned it and was charged $93 for the book. This company has many, many bad reviews. Rent from someone else. "

2016-08-25

Rental Scam

"I rented a book with "acceptable" condition. It came with torn binding. When I returned the book as it was shipped, it was rejected and I was charged the full price of the book.

It's a good scam for them to make a lot of money from unsellable books.

2016-04-28

Scam book rental business

"Do not rent textbooks from Amazon! They process textbook rentals through "Warehouse Deals," and it is a scam. They sent me a book with broken spine, I never used the book, then they refused to accept the rental return on the grounds that the book is damaged, instantly charged my credit card FULL PRICE for a NEW book, and returned the damaged book (that they rented to me) to me "to keep." Amazon customer service refunded the charge, but why go through this hassle? I guess most people don't ask for refund, so the scam continues, and Warehouse Deals "sells" used books to unsuspecting students for the price of a new book!"

2016-04-20

Taylor made for me!

"Bought a Taylor 214eN. I thought it was a joke. I quickly bought it with one click. I never thought I'd see anything decent. Three days later it came in a factory box, sealed inside in plastic, with a beautiful case, with all the owners info inside. At first I thought it was hot, and didn't want to send in my ID#. It was brand new, no marks, buffed to a high gloss with the tags still hanging on it. The rest of the stock was almost four times more expensive for the same guitar. Still had a little saw dust inside, with full documentation. I realize some deals are better than others, but this was the find of a lifetime. "

2016-03-21

the other reviews had me scared but....

"The product: a left handed Epiphone Casino guitar described as used- acceptable appears to be unused and brand new. I was expecting to possibly need to return it but I wouldn't return this guitar for triple the cost. It is absolutely beautiful and flawless. Were all the previous reviews written by some angry college student with 7 or 8 accounts? I read the reviews after I had purchased and was worried and afraid that I would receive a beat up POS that would not even be acceptable, INSTEAD I GOT A PERFECTLY BRAND NEW GUITAR...Amazon has one left for over $1200 total with shipping mine was $412 including shipping...WAREHOUSE DEALS INC. RULES!!!!"

2016-02-13

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY

"Rented a book thru Amazon. Book came in "Acceptable" condition. This is the lowest condition for used items. The book came with bent pages, stains, definitely used. Returned the book on time 12/2015. Noticed a charge on my card 1/7/2016 for purchase price due to return rejected-damaged. No communication from company. They send damaged used rental books then upon return in same condition as received, charge full price of book plus rental fee already paid. On top of that they keep the book. RIPOFF!!
UPDATE: Received book in mail today 2/13/16 over a month later not even sure if same book!!

Share Warehouse Deals's store rating

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Warehouse Deals is not a merchant member
Warehouse Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!