Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.71/10 1.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.97/10 1.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

Don't believe their website

"Said in stock both for in-store pickup and online. After waiting for a few days, the in-store pickup got cancelled due to being out of stock. So I ordered online because that said in-stock also. Been waiting a few days and decided to use their bot to check status. Not helpful. Still says "preparing for shipment" even though it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Not possible unless you're Amazon in certain cities (of which I'm not). Called and discovered my "local distributor" is out of stock and they are "searching other distributors further away" to see if they have stock, but it might take "3-10 days". Yeah, it's almost Christmas. Not happening. It doesn't take 3-10 days to check stock on an item. It's by computer. It takes less than a second. I'm not waiting around to be told it's out of stock leaving me screwed for Christmas. I don't appreciate being lied to and strung around when time is of the essence."

2017-12-11

Wrong item shipped/never got it.

"I ordered a bed and I received only the side boards and drawers. So, I contacted Walmart customer service stating I never received the headboard/footboard due to the dimensions being to big for Fedex. So, Walmart stated I had to replace item to get the headboard and footboard so I did. A few days go by and I receive drawers AGAIN. Meanwhile, still no headboard or footboard. So, I contacted Walmart again and stating my issue and they told me I had to purchase the whole bed again in order to receive the headboard and footboard. At that time I asked for a refund and have labels be sent to me because a person at customer service said I was unable to bring it to my local Walmart because they wouldn't have any idea what was going on. They sent me ONE label and then proceeded to tell me that their system was down and could no longer send me two more labels....So, after multiple calls and frustration, I did however talk to a supervisor and she sent me labels. Now, I am receiving emails indicating I have not sent my items in. I have given my tracking numbers/order numbers etc. and they state they have updated my account but are unable to send me an email stating same.

Very irritating and will not be ordering from Walmart again.

2017-12-10

If you really want it, DON'T buy from them!

"My grandson wanted a Paw Petrol Airplane and after checking several places, it was on sale at Walmart.com. It said available (very limited numbers) at my local store & I could pick it up that day. We bought it and paid for it. The confirming e-mail said I had to wait for the "pick-up" notification before it was ready. Almost 4 hours later we still did not have it so we decided to go to the store anyway. The pick-up counter was empty - 3 people working there, no other customers waiting. They told us it wasn't our turn yet. We explained that the web site said only a few left and we were very concerned that by the time they got to our order, they would be gone. They could not have cared less and they told us that the order was NOT a guarantee that it would be available. We said we would look on the floor and if one was there we would bring it to them for check out . Still - NO. They were uncaring and rude. We found a different assistant manager who helped us find one (there were only 2 left), told us how to get a prince match at the register and we checked out (with a super nice cashier who also helped us with the price match). When we got home, we went on line to cancel the order and still, 7 hours later, we had not received the OK to pick it up. This was the 2nd time in 3 years we tried to use Walmart.com with store pick-up and both times it was a disaster."

Marketplace Resellers Highway Robbery

"I ordered some clothing for my boys online from Walmart. I had no idea i needed to pay attention to the "sold by:" caption under the item, when I placed it in my cart. I needed to return some items and in one order, there were 3 different re sellers: Direct home supply, value-store online and Etosell. When I sent an email to Direct Home-supply, I got a generic email saying that they would need to check on how to return an item. Then, the next day emailed me with the address to mail it. So I had to pay $11 to ship a $30 item. Value store online is a similar experience while Etosell is unbelievable... on the Walmart website, the return policy does not even populate, so I had to visit their website only to find out the Walmart has given them permission to charge a 20% restocking fee, so again a $40 item is now discounted by 20% and then $10 to ship. Seriously, any other purchase online at Walmart, I can always return to the store with original receipt /packaging label for a full refund. I am so disappointed that Walmart has allowed this nonsense to go on. After this return in fulfilled, I will no longer purchase anything online from Walmart again regardless of who the vendor is, since Walmart allowed this to happen in the first place. I feel bad for those who need every penny and are now burdened with this added cost associated with purchasing anything from Walmart unknowingly."

2017-12-09

Order Never Came/Walmart Customer Service EXTREMELY UNHELPFUL!

"I ordered a car seat from AAA Perfect Buys via Walmart.com. The product never arrived, the tracking number showed it delivered to the east cost and I live on the west. Called and emailed over a dozen times and never received any communication back. Don't even bother contacting Walmart.com support as they can do NOTHING to help. They said they would escalate my call and get my money back to me but they never answered, dropped my call, and when I tried to call back, EBONY, the rep, told me I would have to call AAA Perfect Buys AGAIN! I AM DONE WITH WALMART.COM! THE PRICES AREN'T WORTH ALL THE HASSLE, FRUSTRATION, AND ANGER I FEEL NOW. IF YOU WANT AN ENJOYABLE OR JUST TOLERABLE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE, NEVER SHOP WALMART ONLINE OR IN STORE!!"

Same As All Experiences

"I have to say that i have had the same experience as all reviewers on here. Lucky i learned my lesson with only a 20 dollar mistake. It is absolutely ridiculous that WAL-MART sits back and watches as all of its loyal customers get scammed. Wal-Mart is surely going to put it self out of business. I will be putting in a complaint with the better business bureau & i am sure i'm not the 1st one. We put out trust into Wal-mart online as a know store to stand up to its standards either in store or online. If we wanted to buy JUNK we would have went to ebay / amazon for there cheap & crappy items. Everyone needs to boycott this business. .. They reeled us all in and put other stores out of business to have total control of price and quality with no competition. I will never fall for this again. And i am sorry for anyone who has the same experience as i did and all the other people on here who wrote reviews.

A Shopper's Nightmare

"I ordered a digital converter box from Walmart.com. The item I received is obviously a customer reject (return). The box was damaged. The battery for the remote was damaged. The remote did not work. The converter box itself came apart and oddly enough the package I received was from the Walmart Return Center in Bentonville, AR. When I tried to return the item to the store and was told they cannot accept this return because the UPC on my converter box is not the same as what I have ordered. I not only received a damaged product but a wrong product. I got the impression that Walmart staff think I was playing some kind of scam on them. I will never order anything from Walmart.com again."

2017-12-09

Never ever purchase from the third-party seller of Walmart.com

"I purchased a cookware from BTING TRADING LLC for 20 bucks. Too small and too shallow to use. Contacted Walmart.com, first told me it would be free return and asked me to directly contact the seller. Seller asked me to keep it or give it to a friend since the returning process will be troublesome and expensive. I said no as it is useless. They still refused to give me a free return, and said that they would give me 8 dollar refund for keeping that useless stuff. I called walmart.com, one lady transferred me to another. And this time I was told I had to follow the policy of the third-party seller. Her sort of "none of our business" attitude made me feel very uncomfortable.
I was too busy recently to afford spending more time returning this stuff. I will keep it and use it remind myself, never ever buy from Walmart.com.

Buyer Beware!

"I now have four separate incidents with Walmart.com that will convince anyone to take their business elsewhere. Please don’t judge me, the last two are so close together they should count as three strikes and you are out!

Right now, I bought my Mom a television for her birthday on Black Friday. It did not show up when it was supposed to, so I checked and it was out of stock indefinitely....so much for Black Friday deal. I chose another one, and paid extra for delivery by December 7, a week after her birthday. I received an email on the 7th that it was shipped to some logistics company, and they would call me when they got it to set up an appointment. I knew I had paid for home delivery December 7, so I decided to call Walmart to check. Oh my gosh, has anyone else ever tried that? I finally did speak with someone who really knew nothing, but was patronizing....I understand how you feel right now, etc....I honestly did not care about that, I just wanted answers. We were on the phone forever, then she finally told me the tv would be delivered the 8th. It was not. I probably will never get it either. Trust me, do not ever order from Walmart! I will be happy to share the first two times as well if it would help anyone.

2017-12-08

Item not delivered, Walmart refuses to give money back.

"I've purchased AMD CPU for my computer. Seller claims it was shipped and delivered. I did not receive the item but since it was shipped uninsured I cannot even file a claim with USPS to get money back. Walmart points the finger at re-seller. Re-seller tells me to file the police report. I cannot even describe the shipped package neither to USPS nor police to start the claim since I never got it.
Don't risk it. Buy from someone who cares about the customers.

Holds $2500 of bank available funds for a $10 item

"My wife placed a large order with multiple items based on "pick it up from store". Of course nothing was actually available at the store we were directed to. She cancelled the entire order within an hour of initially placing it. Walmart had already "processed" one of the items - the $10 item. Here we are exactly 7 days later and Walmart continues to have the initial order amount of ~ $2500 "on hold" with our bank (BofA whom are also crooks). Bank says it's Walmart. We call Walmart everyday - just today my wife has been on the phone > 2 hours with them. Constant shuffle to another area, another person, whatever without resolution. DO NOT USE WALMART.COM unless you don't mind them typing up funds in your bank for as long as they like."

2017-12-07

Buyer beware

"Walmart.com is now selling junk from a third party in China. Walmart takes no responsibility for returning item and leaves that responsibility between customer and some obscure manufacturer in China. I bought a stereo on cyber Monday. Walmart will not return so refers me to BTING some company in China. The email I received back from the company suggested that "I give the item away to someone I know" and that they are "afraid I will have to pay to return item". Still no means of return. My suggestion......go to Amazon for seem less returns. "

2017-12-06

NEVER AGAIN!!!

"Ordered a laptop on black Friday, box delivered on time, however only to have a gift card ($5.00) fora $100+ laptop. 2 contacted made to CUSTOMER service PROMISED it would arrive by December 6th for my son's Bday, well no it's not even in route or traceable 3 days later, nor was a PROMISED EMAIL no sorry no discount just a 10 yr old without his birthday gift! "

2017-12-05

"This has been the absolute worst experience I've ever had ordering anything online! Customer service is horrible! No help at all and they don't seem to know anything. It has been so frustrating! On cyber Monday I placed an order for an XBox One S Bundle that was on sale for $189.99. Everything seemed fine, I got an order number and everything. The next day I decide to log in to my Walmart account to see when it was estimated to arrive and I notice that my order was marked as canceled. I call customer service and no one seems to know why it was cancelled. Something about making sure the payment method was safe and protecting their customers. To be honest I don't even know, no one could give me a straight answer about anything. Anyway, I was told to place the order again after 30 minutes and that my money from the original order would be refunded in 5 business days. So if I only had those $200 I would have had to wait a week to buy this xbox that was probably going to sell out. I was lucky enough to have another card so after 30 min I went ahead and placed the order again using this different card. Again, everything seemed fine. I got an order number, confirmation email, everything. A couple minutes later I receive another email saying this new order was cancelled too! I decide to check my bank account and I was charged TWICE for this second order. So in total I placed two orders, both were canceled, but I was charged 3 times!! Now the xbox is sold out and Im out $570!!! I call customer service again and they tell again that they're "sorry" and that I have to wait a week to get all my money back! She tells me to wait 24 hrs and place the order AGAIN! wtf!?! I'm sorry at that point I was so frustrated and ****! Like, how do you expect me to afford another order??? The dang thing is already sold out and they cant do anything to help me!? Now it's been a week and I still haven't received my money back. I decided to call customer service again to ask why I haven't gotten my money back and the lady ask's me if I've tried contacting the seller?........ WTF! Why would I have contacted the seller if WALMART told me they were responsible and that THEY were going to refund me! Now they're telling me to contact the seller???? I'm never shopping at WALMART.COM AGAIN! "

2017-12-05

Terrible Service

"Ordered a product online and was informed that the product required pickup at a local store. I show up to the Greenville MS store and of the 5 employees non offered to help. Once someone did, i was told that the order was not ready. He stated to go to the department and get the item off of the shelf he would make sure i got it then. I went back to the sporting good department and there was no one to help. Finally someone came to help and informed me that she was sold out of that item. They offered no solution. "

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!