Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.26/10 1.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.30/10 1.30/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.93/10 1.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Poor customer service

"Went to Wal Mart about 2:00. Only 4 lines opened in whole store. Waited in line 25 minutes to check out. Customer service manager was ringing on the register. Bought a lot of glass things. She puts the stuff all together in the bags. As she puts it in bad you hear it hit the counter. I ask her to seperate the things because they are going to break. She continues to just throw stuff in the bags. Puts hamburger on top of my cookies etc. she is a customer service manager. And that is how she treats her customers. I told a store manager. She assured me that she would have a talk with Dhwani about her actions today. Also ask why only 4 lines opened. Was told they go with what they have. Instead of calling all available cashiers to the front."

2018-01-17

Their 3rd party seller scam is a bunch of crap. I will NEVER shop at Wal-Mart again after this.

"I ordered 2 coats, neither one fit, & the 3rd party vendor doesn't speak English. Looks like I'm out $70 & Walmart doesn't care."

2018-01-16

Won't honir sales prices listed

"This is a complaint about Walmart.com.I am trying to order a pair of prescription glasses for my daughter and online it shows that they are $9 on sale from $38. But when I checkout it shows as $38.I contacted customer service and they said tgat no, they arent on sale for $9. Well heres what I am looking at-

Pretty sure it says that they are $9.In fact, all of the glasses of this brand are showing $9 and they are also $9 IN STORE!!! So why am I being told that all of these glasses are marked wrong and I can't get them for the price they are listed at? Now I have to buy elsewhere online.

2018-01-16

Walmart has became the worse of the worse.

"Few past days I visited two different Walmart stores one in 14000 Worth Ave, Woodbridge VA, 22192 and two days later the one located in Dumfries, 17041 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Dumfries, VA. 22026.
In both occasions had to purchase vegetables and fruit, there weren't one single plastic bag anywhere in the area all bag holders totally empty, I went also to the,meat department to get bags, none anywhere. It happened in the first week of January 2018 in two different stores, so I have to go to the front to the cashiers to get some for my groceries.
This is what Walmart has became these days many empty shelves, the milk racks were most empty with a few bottles way back in the shelves, however there was one person working in the fridge but even he saw the tremendous effort several shoppers were trying to reach but didn't bother to rearrange so people didn't had to make an extra effort to reach the product. I'm in my early 70's had to go down to my knee and then had to literally lay down to the floor in order to reach a bottle of milk. Besides have seen prices go up lately specially food items. So I'm glad and hope for our benefit living in this area we have a few new stores which have opened recently such as, Lidl, Price Rite, and Aldi, where the quality and price large surpass Walmart.
These are much more smaller stores but they have most of groceries Walmart carries and shelves fully stocked at probably between 20 to 30% lower prices. Sorry for the Walmart employees, but the way Walmart is treating costumers it deserves to go out of business.

Horrible. Will never shop Walmart Online again

"Since Walmart didn't like my review and rejected it stating it was inappropriate. Not sure how that's the case. I was very professional. Guess they just don't like hearing the truth. So now I'm going out of my way to make my review known anywhere I can. Very shady of them to do that. Can't say I'm surprised though. Here we go.

I bought a toaster from walmart online only because every walmart within distance was sold out of the item I wanted. The toaster was great.
Great little Toaster. Great price. Loved it so much I got my mom one. My issue is not with the toaster but Walmart. Do not shop online!!!. They are terrible. The problem I had was with walmart and shipping. They took an extremely long time to ship. So long that my payment must have "timed out" because they had to charge me again before it shipped. I was unhappy with the service and the fact that walmart charged me twice. It created a hold of the amount right before xmas and charged it again. Which means they had two holds on my account. That's not right especially right before xmas. I had to wait 7-10 business days for the old amount to be released before I even received any product! What gives walmart the right to charge my card at their will? I have never had a company do that before let alone a big company like walmart. Get it together!

Don't order online

"Delivery was set for 12/30/17. On the 29th Wal-Mart chgd the date to 1/2/18. They made me call FedEx to cancel and didn't refund my $ until 1/13/18. Another order set for 1/11/18 was chgd to 1/17 the night of the 11th. That one never made it to the truck. Bottom line, I'm done! They advertise things they simply can't deliver! "

2018-01-13

Amzing Company, So Helpful!

"Purchase Beats by Dre headphones and the whole experience was great!!! So happy I shopped here!"

2018-01-13

3rd party reseller

"Still dealing with a run around of promises of refund from 3rd party online purchase of a defective blood pressure monitor that wouldn't even turn on. Sick to death of even talking to Tommy King in China about this. "

2018-01-10

Racial Profiling

"I wanted to share my experience today at this Walmart as an African-American woman I am so frustrated I thought that racial profiling and singling only African-Americans out was over, but today with what I experienced soon  realized that's not the case.  Carol the customer service manager at the self-checkout watched me place my items of purchase on the counter. My 1st order of purchase consisted of only 3 item  Only to come back to her register as I was completing my final purchase which consisted of only one item as I proceeded to walk past her in a loud voice she said "I need to check your bags and your receipt, I only see you purchased one item". I said no ma'am I will not show you my receipt if you want you can do your research open up your register pull your log and you will see I paid for all items on two separate purchases her response "Ma'am it's really not that serious to me".  So i walked out the door and cme back in immediately ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"  Which said go back when i walked up to her i requested she call a member of management her response I already did  I proceeded to say to her so I guess you really assumed that I stole out of your store.

Karen the CSM came over  she did immediately apologize but then she wanted to give me excuses absolutely unacceptable  I told her my conversation with her was not even going to validate  my experience  so I needed upper management  she then called and Joy the manager on duty came over and was very apologetic she asked was there anything that she could do for me.  I was so livid  my response was absolutely not  I explained to her  you can't take  what I feel right now because i am angry.

I asked Joy if she wanted to see my receipts, she said no I said but you know what I'm going to show you my receipts anyway I pulled out my receipts showed her my purchases and left the store.

From the time I exited the store the first time and made that you turn back in the store they had no need to worry as they can see the front of their store if they ever needed to pull their cameras and see I didn't pull anything out of my bag I made a choice to Come Back Inn that's a blessed thing about surveillance and I welcome them to do that.

I am not happy and for all that know me when I'm not happy nobody's going to be happy. I did call to speak to Cam she was unavailable she was off so I will make an attempt to call her back tomorrow at 8 a.m. and I will speak to their district manager.

I refused to be treated in anyway less than acceptable.

I carry myself in such a way that I'm not understanding why I want Walmart to run their cameras and tell me what made her select me, as I observed every register being full but you only stopped me I want answers

I want to know what demographics do you select two profile it's not just random.

I'm not going to stop until I get resolve. The  money that I spend as a business owner is not based on the color of my skin it's not based on how I dress there is nothing that I can't pay for if I really want it.

I am really disappointed i have never experienced that before and will never experience it again that i promise. Signed SheNetta Gordon

2018-01-10

Never again, Wal-Mart.com

"Wondered a small Christmas pillow on 12/17/17. My bank account was charged immediately (Amazon charges when shipped) by the Marketplace partner creating a shipping label. The tracking info indicated "label created, item not yet shipped" for two weeks. Started refund request with partner who claimed a computer glitch was the problem and to wait. I called Wal-Mart.com to complain, was told I'd receive a call from their escalation team within an hour, call never came. I had to threaten legal action. Received my refund finally, 3 weeks after order placed. Never again Wal-Mart as you do not stand behind your customer. Oh, and i've never received the pillow!"

2018-01-09

Had me pick up broken TV twice and still wants me to add 200 dollars when I ask for replacement!

"We order 78 inch RCA TV from Walmart online for $1099. They require us to pick up by ourselves. The first TV we picked up had a cracked screen. They sent another one to our local Walmart, had us picked it up AGAIN, and the second one STILL had a cracked screen. The customer service told us they will not replace the TV anymore, and that we must make a new order. The new order is 200 dollars more expensive, and will only give us 25 dollars discount. The TV is extremely heavy and I had to order a truck to haul it back and forth from Walmart to my house. It's ridiculous! They said they will only refund us but will not give us a replacement for the same price, we must pay more. Walmart does not care about their customers or their products, and wasted our time and money. Absolutely horrible experience, and NEVER order from Walmart unless you are ready for such an undeserved and unpleasant experience! "

Sandy.b's Avatar

South Carolina
2018-01-09

Getting worse

"Most new procedures improve with time but not here. Larger % of merchandise is coming from Msrketplace suppliers. Shows shipping fairly quick but all that is done is a label is printed and USPS, etc have been notified of pending shipment. May actually be d-a-y-s before it even leaves warehouse. "

Nightmare to return to Walmart.com

"I ordered a quilt which is defective from a third party vendor on Walmart.com. Weblinens and Blowout Bedding didn't send a return lable with my order. It will cost almost as much as the quilt to ship it back. Walmart will do nothing. My calls to both of these vendors, which are listed on my order, go unanswered. Big pain! Walmart.com is not helping; I will avoid making this mistake again."

2018-01-08

Marketplace partner sent me an off-brand replacement!

"I ordered name-brand product and was sent an off-brand. Also, the 2-day free shipping isn't real....read the fine print. It came more than a week late and some products in my order are coming 2 weeks late! I'm going back to Amazon!"

2018-01-08

Never ever buy anything from Walmart online

"I ordered a drawer 3 weeks ago and I haven’t received it yet, it was supposed to be delivered by January 5th. Also I even haven’t received any email or call from Walmart or the vendor which is “My Goods” to mention the delay or explain the problem, so
the whole day I was waiting for the purchase.
It was a gift for my mom’s surprise party on Friday night. Since I haven’t received it, it caused me some trouble to get a gift. Such a hassle, I was so busy that day.
I’m so disappointed with my purchase.
Finally I ended up emailing the main vendor, that just sent me a short email that we are sorry you will receive your purchase today!!!!!

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!