Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.31/10 1.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.69/10 1.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.98/10 1.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.

Failed to Deliver

"Ordered a futon bed that was scheduled to be delivered a week after ordered.
No contact on the day of delivery by outside company.
Took 3 hours of being on hold to find out there was a shipping error.
Had to be reordered for shipment for the following week.
Still waiting for the futon.

NEVER AGAIN

"I've been trying to find a pair of pajamas for my wife for Christmas Eve as is a tradition for our family. The first pair I ordered was supposed to be a large and when they arrived they ended up being a 3x after wasting gas to return them I thought I would give it another try with a different set, after ordering the second pair I receive a message a few days after the order went through saying they are now on back order and I have to wait a few more days to find out if they will even have them to ship them out. I don't have time to keep wasting on Walmart garbage I'm getting a refund once again and will go elsewhere. This is not the first time I've had problems with Walmart.com or at their stores, but it will be the last."

Incorrect order-twice

"We received an incorrect order - twice. Attempted to return at a walmart store. Spent more than an hour and was unable to return. Was on the phone with a walmart.com associate at the same time. Took him 45 minutes to issue a shipping label. The package is on my front porch. Don't know when (or if) FedEx will pick up order. No refund to date. Will not use walmart.com again!"

2017-12-13

Ruined christmas for my kids with no sympthoy. Lies after lies :(

"Wort nightmare i have ever been threw! Christmas is over! :("

2017-12-13

Bad surveys are bs

"I normally would go there I always used to shop there actually got everything from there then I figured I'd spent so much money there that they were rewarding me they gave me like emails here and there I won like $500 cash this that and the other was like okay well that's cool actually 2 times 3 times in the last month tried it ended up filling out surveys for about 2 hours and got nothing but emails from other things that they had me survey that they sold inside of their store do not go to walmart.com and fill anything out ever because they will give you false emails and bull crap surveys and just blow up your email if you want to shop there shop there but do not register anything it's a waste of time

2017-12-12

Bought a trampoline online Black Friday-Got 66% of it Walmart charged me 100%. Can’t get me the other 33%

"Ordered a 15’ square trampoline made by Skywalker online from Walmart for the Black Friday price of $345.00. 2 of the 3 boxes made it to the house via fed ex. Box 3 was damaged in transit and returned to sender. Walmart says the box is no longer available and we have to ship back the other boxes before they refund our card - this took roughly 4 hours on the phone and web chat over 5 different days to get this answer with about 6 different worthless agents and good luck getting to their “escalation team”. I called Walmart’s supplier of the trampoline. They only carry parts. The junk is shipped over from China direct from Manufacturer to your door. Due to this Walmart and Skywalker are of no help in getting you the product. It is proven that Walmart’s 100% product delivery agreement is nothing more than propaganda. If you want to waste money are trying to get 100% of the product you pay for don’t use Walmart or Skywalker trampoline. "

Unreliable

"I órdered Nov 24...it was to be here Dec 1-4...Dec 13 STILL NOT HERE...no correspondence at all from them...i will go back to Amazon!!!!"

Stay away

"They list these 3rd party sellers selling the most horrendous quality of items. Kmart lost my business - in store and online. Never will I go near a walmart again."

damaged

"laptop was damaged and store said call online store. an they told me go to store. then they wouldn't ship one so I could exchange they wanted mine first like they couldn't ship to thier own store and let me exchange. never buy online again"

2017-12-12

Awful, always trying to get you to go in their store

"I began buying no perishable cleaning products on line

I compared specific Amazon and Walmart for specifis product and pricing online. By no surprise I found that Walmart tried to get me into the store for for "supposidely " cheaper pricing and no shipping cost.

Be aware ,,,,,its a scam. Their business model is to show it cheaper in the store , or free shipping, then they tell you its unavailable online , or cheaper in the store .

Everything they do is to try and get you in the store to shop. Buyer be ware !!!

On my "last and final " order , Walmart said if I ordered over 35$ worth I would receive free shipping
for 1 box full. So far, a week later , I've received 2 partial shipments from 2 locations and the order is still short.

Never again, its not worth the trouble

2017-12-12

Walmart/Walmar.com is a joke!

"Walmart and walmart.com is a joke! Not only do they treat their loyal employees awful but their customers don't mean crap to them either! For almost 2 years I've been going back and forth with them, UPS, and a bank I'm no longer associated with all because Walmart doesn't want to give me my rightful $100+, tax, and shipping that I'm owed due to never receiving the safety net to the kids trampoline! I purchased it all together and only received the trampoline. For almost 2 years Walmart has told me it's a UPS matter or my banks fault, ummmm NO I purchased it from Walmart.com, it's on them to get me my product or refund. Too late for the product so now all I'm requesting is store credit, simple enough, right? Wrong! They denied me and yet again referred me to the bank I no longer do business with and or UPS. I previously worked with Walmart and quit due the an assistant manager felt it was her place to go to the hospital where I was with my son and tell me to find someone else to sit with him, while we were awaiting a higher level of care placement, as I was neglecting my responsibilities to Walmart! Are you kidding me! As you can see, Walmart/Walmat.com cares nothing for their employees nor their customers no matter how loyal they truly are! "

2017-12-11

Don't believe their website

"Said in stock both for in-store pickup and online. After waiting for a few days, the in-store pickup got cancelled due to being out of stock. So I ordered online because that said in-stock also. Been waiting a few days and decided to use their bot to check status. Not helpful. Still says "preparing for shipment" even though it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Not possible unless you're Amazon in certain cities (of which I'm not). Called and discovered my "local distributor" is out of stock and they are "searching other distributors further away" to see if they have stock, but it might take "3-10 days". Yeah, it's almost Christmas. Not happening. It doesn't take 3-10 days to check stock on an item. It's by computer. It takes less than a second. I'm not waiting around to be told it's out of stock leaving me screwed for Christmas. I don't appreciate being lied to and strung around when time is of the essence."

2017-12-11

Wrong item shipped/never got it.

"I ordered a bed and I received only the side boards and drawers. So, I contacted Walmart customer service stating I never received the headboard/footboard due to the dimensions being to big for Fedex. So, Walmart stated I had to replace item to get the headboard and footboard so I did. A few days go by and I receive drawers AGAIN. Meanwhile, still no headboard or footboard. So, I contacted Walmart again and stating my issue and they told me I had to purchase the whole bed again in order to receive the headboard and footboard. At that time I asked for a refund and have labels be sent to me because a person at customer service said I was unable to bring it to my local Walmart because they wouldn't have any idea what was going on. They sent me ONE label and then proceeded to tell me that their system was down and could no longer send me two more labels....So, after multiple calls and frustration, I did however talk to a supervisor and she sent me labels. Now, I am receiving emails indicating I have not sent my items in. I have given my tracking numbers/order numbers etc. and they state they have updated my account but are unable to send me an email stating same.

Very irritating and will not be ordering from Walmart again.

2017-12-10

If you really want it, DON'T buy from them!

"My grandson wanted a Paw Petrol Airplane and after checking several places, it was on sale at Walmart.com. It said available (very limited numbers) at my local store & I could pick it up that day. We bought it and paid for it. The confirming e-mail said I had to wait for the "pick-up" notification before it was ready. Almost 4 hours later we still did not have it so we decided to go to the store anyway. The pick-up counter was empty - 3 people working there, no other customers waiting. They told us it wasn't our turn yet. We explained that the web site said only a few left and we were very concerned that by the time they got to our order, they would be gone. They could not have cared less and they told us that the order was NOT a guarantee that it would be available. We said we would look on the floor and if one was there we would bring it to them for check out . Still - NO. They were uncaring and rude. We found a different assistant manager who helped us find one (there were only 2 left), told us how to get a prince match at the register and we checked out (with a super nice cashier who also helped us with the price match). When we got home, we went on line to cancel the order and still, 7 hours later, we had not received the OK to pick it up. This was the 2nd time in 3 years we tried to use Walmart.com with store pick-up and both times it was a disaster."

2017-12-09

Marketplace Resellers Highway Robbery

"I ordered some clothing for my boys online from Walmart. I had no idea i needed to pay attention to the "sold by:" caption under the item, when I placed it in my cart. I needed to return some items and in one order, there were 3 different re sellers: Direct home supply, value-store online and Etosell. When I sent an email to Direct Home-supply, I got a generic email saying that they would need to check on how to return an item. Then, the next day emailed me with the address to mail it. So I had to pay $11 to ship a $30 item. Value store online is a similar experience while Etosell is unbelievable... on the Walmart website, the return policy does not even populate, so I had to visit their website only to find out the Walmart has given them permission to charge a 20% restocking fee, so again a $40 item is now discounted by 20% and then $10 to ship. Seriously, any other purchase online at Walmart, I can always return to the store with original receipt /packaging label for a full refund. I am so disappointed that Walmart has allowed this nonsense to go on. After this return in fulfilled, I will no longer purchase anything online from Walmart again regardless of who the vendor is, since Walmart allowed this to happen in the first place. I feel bad for those who need every penny and are now burdened with this added cost associated with purchasing anything from Walmart unknowingly."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!