Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.18/10 1.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.49/10 1.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.05/10 2.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.
2018-02-19

Not even a star

"I placed my order that I supposed to receive on Feb 16th. It is already the 19th and the package has not arrived. Walmart doesn't care because they send you to a third party. The third party doesn't even have a phone number. The package has not even got to the USPS facility yet. I NEED WHAT I ORDER AND NOBODY HAS AN ANSWER FOR ME. I usually not write reviews, but who is responsible for this? I made the order through Walmart and nobody seems to care."

Severely disappointed!

"Ordered a nursery dresser and it arrived damaged to my house so I had to return it. Tried to reorder the same dresser but the price had jumped $70. Walmart refuses to match the price of the original item that came to me beat up. "

2018-02-17

Online pickup? Just go to the store and find it yourself, it's faster

"I ordered a cable modem online for in-store pickup (which, by the way, is more expensive than ordering online for home delivery because you pay local taxes as well as state taxes). But I needed it immediately, so I paid the premium for in-store pickup. So...the order was "processing" for 2 days. Finally I just walked into the store, picked the modem off the shelf and bought it. It would have been delivered to my home faster, cheaper, and with free delivery. What a joke, Walmart.com! I worked harder for my purchase than your idiot employees."

2018-02-17

Two day delivery took a week to arrive

"I ordered a vacuum and chose walmart rather than amazon because it would be easier to return if there was a problem. I also ordered the extended warranty with it. Unfortunately I need the vacuum to clean before a party tonight and delivery won’t be until Monday. That is 7 days to receive a two day delivery. I called customer service and they offered to give me a 10% refund. I will not be ordering anything import through Walmart online again. "

Uhh

"Walmart’s Customer service is horrible they need more workers more and cashiers I waited 30 mins to get cashiered never going back "

2018-02-14

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE FROM WALMART!!!

"Package came opened items damaged
Horrible horrible first and last time wish I could sue them!!!! And CustomerCare is the worst!!!!!

2018-02-14

Worthless employees. It's like beating a dead horse. What's the point. Not to mention incompetent.

"Your employees are worthless, incompetent."

Poor customer service

"I took my car to Walmart on Elm St. to get a tire replaced. No damage done to my car when I dropped it off and when I had left there was damage done to the car. After a week of waiting to hear from their insurance company they ruled that it wasn’t covered. Well that’s the last time I will be using there auto center. I would recommend that you stay away from here because I know others that have had damage done to their cars as well and they didn’t cover it!!"

Prices

"The only good thing I can say about Wal-mart is they have better than average prices. Not the best. Everything else about the store stinks. I wish other stores would be as cheap with their prices."

2018-02-13

zero for two

"I ordered a tire for a lawn tractor as well two inner tubes. When I went to pick them up the tire was the wrong size, I ordered a 16x6.5x8 and received 4.10x4 tire. When the clerk went to give me a refund the sku was right, for the tire was wrong. On the tubes, (also the wrong size) the system would not refund the money because the items shipped were not the items on the order. I talked to the assistant store manager and she was going to contact the warehouse directly, I have not heard back from her. Also went to check the order on line, but the order # on the text message was not the one that walmar.com requires. I called the help line, but they were unable to send me a copy of my order, as the clerk could not access it. When you go to access your order via the phone app the system wants you to scan in your order so that it is recorded in the system. If you remember the three stooges from the tv program, I think they found permanent jobs at the walmart.com order fulfillment department."

2018-02-12

Baby stroller

"I've never been through a more frustrating experience with having to return something at a store. I received a gift as a baby shower in the mail and in order to return it I went through hell and high water to try to get a refund for the item I did not need. The only way for me to return it was to notify my mother-in-law that I did not want it anymore and the money would get returned to her. There was no option for me to get a gift card and or get a refund for the gift. It was the most frustrating experience and I felt very interrogated by the person on the phone. I will never shop at Walmart again"

2018-02-12

BEWARE!

"I order most all Christmas gifts online. In 2016 I ordered 4 sets of dishes for my daughter. I received 5. This worked out well because several were broken in the other boxes. I came out ok on this. 2017 I had a large xmas order. I did NOT receive a $19.97 Hotwheels cars order, however I did receive someone else's $150 DRONE! Walmart stands firm that the $19.97 Hotwheels cars were delivered according to FEDEX, when in reality, I believe whoever was to receive the DRONE received my matchbox cars. Twice I contacted through their website....it's been almost 90 days. NO RESPONSE. Both of these events I came out ahead, but based on this will never shop online with them again because if you do NOT get your product, they won't replace it. "

2018-02-11

Real time shipping FAIL

"Pricing is great. App is great. Shipping status is NOT updated in real time. It’s still says the expected arrival date is 2 days ago.... they need to find a new way to relay that information. Delays in shipping cost people & companies time and money. I would also recommend adding the tracking number in the app.

2018-02-07

Scam by Walmart's Marketplace Partner "Ship It Quick". No recourse!

"I ordered 3 Strivectin Intensive Illuminating Serum from Walmart's partner "Ship it quick". At checkout, the price was listed at $13.99 each or $41.97. My credit card was charged $27.99 each, or $83.97. http://www.walmart.com's live chat person told me the seller was really good & I should email their customer service. I did that, but no response. There is no way to email Walmart or get back to live chat or call or live chat to Ship It Quick. To return it, I must pay 15% re-stocking fee. All Ship It Quick reviews on their website are super positive, but no way to write a review. I plan to call my credit card company about this scam."

2018-02-05

Walmart.com letting marketplace seller Watchsavings.com sell counterfeits

"I purchased a Ladies Tissot Carson White Dial watch for $230.50 from Walmart.com via their marketplace seller, Watchsavings. I received a defective watch (not keeping time accurately) and the watch is not covered by Tissot (I did not realize before purchase). I tried working with the marketplace seller Watchsavings, so I contacted them by email (was in touch with Mark Gelberman) and sent the watch back twice. It took them a long time to send back the “repaired” watch and each time, the problem continued. They refused to refund me. Due to this long elapsed time since the purchase, when I finally tried to go a different route by disputing the credit card charge, the credit card company would not grant me a credit (because transaction was more than 4 months old). I know the merchandise is a counterfeit because there is no way for a brand new Tissot watch to be off like that. "

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!