Product & services pricing 3.09/10
Shipping & packaging: 1.28/10
Customer service: 1.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.93/10
2018-07-18

The delivery system is badly flawed

"Over the years I have become a fan of Walmart, and it is distressing to have to write that their delivery system has become unreliable. I submitted a simple order that ended up being divided into four separate deliveries, which is understandable. The problem is that, of the four, one never arrived due to the relationship between FedEx and the USPS, in which FedEx hands over small packages to the postal service for delivery. The circumstances relating to these decisions is unknown, because one of the four was given to the postal service and arrived here in good order. This is not the first time this has occurred and is the reason that I believe other Walmart customers should be apprised of the potential for having packages returned or re-routed."

2018-07-18

Lies lies lies

"Free shipping..hahaha..they jack up the price on everything..especially things that you buy all the time..class action lawsuit! "

2018-07-17

Walmart uses dishonest merchants

"Be aware of the merchant Zimtown in Walmart's website. This dishonest merchant makes false advertisements and sells bad quality products. They won't return your money when you ask for a refund of a product that came defective. Walmart shouldn't let this merchant in its website. I read a lot of other complaints about the same company"

2018-07-13

IN STORE OR ON LINE!

"At my store in Riverton, Utah we have never had a problem with products, ordering, or customer service!!"

2018-07-12

UNRELIABLE

"I have been making my orders from Amazon of which i am a prime member; but decided to order from Walmart.com. I made my order on the 3rd of July and opted for the pickup option. I still have one of my items not ready for pickup as at 1:27pm today even though the item is said to arrive on 7th July, it is still on its way.
I wont order from Walmart.com any longer. I just hope i dont have another problem of wrong items when my items are finally ready for pick up

2018-07-11

Walmart. Com unreliable!!!

"I usually purchased from Amazon but decided to give Walmart online a try as the product I was looking at offered free 2-day shipping. I ordered the television for my daughter on the 4th and also arrange to have her internet started Friday when the TV should have been delivered. As Friday came I looked online and saw the delivery date was now July 9th for delivery. The day came and went and the delivery date mysteriously changed to the 11th. By Nightfall of July the 11th it was apparent it was still not coming so on calling the helpline I found out there had been some error and the TV would have to be cancelled and then reordered. I opted to cancel but will not be reordering, at least not from Walmart! I will go back to my Amazon Prime as least I know I will get my order when it says. I have now wasted a week in which I started internet for my daughter but have no TV for her to watch it with!!! So much for trying something new back to the old efficient Amazon!"

2018-07-10

Horrible Service

"Ordered boots online .
Was told i could in store pick up
Cool ...
Nope...got there got the order...right boots wrong size ...employee claims she cant refund .com transactions...i said can i go look to see if there is another pair she said no ...
Long story short they didnt have my boots i couldnt get an immediate refund ...so from the beginning to the end im officially done shopping at wal mart or wal mart.com...oh the location i go to is 25 minutes from my house ..train your employees better you have the money to invest in proper training...cuzz i coulda took her rude attitude as a racially motivated rant

2018-07-09

Damaged goods

"I was excited to learn Walmart ships goods for free, making shopping with two young kids much easier. I would only have to run in to buy my fresh groceries. Unfortunately? Many of my cans and boxes came dented and damaged. "

2018-07-09

Good selection but hard to find.

"I always have trouble finding things or someone to help. I do however like the selection of products and price. "

2018-07-06

I have not received any item I’ve ordered in 2 days.

"I was suppose to get item on Tuesday it is now Friday and now it says it will be delivered tomorrow. So happens I’ll be gong camping for four days starting tomorrow. Very frustrating and they don’t own up to it like amazon."

2018-07-06

Wal Mart dropping to new LOW.

"WalMart never was my favorite place to shop, but I did buy there once or twice a month. NEVER AGAIN, after seeing that Walmart is now promoting the impeachment of President Trump. I am a small business owner and will be letting my employees know that I am boycotting and expect them and their families to do the same. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, MAKE WALMART BROKE FOREVER with their liberal views!!!!!!!!!!

2018-07-03

Un American Piece of crap retailer

"This store is actually selling stuff promoting racist views from Maxine Waters, one of the biggest racists in the world. They are selling merchandise that says impeach 45, a great American president. Walmart, you have lost my business forever!"

2018-06-28

Unreal...

"Unreal...save yourself the trouble and don't ord.er from Walmart especially if the product is from Homesquare Orders never arrive, hassle to try and get your money back and Walmart doesn't do anything to help! Worst experience ever! I ordered product mid June, order didn't arrive as expected and although a received a call from the delivery company, they never showed. What a waste of time! No sofa and still on hold for Walmart to do something about it. Going to contact BBB and credit card company for fraud! "

2018-06-28

TRASHHHHH

"So I had bought a $25.00 screen protector and I had fell earlier today and saw the bottom of my phone cracked and I thought it was my protector so I took it off to find that my actually phone is cracked. So UPGRADE YOUR **** **** OR GET SUED HELL !!!"

2018-06-27

.com service

"Ordered an AC from Walmart.com and the AC didnt have a remote so we called and they sent us a new AC to remove the little remote and send back. If they dint get it back theu will charge me 500 dollars. I found this to be insane instead of just doing it themselves and just sending the remote. Once we removed the straps the bottom comes apart and we have no means to put straps on a 150 pound AC so we try to tape it and the tape dont hold so we add more tape and now we pray it will stay for fedex. "

Share Walmart's store rating