Stores > Walmart

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.40/10 1.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.17/10 2.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Walmart by clicking a star below.

Default Online Orders Used to Be Shipping, Now In Store Pickup

"I've ordered online from Walmart for years and have a large Walmart within 1/4 mile of my location. So they've made a lot of bucks from me, but NO MORE! They've defaulted their orders to "In Store Pickup" to lure consumers back into their brick and mortar operation. Wake up Walmart! Consumers understand that TIME IS MONEY and shopping online saves gas, prep time, travel time and is worth the few extra bucks for shipping. There's a Safeway down the road about a mile from my location and now they get my business and my bucks, plus they deliver online orders right to my door. I order other items from Amazon: they guarantee refunds for third party items. Walmart, you're missing the writing on the wall. Again, wake up! It's the 21st century and time waits for no one."

Should be zero stars

"Never use pickup in store. I ordered a computer monitor and went to pick it up. I was told it had already been picked up. Store called WalMart.com and I was told to leave pickup because I had my order. I refused to leave. Store manager was called. She went to security to view video of the pickup. Sure enough, it was not me picking up the order. No ID was required and no signature was received. My package was just handed to someone else and Walmart tried to make me pay. Sorry messed up system. Never use it!"

2017-11-20

No customer service whatsoever!

"Had to try WalMart.com. Huge mistake!
Their merchants can Not be trusted. They take you order & money when they don’t have the item, then try to ship a substitute & when you decline tell You to cancel the order, yet WalMart.com won’t allow a cancellation!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!

2017-11-18

Beware of 3rd party online

"I ordered 2 Milwaukee V18 batteries and got 2 M18. And now the 3rd party Big Time batteries won't even answer the phone. Wal-Mart is just laughing and collecting money. Same crap at Amazon with some LED lights. 3rd party sales are A BIG RIP OFF. SUSPEND 3RD PARTY SALES!"

2017-11-17

Triple charged for one order

"I placed a 40 dollar order off Walmart.com. The charge went through; the package arrived. About a week later I see a DOUBLE "hold" pending on my credit card-- two more charges for the exact same amount. I contacted customer service and talked with someone for nearly 30 minutes. Their conclusion was that this was my "financial institution's fault" and that I should go talk to my bank! 120 bucks for a 40 dollar order? No thanks Walmart. I will go back to using Amazon. "

STOLEN

"I went to Madison, AL Walmart to pick up item and it said it had been "picked up" which was untrue. Not only did I not pick it up, but the cashier refused to even look for my item. She got her manager and they called someone. I never got my money or my item and was treated like a liar and thief. I will NEVER return to Walmart for the rest of my life and have told everyone about my experience."

Shipping arrived late

"I'm very disappointed with Wal-Mart online purchase. I ordered a tablet at 11/13, on the site says 2 days arrive. I was expecting my product on 11/15. I changed my plans to be at home to watch movies, to transfer my videos and pictures, to learn how my new electronic works... I'm feeling very disrespected and disappointed.
Thanks Caio. #walmartdealbreaker

Failed Baby Gate

"I ordered a retactable baby gate on 09/30/17 for pickup at my local store. After two weeks and no tracking updates I went to the store and was told my order was lost in shipping. I had to cancel and reorder which I did. Two weeks later, same thing exactly. I finally received the gate on 11/15/18. Brought it home and the box had been retaped shut from damage. I opened the box and it was missing all the mounting brackets. I returned it immediately and was told I could only get my refund on a Walmart gift card!

Way to go Walmart. In one botched transaction you lost a customer for any future purchases and showcased the reason for spending $18 more at Amazon for fast, guaranteed delivery.

2017-11-15

Prices jumped more the Whole Foods!!

"With your prices jumping so high, even ordering over $35 for free shipping, I’ll go back to Amazon.
I had spent hundreds of dollars; there are no Walmart near me, but Walmart.com is way overpriced. You lost a loyal customer.

2017-11-15

The most horrible experience ive ever had with any store.

"Returned an item back to walmart.com. this morning instead of recieving a refund i have anothet pending charge for the same item again. I called 4 times before getting a supervisor and they still have no idea why or how to reverse this. I spoke to katie in the corporate office. She advised me she will need to see a 30 day card statement reflecting the original charge and the additional charge to be able to see if she can help get this reversed. No apologies. "

2017-11-15

Beware of Walmart.Com selling for Casagear....

"I ordered a lamp from Walmart.com and it was delivered to me a short time later. The lamp was not an item I was impressed with and went to the Walmart site to begin a return. I found that the lamp came from a company that sells through Walmart. The item, it turns out, could only be returned to the company that shipped it and not Walmart. I began a return request with Casagear, the company that sent the lamp. That was August 14th. I kept contacting the company and got nothing but gibberish and nonsensical responses. They just would fail to give me return instructions or even send me a shipping label. I had to pursue this issue for 3, THAT'S THREE, months in order to finally get my refund. My suggestion for anyone ordering from Walmart is that you should make sure whatever you order can be returned to a Walmart store. If you can only return to the company that sells and ships products, BE VERY AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE DEALING WITH A DISREPUTABLE COMPANY and may not be able to return your purchase for a refund."

Shadybusiness

"Walmart uses way too many outside distributors they should have never started being a middleman cuz they **** at it"

2017-11-14

Order never came, no refund available

"I bought an item from a 3rd party reseller. No info available, no number, no tracking. Never came....
Customer service did not take care of me. They said it was up to the 3 rd party reseller to offer a refund.
What!!!!!
Amazon makes people deliver or issue a refund.
I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN!!!

2017-11-14

TV they sent was cracked, and 2 years old.

"Walmart.com sent me a TV that the local store told me was listed in their system as having been sold in 2015. 2 years ago. It was cracked when I recieved it. And the local Walmart refused to take it back. I ordered 5 for our office. So I wasn't trying to slip a used one in. But they treated me like a criminal. It's been 6 months and I still haven't resolved the issue after having mailed it back to them. I highly recommend going any other route but Walmart.com. You have no recourse if they screw you over."

2017-11-13

Think twice before making an order through walmart.com

"We received a damaged shuffleboard. We received a new one although when it came to returning the damaged item we had to contact Walmart.com 4 times to come pick up this item& it still it never happened. Walmart is emailing us stating they will charge another $400 if not received in the next few days. Finally after being on the phone for over an hour & speaking to 3 different reps we spoke to Joy or Joyce who had common sense to extend the deadline and allow us to drop it off at our local Walmart."

Share Walmart's store rating

Walmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!