Stores > WWE Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review WWE Shop by clicking a star below.

Sent wrong item-failed to send correct item in time

"I ordered a standee for my husband's surprise 40th birthday party. I ordered the product 10 days before the party and paid for 2 day shipping. The item they sent was the wrong product. I called immediately and requested a new item be sent and told them I needed it in 2 days to be in time for the party. When it did not arrive, I called again and they never sent the new item! "

next day air ****

"My next day air lasted 1 week."

The absolute worst company I’ve ever dealt with

"I literally cannot believe how bad this company is. I order a Seth Rollins holiday gift set for my sister, the order never ships, I call back the person says they will have a supervisor call me. I get a call two days later the supervisor re-places the order and assures me that I’ll have my gift in time for my sister.

Fast forward a week later, no package. I call today, the first representative says it’s on back order.. back order? No email, no notification, that doesn’t make sense. I call back and speak to a new person.

The new person tells me that the order is no longer available, she has no idea who placed the order or just didn’t pay attention to the fact that the order wasn’t available for purchase and in fact there was no order being shipped. No email, no phone call, no anything to let me know.

I’m furious and ask her. “Put yourself in my shoes for two seconds. If you bought this for a family member, and this happened to you how would you feel?” She goes smugly “I’d be upset but I would have called to check sooner” check sooner? No email saying there’s an issue? No phone call, no communication? How about after I called back and the supervisor messed up?

I then mentioned their horrible reviews online, you know her response?! “Well if our reviews are that bad online, maybe people shouldn’t order from us”!! I can’t even make this stuff up!! How does amazon the 50 times the the business these people do and manage to have consistency?!?!

I used to always get front row tickets every time WWE was in town to spend time with my family. Because of the utter lack of customer service and the rudeness of this awful company I’ll never spend a penny on anything WWE again.

F*** WWE

"Thank you for making this Christmas the worst Ever for my two son's. I ordered championship belts and a few other things about $800 worth, not only did they screw up my order the first time, they reshipped my order and screwed it up again, now I'm not "expected" to receive my order till mid-end January, the order was placed back in October. REALLY!!!!!!! your customer service **** for all the money this company makes there is no reason, for bad service! So while Vince, Linda, Shane, Stephanie, and all their kids and family will have smiles on their face for Christmas day, there will be two boys and I'm sure other kids around the world sad and disappointed as hell cause a bunch of rich **** run the worst customer service ever!!!! You claim its all about the WWEuniverse Its not!!! It is all about you bastards taking our money and making our lives horrible while you swim in our money. I know you don't care about my little $9.99 but please believe I am cancelling my WWE network returning all my games back to game stop and if I could get my $800 sum back I would considering I worked my **** off for it! So from my family to yours **** YOU McMahon family and your 1.7 billion dollar **** and your **** company and customer service! It's true It is all about the WWEuniverse ,our money that is!!!! "

No communication about orders!

"Placed an order during the 50% off sale (Dec 8). Card charged and has been processing since. Called today and spoke with CS only to find out my order was CANCELED and couldn’t tell me why. All items are in stock. Won’t let me re-order at the sale prices either. Not happy. "

Scam shop par excellence

"No orders, no refunds, no customrr service. Avoid at all cost!"

Don't preorder with paypal

"I preordered wwe2k18 in July and it came out in October . When I didn't get an email saying my item shipped I called them for them to say my payment did not go through. I found out that even though wwe lets you pay with paypal that transition expires in 30 days if the money is take out in that time ;so me preordering something months before it came out to get it a few days early was a complete fail. Wwe doesn't go to charge your card until the item ships so I don't get my stuff- never ordering again "

Mixed experiences

"Ordered multiple shirts before they were with borderfree and the experiences were positive and they shipped them fast. When they switched to borderfree, i bought two shirts when they had a promotion going on to get the 2nd shirt for $1 and 2 months later they sent me a message saying my order was cancelled with no explanation given. I checked the same shirts and lo and behold they were in stock yet they didn't even ship it. Took another week after the 2 months to get my money refunded from them."

"I ordered about 500$ worth of merchandise during the black friday sales and only 2 shirts arrived. The remaining 90% is still missing ! I dont know what the hell to do , i have written to their CS team about 20 times now. They have notg replied me for 2-3 weeks. The last time they told they would get the shipping agency to update the tracker and get back to me but they havent done anything. I dont know what the **** Im going to do as they have billed my credit card 500 dollars and god knows if im ever going to receive anything as it has been over a month. I just wish they would get back to me and just update the freaking tracker so we could see where the hell the package is ! "

Worst online purchase ever made

"Many mails to what they call "Customer Service" only to get useless answers. Never again!"

"been a fan of DX sence the orignal and been looking for this shirt!
the front logo is smaller then the orignal but thats ok

and if your not down with my review!

Crap service

"I brought shirts from wweshop.com two weeks ago and i only recieved one and now when i check on their website it says my order is cancelled but i didnt get any refund and ive got no response from the emails i send

Poor customer service not only will not order again with wweshop.com i will be tellijg everynwrestling fan imknow not either

"I will never order anything from WWE shop again . My mother spent $80 on merchandise from WWE shop . Money she works very hard for . It has been four weeks since she has purchased the merchandise for me . Nothing except the necklace has arrived . NOTHING ELSE . We called one week after I purchased my order . They said it was going to take one more week to arrive . FOUR WEEKS AND NOTHING . My mother called a few days ago supposably it arrived but I never got anything . This is ridiculous not even my IPhone 6 took this long to ship . "

"wweshop is the best then set only shop it didn't take 7 to 10 business days it usual took like 4 to 7 business for my order been with the wweshop for about a year the service and clothes are well price and the stuff i want from them i get how it is no missing much whatsoever and i love the shop because u pick what u want then done and simple as 123 and also it so good but the money is to expensive but overall its really god service for online shopping "

"Absolutely awful service. "

Share WWE Shop's store rating

WWE Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

WWE Shop is not a merchant member
WWE Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!