8:00AM-6PM Mon-Fri EST
    1.716.630.1548
    customerservice@voipsupply.com
    1.800.398.8647

2015-06-14

"These guys have been fantastic! We have placed several orders with VoIP Supply over the last 6 months and each has been perfect, well priced and delivered on time as promised. Thank you!!!"

2014-12-12

"Ordered an Elastix phone system with Sangoma T1 card. Site said it would ship same day, and arrive by the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. After the holiday weekend we checked with them, and the order hadn't even been processed yet. That's fail #1.

Fail #2 came when we started trying to use the box. The Sangoma card they installed in the Elastix box was defective. They hadn't tested the setup or anything.

After using the Elastix box for a couple of days we started to realize that what we paid $600 for, was a complete and utter rip off. Now, since Elastix likely sets the price of this box, the price isn't their fault. But we felt like we didn't get our money's worth. We decided that we could get far more powerful hardware elsewhere, plus we had a dead $900 T1 card, so we decided to return the entire package and have them replace the T1 card.

Here's where the failures begin to pile up. First, they want to charge a restocking fee for the Elastix box. Not just any restocking fee, but a 20% restocking fee. We could have purchased this same box directly from Amazon, who NEVER EVER charges a restocking fee, but we didn't. So, we spent $600 for a box that sucks, only to be charged $120 for restocking. I'm pretty sure I don't need to say that we will NEVER order from them again. I had plans to purchase quite a bit more equipment from them, but I will undoubtedly shop elsewhere.

Now, let's get to their absolutely ABSURD return policy.

-Return the box with a password, they will invalidate the RMA and send it back to you
-Return the item via USPS, and they will reject delivery, invalidate the RMA, and send it back to you.
-Return a completely unused product still in a sealed package, they still charge a 20% restocking fee.
-If they don't RECEIVE the returned product within 10 days of the RMA having been authorized, they will not accept the return, even if you're still within the initial 30 days.

Do I really need to go on about this absolutely terrible company? These policies show me that they care more about themselves than they do the customer.

I even signed up for their CloudSpan service. It took nearly 10 days before I was FINALLY given proper configuration information, from the day I accepted the quote. I didn't really care about the delays until I found out about the return policy, so I've decided I'll cancel that service and find someone else to give my money to.

Thousands of dollars in future telephone equipment sales, lost because of a ridiculous return policy.

2014-02-10

"dont' like the restocking fee"

2014-02-03

"These guys are fantastic. They always have everything I need in stock. My orders arrive very quickly and the products are always packaged well for in-tact arrival. "

2014-01-22

"We've purchased VOIP phones from VoipSupply for years. Their delivery is quick and their products have never disappointed! "

2014-01-15

"Ordered items as recommended by salesperson but that turned out to be the wrong item/incompatable! Took me 5 phone calls, 1 chat session, having to make an online account to open a ticket# and repeatedly logging in for 48 hours to get this issue resolved and I was told I had to pay for return shipping! If a salesperson recommends you the incorrect item, VOIP supply should pay for return shipping. They did end up doing that but not until I complained and resisted to pay. The completion of my order is now delayed with 1.5 week and I needed it right now. Feel inconvenienced and will not order from VOIP supply again for that reason. I also feel one should be able to talk to a live person when having technical issues. Not all companies can wait over 24 hours to get an answer, business goes on!"

2014-01-15

"My first time buying from VoipSupply and it won't be my last.
Great Job

2014-01-02

"Very happy with the good advice when I called and the product when it arrived. Others, including the initial seller of the phone, told me that there were no compatible wireless ear pieces for my Polycom phone but VoipSupply provided a Jabra kit that works well - always good to have staff who know the products.
Guy Charrison

2013-12-23

"Thank you for the service your guys are the best "

2013-12-20

"Said per website would ship 12/13/13 still has not shipped, sent me something I could not use made me buy more equipment to make it work. Expressed that I needed it soon and well still do not have a working phone system. "

2013-12-16

"Received material in a very timely matter. Thank You"

2013-11-27

"Sales team is friendly, helpful and went out of their way to find the right product to fit my business needs. The item I ordered was delivered on time and in good condition and works very well with my applications."

2013-11-15

"Quick and easy as it should be. Fast shipping, received 2 days ahead of schedule."

2013-11-05

"The ordering is very easy and no problems with the system. Like the little quips as the order processes.."

2013-11-01

"Fantastic support. These guys are great."

Share VoipSupply's store rating