Stores > Vivid Seats

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7/10 7/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.28/10 7.28/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vivid Seats by clicking a star below.

Vivid Seats

"Fast. Easy. Friendly. Great experience!!"

2017-12-12

5 Stars to Tyler Jankowski's excellent service in helping me order some Christmas tickets.

"Will order again soon. Thanks again for Tyler Jankowski's excellent service in helping me make this purchase."

Tyler is tops! Thanks!

"Accurate & Efficient. Quick response!"

Monique and Vivid Seats are GREAT

"Really enjoyed my experience working with Monique. Very professional and informative. Would not hesitate ordering from them in the future. Rose Bowl parking is important."

Bait and switch

"On their website I purchased tickets to a concert in the middle Orchestra section of the venue. When the confirmation came back the tickets were for Orchestra Left which were of far lesser value. I made efforts to call and kept getting their recorded canned responses. I sent emails and kept getting the same response there is nothing they can do. I caution people to beware. Their promises are empty and they are not a company you can trust. Use other resources to obtain you tickets. "

Matthew was great

"Matthew was a great help got it done in minutes of my phone call."

2017-12-11

Vivid seats is so cheap!

"Just bought two hockey tickets for $20 total!! Thanks to Hannah I have the PERFECT white elephant gift :)"

Joke

"I paid a extras fees to get my tickets overnighted on a Saturday for a game the following Saturday. Finally got them Thursday night barely made it to Indianapolis for the game. Vivid really wanted to do nothing for me but give me my tracking number. Very disappointed "

Patience is a virtue!

"Sales rep was very patient while I made my decision based on options presented. Rep also was patient as he searched for tickets at another event and allowed me time to sign on to web site to follow along. It was also nice dealing with a rep that was able to answer my questions. 1st time buyer!"

2017-12-11

DONT DO SERVICE WITH THEM!

"It was my first time doing business with Vivid seats I have heard good things, so I bought a parking pass for a chiefs football game headed to the game and wasn’t able to even use the ticket. I got an email with a blank attachment, and had to buy parking through the stadium. So I spent $50 with vivid seat then $60 through the stadium because vivid seat failed at life. I was sure since I didn’t even get to use the parking pass that I would be refunded my money I spent. WRONG. I even had screenshots showing proof of the empty attachment. Called customer service and the lady basically told me that somebody else would call me because she couldn’t do anything. The next day a guy called me to basically tell me that he won’t give me a refund and it’s my fault that THEIR email didn’t work. BUT, don’t worry they’re gonna give me a 5% off promo for my next purchase... um screw you guys there isn’t going to be a next purchase. "

2017-12-11

I've had gthe most horrible experience EVER !!!!!

" I bought tickets from Vivid to watch sharks play on the 25th. The ticket came through and I accepted it. On the game day I went in to retrieve it and it was gone. I spent 4 hours before the game trying to retrieve the ticket and it was a fail.

They said they will investigate and get back to me within a week. NO Answer. Then I reached out. I was told on the phone that a manager we will NOT talk to me and there will be no refund. There is nothing they can do.

WHAT A SHAME.

This is the 1st bad review of my life. I truly am patient and understand admin error but do not understand this type of service.

I will NEVER USE them and I tell everyone.

Now I'm reaching out to sharks until someone hears me. They can keep the money but this is a scam. In today's technology, it's easy to find out that I wasn't at the game and i was on the phone with them until 7:10 at least and the game started at 7. Still, they cant accommodate me.

This is shady

2017-12-11

Great service for last minute seats

"I had to find some last-minute tickets to a sold-out show as my original tickets had been lost by UPS. Justin was very helpful and found me four tickets that I could print at home. He gave me his extension number in case I had a problem. I was concerned when the tickets took a little time in being delivered to my email, so I called the number/extension he had given me and actually got through and spoke to him again. My tickets were in my email within the hour. Great customer service with a personal touch. Thank you, Justin Goodman. "

Great Service!!!

"Wonderful service from ticket agent, Terrence. Very polite, intelligent and patient, and helpful."

Horrible, overpriced "service"

"Undownloadable pdf files and horrible prices combine to make a terrible user experience. Shop elsewhere. "

Bait and Switch

"I wanted to purchase tickets for Dead and Company. Two floor seats showed up for $208 a piece. I clicked on them to buy and when I hit enter I was charged over $1200 including $275 in service fees!! I would never pay this much intentionally. I immediately tried to call and could not reach a real person. I tried their video chat, no response. I emailed and was told they do not offer refunds. I felt this was a deliberate ploy to cheat me and I am left with no recourse. I am currently disputing with my credit card company but no confidence. Buyer Beware with this company. I am reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. Very disappointing!!

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.