7:00AM CST - 12:00AM CST 365 days of the year

Customer service: 8.95/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.75/10
2018-09-18

Awesome

"Knute my customer Rep was fantastic and couldn’t have had a easier time buying my tickets."

2018-09-17

Re: My Bruno Mars tickets ( Wells Fargo)

"Hi! I never had a problem until tonight when I tried to order my tickets on line using a different credit card! It kept saying my card doesn’t match my address! So I called Vivid seats and Luis helped me purchase them! I was very upset at first bc I thought why age they charging me $1.00 on my credit card! Without me not even completing my order! So I called my card company and Vivid Seats answer Luis helped me! I hope it doesn’t happen again if I purchase another time.."

Helpful & Courteous

"I had a wonderful experience when I called Vivid Seats to purchase NFL tickets. The representative was helpful and very polite. It was a great experience and he made it an easy transaction."

Amazing

"Angel did a great job helping find great tickets for Hell In A Cell. I will always get my tickets from Angel, He knows what he is doing and y'all need to give him a rise!!! It was a great show and I'm really glad he was able to get me some really great tickets so thank you angel."

surevey

"I had a great person Mohamed that help me thru everything step by step and was very good and patient with me as I was a first time buyer"

cubs sox

"was given assistance purchasing multiple tickets for the Cubs sox game Jonathan was very helpful"

Always happy

"I've never had a bad experience. Only one slight thing, if I knew the seat #'s before I purchased tix that would be great!"

Phish tickets

"Daniel 2732 was very helpful "

Eagels Cowboy Game

"First every trip to an Eagles game and the Vivid site was easy to use and when I needed help with parking John help me out. Great experience and I would recommend this site. they have sets yo will not find on Ticketmaster."

Great customer experience

"The customer service representative was very helpful and found me the best deal!"

Best over-the-phone customer service

"Justin gave an awesome experience, he was very nice, well experienced, and was able to crack jokes to make the experience above and beyond. He even gave me a good idea on how to surprise my dad with the tickets. He seemed like he had a lot of passion about his job and the interactions he has with customers. He also provided a lot of information which I wouldn't have been aware of if I bought the tickets online. "

Horrible

"I went online right when Bruno Mars tickets went on sale, I’m a “”rookie” concert goer. I actually thought I was dealing right with the arena or ticket master but it ended up being vivid seats. We got the mezzanine level front row across from the stage which you would think would be good especially since they charged us $560 for them, Bruno was soo small you couldn’t even see him dancing. I’m soo disappointed. I didn’t mind spending a lot for good seats. The tickets said these were less than $100 but vivid seats charged us $560. Buyer beware. I’ll have to go again if he comes back so I can actually see him. I will probably have great seats and pay less than half of what I did.

2018-09-17

Great service and very accommodating

"Adam was awesome! He explained everything nicely and provided great patience! Good to talk with a human! "

Great ticket-buying experience!

"James was very helpful in finding the type of seats I needed!"

2018-09-17

Pentatonix in Clarkston MI was AWESOME!!

"I called the day of to purchase tickets for Pentatonix in Clarkston MI. These tickets were part of my daughters 19th birthday. A customer service agent from vivid seats named Tyler was simply the BEST!!! He was pleasant, helpful, knew about the group, and in the end wished my daughter a very happy birthday. I wish all customer service wherever I shop could be this easy and pleasant. Thanks again to Tyler for being the best ever!!"

Share Vivid Seats's store rating

Vivid Seats is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vivid Seats is a merchant member
Vivid Seats participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.