Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.10/10 5.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.
2017-12-15

My Mom

"My Mom went to Pa. to visit my sister and lost her voice box in Walmart. We live in SC and I'm her caregiver and she called me frantically and she was having a hard time breathing, so I had to react quickly. I serf the net to find one, some were expenaive and would take to long to reach her. I continued to search further and found you. The price was reasonable and it would get to her quickly. You have earned my appreciation and I will be purchasing other equipment from you. Thank you. I don't know the invoice number, but I'll give you the order number. "

2017-12-14

Excellent

"Easy to buy, super fast delivery. Extremely satisfied. Recommend. "

2017-12-14

Trustworthy!

"Vitality Medical is a very trustworthy seller. The order was exactally as ordered. Prices are a good deal. Shipping time was quick."

2017-12-10

Great Service

"Vitality Medical has made getting supplies so easy and hassle free. They are always so helpful whenever I have a questions.

2017-12-10

some what good

"I do not know why they change value of my regular subscription without any notice.
They frequently send promotional offer via mail and this offer did not applied to regular fixed subscription, so without notice how can they change value of subscription.

2017-12-07

3rd Party Order Company-Beware

"While the prices are great, what they lack in availability of items is purely garbage. I ordered my product and received a confirmation email. Followed by another email 2 days later where the item is no longer available. When they called me they informed me they are a 3rd party seller and have no idea what items are available for purchase they are advertising until someone orders it or the manufacture calls them after the order has been placed to tell them the item is no longer available. Of course they refunded my money but not before asking me to place another order but when I asked if my new item was available she responded with “I won’t know until you place the new order” thus risking the chance of the same cycle.
I went to Amazon and got the exact same item I originally ordered. I highly advise anyone to avoid this site and go to Amazon.

2017-12-06

Most excellent service!

"Since this was the first time ordering from this provider, I wasn't certain how it would go. It was a great experience! Items shipped quickly and arrived in no time. Makes a huge difference when ordering medical supplies for my 91 year-old mother. Prices are awesome, too! Less expensive than Amazon. Thank you, Vitality Medical, we'll order from you again!"

2017-12-05

Best prices!!!!

"I ordered diapers for my little girl and the diapers were a very good price and they were shipped and I received them quickly. I will be purchasing these diapers again."

2017-12-03

Very pleased

"Never had any problems with the shipping, product is always on time and a very great price"

2017-12-02

excellent product and service

"very pleased with the prompt service and great product.
would recommend Vitality Medical most highly.

2017-12-01

Smooth Transaction

"Received quality product faster than expected"

2017-12-01

DO NOT BUY FROM VITALITY MEDICAL!

"My feeling Vitality Medical is a fraud, not a company. DO NOT order anything from them if you rely on the product that you are about to purchase. It looks like it is not even a company, but one person who is sitting and trying to trade products online by receiving your order and then trying to buy it elsewhere to ship it to you. If they don't find it then they tell you an excuse like "Your card is placed with fraud department and hence the order was not shipped". See other reviews where they told people that the item is unavailable after charging them and making them wait for weeks.

I ordered PleurX drainage kits and received an email that my order was shipped with delivery time of 3-5 days. 5 days later I called Vitality Medical, was first in line for about 30mins waiting for someone to answer. The lady on the other side (with a baby crying on the background) said that "My order was not even shipped because my card needs to be confirmed by my bank, and lady who is dealing with fraud is not there to bother sending me email or call me about it." Just as a notice, I have made purchases for a larger amounts after on the same exact day and they all went through fine.

We relied on this product as we ran out of these bottles now and have no clue what we will do now.

2017-11-29

packing absurd

"I bought a package of 30 pads. The box was big enough to hold 100. Filled with yards and yard of brown paper packing. Why?"

2017-11-28

Ordering from Vitality

"In my experience , I felt the negotiation of placing the order was a bit cumbersome and time consuming but I managed to complete
the order without very many errors. Cumbersome, I mean finding the product and/ or the order number of the product I knew
I wanted to order.

2017-11-27

restrainer question

"outstanding customer service, I had several question prior to my order. They were answered immediately and correctly. Friendly employees is something hard to get lately, I deeply appreciate your service.
Gisela Graf

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!