801-733-4449

Shipping & packaging: 7.68/10
Customer service: 6.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.64/10
2018-06-13

Fast ship but too expensive

"Ordered on Monday & arrived Wednesday using cheapest shipping. Great product (adult overnight diapers $20 for 18). However the high shipping costs make it too expensive for me to order on a regular basis. I used to get this on Amazon for $12 & free shipping but they don"t carry them now"

2018-06-12

Quick and easy

"I logged in to the site which was very friendly, made the purchase, made the payment and in no time. No questions, no mess.
I recommend Vitality Medical to others who are looking for medical products.

2018-06-11

Good prices, but web site a little difficult to naviagte to find products.

"It's difficult to see all available products in a category and the search function is not that helpful. There seems to be a limited number of surgical tools (scalpels, forceps, etc.). Great price on chux pads. "

2018-06-10

Great purchase experience

"I found the item I wanted at the best price, free shipping, no tax AND got to use an extra coupon ! Happy shopper, right here."

2018-06-09

Exceptional customer service!

"Products exactly what I needed. Easy order. Fast delivery. Exceptional customer service!"

2018-06-03

Where I go for Iodine

"Vitality Medical has the best prices and customer service I've found when I'm shopping for Povidone Iodine Solution."

2018-06-03

Gauze

"I have been paying twice the amount for fewer gauze rolls...I found you and got enough gauze for the month....and saved money....for other things I need and can't afford.....when the gauze comes.....I will let you know how truly happy I am....have had this wound since 1984....have had to go for several days without cleaning it then in a lot of pain.........thank you...I think those days are over! Thank you...Ruth"

2018-06-02

Excellent Buying Experience

"Great service a d product. "

2018-05-31

BAD PHONE SERVICE

"A GOOD COMPANY WITH TERRIBLE PHONE COMMUNICATIONS, ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THRU TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. LEFT HOLDING FOR HALF HOUR AFTER COMPUTER SAID I WAS NUMBER ONE IN QUE. THEN COMPUTERS AID LEAVE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND SOMEONE WILL CALL BACK ,WHICH I DID BUT NO ONE EVER CALLED BACK THEY BETTER CLEAN UP THEIR ACT OR I WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MEDICAL SUPPLY COMPANY WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE PURCHASE ONLINE FOR MY ONE ITEM THE SHIPPING CHARGES WAS$7.95 THAT IS WHEN I TRIED TO CALL TO INQUIRE WHY SO HIGH AND AFTER FRUSTRATION NOT BEING ABLE TO GET THRU I TRIED TO MAKE PURCHASE AGAIN AND NOW THE SHIPPING CHARGES WAS $8.85. THAT SAME DAY I ATTEMPTED AGAIN TO PURCHASE MY ITEM AND THE SHIPPING CHARGES WERE NOW $7.45 THEREFORE PURCHASING MY ITEM SUCCESSFULLY ONLINE WITH THESE STILL EXORBITANT SHIPPING CHARGES. THERE SURE IS A MANAGEMENT BREAKDOWN WITH THIS COMPANY"

2018-05-31

Vitality Supplies

"Easy to order, reasonable prices, deliveries very accurate."

2018-05-30

Excellent prices and service!

"Vitality medical has very competitive prices. I placed the order and delivery was prompt and flawless. Great experience ...will definitely purchase again!"

2018-05-27

Excellent customer service!

"I had a problem with a product and they gave me an almost immediate refund. GOOD PEOPLE!"

2018-05-26

Discrepancy in pricing.

"I purchased some skin cream under a subscription plan so I can save on shipping charges which is free if over $35.00. My grand total was $43.55 as indicated in my invoice. However, when I received the confirmation of my order, it stated that my subscription price is $48.55. This disappointed me, so I emailed their customer support indicating as follows: "I do not understand why my subscription price below is more than the price on the invoice. If the subscription price is more than the price on the actual first order for $43.55, I do not want the order and I would like to cancel"

I am waiting for their reply when their office opens the next business day.

2018-05-24

fast deliver

"I would like to the deliver was spot on becuse i was just about out of them an what mybe a week for them to get to me. Your my medical supply company i use also great prices."

2018-05-24

Just what I needed

"This retailer was quick, affordable and perfectly simple to use. I was happy with their product and will order more from them for as long as needed. "

Share Vitality Medical's store rating