Stores > Vitality Medical

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.58/10 6.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.93/10 6.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.61/10 5.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitality Medical by clicking a star below.

Arrived sooner than expected.

"I ordered micro cannulas."

Shocked by price increase

"I was shocked by how much more my product cost yesterday than it did in December. The shipping cost was insane! I had waited too long to order so didn't have time to search for a better price, BUT I will before I order again!"

Highly Recommend This Company

"Well designed website. It was easy to find the items I needed. The price was good and we received the order on time. Will definitely be ordering future needs from this company."

Assure bed pad

"I ordered purple i received white so i was lied to the advertisement said purple"

Dishonesty runs rampant

"Vitality Medical has serious IT problems. For example, 1) on one of our orders we clicked "contact us" and the required fields were populated with another customer including various identifying information that should have been private and 2) although we did not check expedited delivery on today's order, it defaulted to this extra charge and 3)last week we sent an order for recurring orders on this product and it defaulted to this fast delivery. Since it was our first order, no charge for shipping should have been assessed. In any event, there is no way we would want to pay shipping charges equal to the cost of the product.
Despite several attempts to contact customer service we never heard back from them after our first attempt when they said we did not uncheck the fast shipping that the order page defaults to.
This company's web site was cleverly designed to generate extra revenue for Vitality Medical at an extra cost to the customer. Forget about customer service helping. They just disappeared. And finally, their web page is dishonest.

Paid money but no product!! !

"Placed order but nothing has showed up. Talk about disappointing.

Randy Billings

Lacking actual doctor supervision

"I took my wife, they made specific promises about the service they would provide, we asked specific questions about hormones.
Not only did they fail to provide hormones as promised, but the hormones they provided were over prescribed by the tech. at no time
did my wife see a doctor, nor did we see any indication he had actual professional oversight in the case file. My wife's regular doctor did
blood testing and he said one hormone was way over and the other was not evidently added. When we met with the tech. she denied ever
promising what we specifically asked for, this option was considered due to the fact that if both hormones needed were given, it would have
saved us money, instead testosterone was over prescribed, leading to emotional distress. We asked for out money back, but they required
we sign hold harmless contracts. Since we still do not know the damage they did, we could not. I would not recommend them, as not only are
they in my opinion, incompetent, not professionally managed by the Doctor of record, but most of all rude and inconsiderate. They treated
wife with no respect, in spite of my wife's 30 years in the health care industry, and lied on another post claiming I was not at the consulting
meeting. The asked my wife to remove clothing in front of male staff, and when under duress as procedure was being implemented, had her
sign forms that should have been taken care prior to this.

Extremely Poor Communication

"I made a purchase and within 5 minutes I realized that I made a huge mistake and purchased the wrong product. Sadly, the sale went through and i received an order #. Like I said within FIVE (5) minutes I tried to cancel. I went through the "cancel" steps the site suggested. I never received confirmation of the cancellation, like I did the purchase, which was immediate. The following day I received a notice that the product had been shipped and it included a tracking #. Again I e-mailed directly with the address provided....nothing. I was unable to reach them by phone as it is a weekend. So now this product is on it's way to me and I will have the huge inconvenience of returning it! At who's expense?? So frustrated and disappointed. I cannot speak for the product and I'm thrilled at the speed of their delivery...BUT....really?! "

Quick and easy

"It was super easy to order what I needed. We got it within 5 business days. "

Worst support Ever - cheep front end to discount manufactures

"Ordered a safty mat, they said 7-10 delivery. After 7 days I emailed, and then had to call, to get a status update. I was told that their manufacture was not getting back to them, so they had no update for me. Frustrated, I asked to cancel. The said they couldn't because it wasn't 10days yet. But everyone agreed that It would be delivered in 10 days.
Anyway, STAY Away from these guys. They are only a cheep front end to discount manufactures.
IGNORE the Web Site where they say "Your Satisfaction is Our Goal" Their only goal is to get your money!!

Excellent Service

"Vitality Medical is always prompt and the products are always as described. Prices are either better or comparable to other retailers."

the best medical supply company ever!!

"I have been ordering cases of 5x9 abd pads for my girlfriend for 4 months now and will continue as long as she needs them. she loves them and they are the best price and best quality we could find. they are prompt and professional and reliable. We are so glad we found this company..thank you Vitality Medical !!!"

Wonderful Customer Service. Jamie was just Great.

"Great, So Glad I found your Website."

Busy signal?

"I ordered a lot of supplies which arrived quickly. However one of the items was not what I ordered. I sent an email to request a return authorization number, but have not received it. This morning I called the Customer Service phone number, and there is a busy signal. This is alarming, as I cannot proceed with my return. I was hoping to use Vitality Medical for my source for regular recurring orders for supplies, but now I am suspect. "

"It with very well and professional matter"

Share Vitality Medical's store rating

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitality Medical is not a merchant member
Vitality Medical does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!