Stores > Vitaglo.com
  • Vitaglo.com

Product & services pricing Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vitaglo.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-22

Horrible customer service. Borderline theives

"I ordered 2 small products and paid the high shipping rate. Then waited. Then waited. Then contacted customer service and while they said they would call me back, they didn't. I called again and nothing. Finally they said they would refund me as they didn't actually have the product. Stay AWAY! "

2017-09-16

Excellent Company

"I have been purchasing the same product for over 2 years. I buy every 45-60 days. I have always reieved my shipment within 4-5 days of payment. Packaging is excellent. Pricing is the best! "

2017-09-08

Great price, great product. Not sure what all the negative reviews are for.

"Cheapest price for my favorite candy anywhere on the internet. The shipping is free when I buy in bulk and I have not had any issues. Their website is just OK but have not run into any serious issues. Just my experience to contrast with all the negative reviews."

2017-07-16

Scam company needs to be shut down

"Ordered products from this company never received it. When I emailed it they told me to wait 10 days. After 10 days, nothing. Have already contacted my bank and they are investigating it. Unreal that companies like this are allowed to do this. "

2017-07-01

CUSTOMER SERVICE HANGS-UP ON YOU

"STAY AWAY!! If they send you the wrong product you will have to pay for shipping to return it, AND they will deduct what it cost them to ship to ship the product to you from your refund. We bought a product that was inaccurately advertised on their website and received horrible customer service by being hung-up on twice. "

2017-06-28

Horrible customer service

"Products went to the wrong address which was their fault. The man who answers the phone is incredibly rude. I am appalled and so upset my money was stolen by this SCAm!!"

2017-06-17

Grandpas pine tar

"I bought $100 of grandpa's pine tar soap from them to get the free shiping and I used paypal. They were the cheapest at the time. I had no issues and I got it with in 7 days."

2017-06-10

Truly awful

"I made a purchase that never came, no shipping info ever appeared when I checked their website for my order. I waited 10 business days, contacted them, and got a response from Mike that he would check the next day and get back to me, and didn't. I gave him 2 days for benefit of the doubt and still didn't hear back. The next day I emailed again and said I needed an answer that day.
Got this:
we refunded you

thanks mike

Rude, impersonal and unprofessional. I did get my refund but I was really worried I was scammed. Don't waste your time or money with this company.

2017-04-30

$150.00 order, received in under a week. No problems at all!

"I was skeptical given the poor feedback here, but since I used PayPal to pay, I had no worries if I encountered any problems. Ordered $150.00 of vitamins online from Vitaglo because they had the lowest prices, received them in under a week. Had no problems with my order at all."

2017-04-11

Better Business Bureau rates Vitaglo F

"Company made a mistake in my order and when I contacted Vitaglo I was connected to Mike from customer service. All I have to say is he must have been raised in a barn... he hung up on me twice and couldn't be more disrespectful.

2017-03-15

Unbelievable, Damaged Goods Due to Packaging

"I am shocked that anyone runs their business in this way. I received a box with my order of Stevita. Nothing was individually wrapped and one canister had a gouge in it causing the entire contents to spill out. White powder all over everything. I took pics and sent to Customer Service. Four days later, I had to call and ask about refund or replacement. He said you will get 50% of what you paid for the product or an entire refund if you send it back. It'll cost me $7 to send an empty canister back. He was unbelievably rude and I even told him that I was surprised at his tone. You send me an improperly packaged product and don't want to refund or replace it? I also asked him to cancel the backorder of a product and refund it. He hung up on me. Nice....what recourse does one have? I am so frustrated. And he just lost my business as well as any recommendations to others.

Update: I called my credit card company and disputed the product that I received damaged and what he had charged for the backorder that he had no idea if he would even get in. Even though it was $22.73 out of the $235.77, he is not meeting his obligations to me. So, there is a recourse. Hit him in is wallet, dispute the charges, get your money back, and tell EVERYONE about his lack of consideration or customer service.

2017-03-03

Criminals

"Do not buy from this company. They will take your money and run. I can't believe they are still in business. I paid for 400 digestive enzymes. They sent 240 and refuse to send the rest. "

2017-02-28

Never, Ever, In My 18 Years Of Online Orderding Have I Dealt With Such a HORRIBLE Company!

"Two words: COMPLETELY AVOID! Seriously folks, save your time and energy and find your products somewhere else. I was so excited when I placed my order with them online because what I wanted was relatively cheap compared to everywhere else. Well, I wish I would have read ALL of these terrible reviews on the internet about this ridiculous company because I would have ordered elsewhere and even PAID more elsewhere! I have yet to receive my item, and everytime I call or email, the AMAZINGLY rude Mike tells me he'll look into it. Well, I finally took it to Paypal and will let them handle it. Vitaglo should NOT be allowed to function at ALL. "

2016-12-28

Horrible and rude!!!!

"The person I spoke to says he's the owner. He was very unprofessional and rude. Did not even attempt to fix my order then proceeds to hang up on me. They lie on the website. And the website is not user friendly. Felt extremely irratated after speaking to this person! Save your time and money don't order from this company!!!!"

2016-12-23

If I could rate them -1 star I would.

"Save your time and money and stay away from this site. "

Share Vitaglo.com's store rating

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vitaglo.com is not a merchant member
Vitaglo.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!