Health

Shipping & packaging: 9.38/10
Customer service: 9.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.37/10

Shipping

"Only thing lacking was free shipping "

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I would be more than happy to forward this information to our Shipping Team for review. FREE standard shipping is available for orders totaling $49 or more (or $25 or more of Vitacost brand or other select brand products) after any discounts have been applied. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you for being a Vitacost Customer. Hope you have a Great and Wonderful Day! ”

Vitacost

"Good product and quick delivery."

2018-04-20

affordable, free shipping and on time shipping !

"When I receive email offer of 20% savings on supplements and herbs, I check my cabinets and place my order. I love watching the price drop as I enter the code I received in my email from Vitacost! I do order more than the minimum for free shipping and love receiving that as well ! The box arrives quickly and in good condition. Free two day delivry - where I live may have something to do with the travel time - is a wonderful things. Many thanks to Vitacost for their wide variety of products !"

2018-04-20

Great provider of vitamins.

"Vitacost has always provided me with best the pricing and careful shipping of items. I am very pleased with Vitacost. Highly recommend Vitacost."

100 %

"Wonderful products. Healthy too"

Excellent service as always

"Always reliable. I have been ordering for several years and have always been very satisfied with the quality, price and service. "

2018-04-20

My go to supplement source!!!

"Quick and easy. Competitive pricing when sales are announced. "

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. Thank you so much for your kind words! I am delighted to hear that you are happy with your experience with us, we aim to keep it that way! We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you for being a Vitacost Customer. Hope you have a Great and Wonderful Day! ”

Very Good

"Easy, fast delivery service."

2018-04-20

Great Products. Fast Shipping.

"Vitacost is my go-to website for great and affordable products for my family. The website contains a lot of information on each product. Products are always shipped and delivered as expected."

Excellent

"Vitacost orders always come to me quickly and very carefully and safely packed. "

Always pleased

"Every time I have ordered for Vitacost, I always receive my order in no time at all. I don't have to wonder as to whether I'm going to get it. Thank you all for your wonderful and prompt service!"

Fantastic Service

"I have been shopping with Vitacost for over 1 year. I tried Thrive, as well. Due to incorrect packaging procedures, coconut oil had seeped everywhere and a product that was to arrive in a cooling package was hot, rendering it useless. I made several attempts to email and call, however, my messages were unanswered. After my trial membership expired I did not renew and they didn't even bother to ask why. Vitacost has delivered numerous packages to me, all in perfect condition. Never a complaint from me. The service is amazing and love the quality of the products I have ordered. Thank you for caring about your customers."

Broken lemon juice jar

"I am thinking I will stop ordering liquids in glass jars because they are too often broken. "

Posted Apr-23-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I am so very sorry for the manner in which you received your order. Please be rest assured your comments will be forwarded to our Packing Team for investigation. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you for being a Vitacost Customer. Hope you have a Great and Wonderful Day!

HDL BOOST

"Great Experience as usual "

WestwindRanch

"Great products, competitive pricing, promotions, timely shipping, secure packaging! Quality service at every level. Highly recommend*****!"

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.