Health

Shipping & packaging: 9.38/10
Customer service: 9.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.37/10
2018-04-22

The right supplements at the right price always delivered on time.

"I shop with confidence because I know I will find what I need for me and my family.
I always recommend this site to my friends, I have been buying products from Vitacost for years and has always been a nice experience.

best

"Extraordinary excellent best company ...I love the products "

Excellent service

"I couldn't get the order to "take" online so I phoned it in. The representative was patient, helpful, and assisted me in purchasing exactly what I wanted in the amount that I wanted. I was attempting to get free shipping but by mixing products, it wasn't happening so she waved the shipping costs. I placed the order shortly after Noon and by the next morning at 10AM, it was on my doorstep! I love doing business with VitaCost!

2018-04-21

Great prices and products, quick delivery!

"I spent a good amount of times shopping around for products and values. I’ve had great response from customer service, the prices are fair and affordable, the lowest prices overall while comparison shopping. Shipping has always been quick."

Great website!!

"I have been purchasing items from vitacost for a while. I love the variety of items and price. The packages are received rather quickly.

Thank you, Vitacost!! Your store rock!!!

Martha

2018-04-21

Have been using them for years!!!!

"Never had an issue with the shipping or product I’ve been ordering for so many years."

Great product, great packaging

"Vitacost's packaging is excellent. Every item arrives in perfect condition. "

2018-04-21

Ffirst-time Vitacost order a positive experience

"Very pleased with my first order form Vitacost although my family hasn't actually tried any of the products yet. I was excited to see a company selling zero calorie, zero sugar products for such reasonable prices. Very impressed with packaging and quick shipping. Pleased so far.... taste will determine if I'm a return customer."

A1

"FAST. NO DAMAGE. AS DESCRIBED. "

2018-04-21

Very fast delivery and excellent products

"They always have what a I want and it gets delivered so fast. the prices are great too!"

2018-04-21

The products are good, varied, and cost less than in the grocery in most instances. The delivery time of two days is usually correct.

"I have had hip replacement surgery, so ordering on line from a great variety of product has really been useful. Having groceries being delivery to my door with in 2 days with mail person helping me lift it in has made me able to secure groceries for my self. Friends brought me perishable when I could not get to grocery. Thanks Vitacost for your convenience. Linda Thomas"

2018-04-21

Part of order damaged in shipping.

"Part or order damaged in shipping, resending damaged items. Thanks, it was that simple."

QUALITY PRODUCTS

"The products are always fresh and high quality, saving lots over shopping retail. I save on gas and time by shopping online. Delivery is speedy and I've never had a problem with my orders. I highly recommend to all."

Best service!!!!

"You guys are the Best I can order something and it's at my home in 2 days!!Love your service!!!!!!!"

2018-04-21

Outstanding prices, products, service.

"The only source with such a large high quality selection. Better selection, better prices, delivery as fast as Amazon."

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.