vitacost.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.32/10
Customer service: 9.15/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.30/10
2018-06-16

Items received in a timely fashion

"I got a coupon for a discount so I went ahead and ordered some items even though I ended up paying shipping as I did not want to spend the amount needed for free shipping. I can find items on Vitacost that I don't see locally in the stores or even other websites so it is worth it to me to order from them, at least on occasion."

Great service!

"Shipped quickly and contained what I wanted at a good price! "

I ordered Garden of Life Organic gummy vitamins and they were melted in Texas

"I ordered Garden of Life mykind Organics Men's Multi 40 plus Whole Food Gummies Organic Berry -- 120 Vegan Gummy Drops
SKU # 658010120289 on Apr 27, 2018. They arrived all stuck together. So Vitacost resent them via USPS this time 2 day mail. They again arrived all stuck together after THREE WEEKS. Vitacost paid for 2 day air and yet the post office took 3 weeks to deliver them. I didn't have the heart to ask for a resend - but I won't buy gummie vitamins by mail again.

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I want to apologize for the inconvenience and the trouble you have experienced in this situation. I have sent you an email with a credit for the following item Garden of Life and also some additional information if you don't mind filling out for us to further investigate and figure out what happen and why. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We truly appreciate your support and the opportunity to make things right! Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day! ”

Easy and smooth

"Easy and smooth while making an order "

2018-06-15

Fast shipping, great prices!

"Vitacost has a great variety of name brand products at great prices with fast free shipping!"

Great!

"Great company! Wonderful service! This is the place to order. Products I want and need for a good price."

2018-06-15

promotion did not work. bad experience. never heard back after submitting my complaint. won't order again.

"i ordered because of a promotion but the code didn't work. i still ordered. and i submitted my complaint - never heard back. probably won't order again even though i've been a customer for a long time. too bad, the orders are always accurate and arrive in a reasonable amount of time. "

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I want to apologize for the inconvenience and trouble of one of are promotional codes not working when trying to apply to your recent order. I would be more than happy to forward your suggestion over to our Promotions Team for review. Also, when applying promotional codes please make sure to check out the exclusions page www.vitacost.com/exclusions as exclusions do apply and some discount codes can not be stacked. If you are to have any questions we would be more than happy to assist you at either our email
customersupport@vitacost.com or chat and also you can call us at 1-800-381-0759 , 8am - 9pm ET (9am - 6pm ET Weekends) . And are customer service agents would be willing to help you right away. And I also want to apologize that no one ever reached out to you about the situation. I will be forwarding that information to the appropriate department so we can get the proper training and make sure our agents know to reply to every customer. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day!

2018-06-15

Always a great experience!

"Easy ordering, speedy delivery, great prices!"

2018-06-15

"I like Vitacost they usually have good prices but their products are almost always top notch"

2018-06-15

Very reliable and speedy. Can always count on saving quite a bit of money with Vitacost. Thank you.

"Very excellent!!! I recommend Vitacost to all my friends and family"

great company

"Every products get to my place in excellent conditions and the price are very convenient ! "

App needs work

"App works ok but always have to finish my order on PC. App spins endlessly while during checkout. Vitacost itself is great."

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I want to apologize for the inconvenience of our App not working fully. I would be more than happy to forward this information to our APP Team so they are able to review the situation and determine how to make it better so you are able to check out on the phone and not have to switch to your PC. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day! ”

Free shipping to Canada - great selection on allergy-friendly foods

"I am thrilled that Vitacost is offering free shipping to Canada on occasion. This makes it more worthwhile with the exchange rate. The products are excellent and selection is great. I have lots of food sensitivities and I am able to find things here I cannot find in Canada, so it gives me more variety in my diet which is much appreciated. The website is super easy to navigate and they ship pretty well right away. I will definitely be ordering more from Vitacost in the future. Thank you!"

Billing address

"Not enough guidance for errors "

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I am sorry for the trouble you are having with our Billing address system on your account. We would be more than happy to assist you with a step by step directions how you can modify or make sure address is correct so you have no errors. You can email us at customersupport@vitacost.com. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day! ”

Broken jar

"The chocolate arrived broken and of course it had covered all the other items. I contacted company to ask for a replacement; but was told that a replacement was not an option. They did give me a refund for the broken item, but not the items covered in chocolate."

Posted Jun-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I want to apologize for the inconvenience of how you received your chocolate. I am very happy to hear we were able to credit you for the chocolate. I will be forwarding this information to our Packing Team for a review to make sure doesn't happen again. As stated you said other products were covered in chocolate if you could email us at customersupport@vitacost.com of the items you were not able to save as we be more than happy to assist you further. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Did you know, you are able to request a refund, return or replacement and even get tracking details through our customer service portal? Save yourself some time! Here is the link: www.vitacost.com/service. Thank you for being a Vitacost customer. Hope you have a Great and Wonderful Day!

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.