8 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET, Mon.-Fri. & 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET, Weekends

Shipping & packaging: 9.33/10
Customer service: 9.27/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.36/10

What discount?

"I have found Vitacost to be very proficient. I order what I like and from there the process is seamless. Of course, that part is very attractive. However, every time I get an email saying I can get a discount, the system won't let me apply it. It has happened to me every time. At that point, I have taken the time to put the order together and want the product, so I don't cancel the order. The annoyance, however, of not getting the discount has made me shop elsewhere as well. Otherwise, they have been a good company to deal with."

VitacostCS's Avatar
VitacostCS from Vitacost has responded
Posted Sep-24-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with our Promotional Codes. I will be forwarding this information to our Promotions Team for a review. For more information, please see our promotional exclusions page: www.vitacost.com/exclusions. We truly appreciate your support and feedback.
Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day!

Nice Easy Shopping

"I've been using Vitacost for several years for vitamins and supplements. Good quality and great prices keep me coming back and ordering from Vitacost. Online ordering is easy, and delivery is always timely!"

un tres gros merci

"merciiiiiiii. je suis tres tres content."

2018-09-21

One of the few consistant excellent online shopping experiences

"One of the few consistant excellent online shopping experiences "

Vitacost food supplements

"I have purchased all my food supplements/vitamins from Vitacost for about 2 years. Never any problem. Fast, convenient service. Delivered right to my front door. A better price than local health food stores. I always order enough that I have free shipping. Just can't say enough good things about the company or service.

secure

"first time buyer and it won't be the last great product great price great company. fast shipping"

Vitacost has it all.

"I've been shopping at Vitacost for years. They have a huge selection of products in every category. I've puchased multiple products based on their description and have not been dissatisfied. The products arrive in bubblewrap, when necessary, and liquid items are in ziplock-type plastic bags (which are reusable!). I get vitamins, supplements, almond butter, oatmeal, rice, protein drinks, beverages, toiletry items (you get the idea...). I always get free shipping. Always arrives immediately. "

Absolutely Perfect!

"Customer Service is the Best I've ever experienced for an online company. I send an email and get a response in minutes. I ask for a coupon...they give you a coupon. I ask to add item to my order that I forgot...they say no problem and arrange everything for me without extra shipping. I've never had such a great experience. I've been to other sites...where all you get is "No" for every question you ask. Vitacost has a customer for life. Thank you so much. :)"

great service

"quick service. Quality merchandise "

Excellent

"I always use Vitacost for purchasing my vitamins, although this time one items was missing , and I advised customer support and was refunded right away, its a pity that they did not proposed to ship me the missing product, as I needed more than the refund ,any the service is excellent. Thank you"

2018-09-20

"I received an order and a gift, it shows that the company appreciates the customers"

Almost perfect

"I love doing business with Vitacost, but lately there have been a lot of products that are out of stock. That means spending another $49 for the subsequent order, if you are cheap like me."

Very pleased!

"Very pleased with my Vitacost experience. Got exactly what I ordered at a great price and quickly! "

Vitacost shipment

"I was amazed that my order arrived exactly one day after it was shipped! "

Easy shopping experience

"I enjoy shopping at Vitacost for the selection and savings and the no shipping charge after $49!
Thank you Vitacost!

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.