vitacost.com

Shipping & packaging: 9.37/10
Customer service: 9.16/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.34/10
2018-07-16

Good

"I’m satisfied with products that I bought. But it took long till I received it. It went around Germany, I don’t know why. That’s the reason 3stars."

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I am very happy to hear you received your items and are enjoying the products you bought from us. I do apologize for the long wait on receiving your products I will be forwarding this information to our International Shipping Team for a review and investigation on the situation to insure it does not happen again.

Always great service

"I love their products,and I love their service..."

2018-07-16

Excellent value, selection and customer service. I also like the 20% coupon. Love Vitacost!

"Excellent value, selection and definitely outstanding customer service. I also like the 20% coupon. Love Vitacost! "

2018-07-16

Great source for organic and other products

"Great selection at competitive prices. Highly recommend this website."

Oatmeal

"I ordered several boxes of the nature's path instant packets of oatmeal and ALL the boxes were dented and somewhat smashed"

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I am so very sorry for the manner in which you received your order. Please be rest assured your comments will be forwarded to our Packing Team for investigation. If you could please email us at customersupport@vitacost.com with the sku# of the items you received damaged we would be more than happy to assist you and replace those items for you. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day! ”

Excelente

"Não é a primeira vez que solicitamos os produtos "Vitacost". Desta vez os produtos chegaram antes do prazo previsto e em boas condições. Agradecemos a atenção e o envio do que solicitamos. Grande abraço a toda equipe e Deus os abençoe! Continuem assim, pois certamente beneficiará muitas outras pessoas.
Atenciosamente,
Claudio G. V. Balbino.

Delivering service

"I have asked the guy who leaves package to leave in front of door but it is always at the walkway where it gets rained on and can be seen. "

Posted Jul-18-2018

“Your feedback is so valuable to us! Not only because we love hearing from you, but it also helps us grow as an organization. I do apologize for the inconvenience and the trouble you experienced with the following carrier OnTrac. I will be escalating this issue to our Shipping Team Lead for investigation. Please be rest assured we will be in direct contact with OnTrac to ensure this does not happen again. I would also suggest after your name on the account to add (LEAVE IN FRONT DOOR), this is so the carrier knows where to place the package and not leave it in the walkway. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation. We truly appreciate your support and feedback. Thank you so much for being a Vitacost.com customer! Have a happy, healthy day! ”

vitacost

"It is always easy to order and to reorder. Reorder makes it very accessible and easy to place another order"

jim’s Vita cost review

"Been dealing with vita cost for many years now. Always had a great experience from them!"

Great service

"Ordering my supplements was quick and easy and I received them fairly quickly. Thank you."

Great Experience

"Good service, good products"

very pleased

"never a bad experience, love my products and my awesome delivery time and products :)

great

"I never have problems with vitacost. Everything arrives on time unless delivered to the wrong address which is not the fault of vitacost. I have had no problems with vitacost."

Vitacost > That Other Co

"My husband prefers another vitamin company while I prefer Vitacost, well long story short, I placed an order with Vitacost 3 days AFTER he placed his order & guess what....I received my order 2 days BEFORE my husband received his. Not only did I have a larger order but my order was packaged better & some of my items were cheaper than his. Good job Vitacost. "

2018-07-16

"É maravilhoso efetuar compra através do site e ter a certeza de está recebendo. Obrigado a toda equipe VITACOST. "

Share Vitacost's store rating

Vitacost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vitacost is a merchant member
Vitacost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.