Stores > VisionPros.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review VisionPros.com by clicking a star below.
2018-02-14

This company tells you it hasn't placed your order when it actually has.

"They requested a prescription in order to proceed with order. Since I didn't upload one, I assumed the order was on hold. Actually, they went ahead and fulfilled the order, charged me, and now won't take the contacts back."

2018-01-06

what's with the 'insurance'?

"I really liked their price on contact lenses and wanted to buy cosmetic lenses. Loved the free shipping offer. When I went to check out, they had added 3.95 for 'insurance' and their was no way to remove it! I don't want insurance on $18.00 worth of cosmetic, non prescription lenses. I ended up not ordering anything because I really feel it is outrageous not to have a way to decline this 'service'. Please change this and I will come back and buy from you."

2017-12-01

goooooood

"This company makes my life easier
I didn't want to walk in to actual store and pay prescription fee and waste my time thanks

Awesomeness

"I love ordering contacts from this website!!!!"

easy breezy

"sight very easy to navigate"

new customer

"the ordering process was extremely straightforward"

2017-11-28

"WEBSITE WAS SLOW. NOBODY LIKES DOING SURVEYS"

KyleTolle's Avatar

Shipping nightmare

"Paying extra for shipping means getting it within the time frame ordered maybe with an extra day depending on time of order. 2-3 day shipping was paid for and then a week later the contacts showed up. Not happy at the fact that I had to argue to receive a refund for part of my shipping or the fact that I didn’t receive something into
Help offset the issue. Seriously debating on using the service again. Not happy at all with the lack of Customer service skills.

2017-11-28

Lying Scamming business practices to steal money from customers!

"I wish I could give them ZERO stars. They are absolute liars about their shipping policy. I was out of town, so I decided to place an order and paid the $30 OVERNIGHT shipping fee. The contacts I ordered were in stock, I placed the order before 12PM to make sure it was processed and shipped the same day. HENCE the word OVERNIGHT shipping. Well, guess what 3 BUSINESS DAYS later and my order still has NOT arrived!! I am shipping inside of the USA, double checked the shipping address, name etc, everything is perfectly correct. Instead of BLATANTLY LYING to customers, how about you guys be honest and say, "Even though it says OVERNIGHT shipping, we really just want to charge $30 and you'll see your order in about 5-7 business days.." If I would have known it would have taken this long I would not have paid the $30 just to get my order in the same amount of time as the standard shipping. They need to remove the word OVERNIGHT from their shipping category and let customers know the actual truth, they might as well just use standard mail service and not waste their time or money.. Very unhappy because now I have to change my delivery address with UPS because my trip out of town is ending. Which will probably extend my order being shipped out to me even longer. Hopefully when I get home my order will be there. Overnight shipping doesn't mean 1-2 business, they are not the same thing!! I'm a very unhappy customer and I plan on placing this review with every site visionpros is associated with and also filing a complaint with the BBB. They need to REMOVE the fraudulent claim of OVERNIGHT shipping from their website, especially since its not OVERNIGHT just so they can charge people an extra $30. Absolutely lying scamming business practices!!! Don't order from them you'd have a better transaction just going to Walmart. I've also included the definition of the word OVERNIGHT since they don't seem to know what that means.
verb: overnight; 3rd person present: overnights; past tense: overnighted; past participle: overnighted; gerund or present participle: overnighting.

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2017

A rep from VisionPros.com, TheVPfamily, has responded

“Hello Cynthia,
First and foremost I would like to apologize for this inconvenience. I have talked to customer service and I was told they were able to reach out to you and solve the issue.
If you're needing any further assistance please feel free to call 1-888-404-7317”

Awesome company

"Easy to place orders ..safe and secure checkout ..great customer service"

Beautiful Sight

"Easy process!!! Reasonable price!!! Also the color contacts are the perfect colors!!"

Great cyber Monday deal!

"Cheap, easy and website a pleasure to use. "

"Great Service...thank you!!"

Great prices and priducts

"I buy exclusively from Vision Pros. Great, reliable service and products. Prices are excellent, too, and with special discounts and free shipping offers, it's even better. "

Very Glitchy Website Today

"It may be because it is cyber monday, but it is no excuse, it took me over an hour to check out, every time I would click checkout I would get a notification that my cart was empty. then I would go back, re-enter my order and the order would be doubled in the cart. adjust cart, click check out, empty again. finally it worked, but what a waste of time."

Share VisionPros.com's store rating

VisionPros.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VisionPros.com is a merchant member
VisionPros.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.