• checkmark icon PayPal

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-08-22

My 1996 Toyota Corolla DX

"I can not believe they still carry parts for my car. Love this place! "

2018-07-02

Good parts people are hard to find......found one!

"I have spent more time than I care to remember standing on the technician side of Toyota parts counters. I was a heavy line / post collision tech at a large Toyota store in Houston. Throw in a decade plus of other brands/dealers and owning my own shop for another decade and I've done my time. All that to say I can really appreciate a good parts person. A technician can neither provide good service nor make good money without a good parts team.
Anyway I make signs now but grandad's T100 speedo head went out and him being a retired state trooper & 90+yrs old he wouldn't drive it an inch. So when I ordered a speedo for a truck with no tach and no trip even parts guy thought it rare enough to give a call and confirm the actual trim level. My bad for not including the trim code to begin with, because I know to well. Anyway grandad is on the road and happy so all is well. Of course our driveway appears like a small fleet of Toyota's and grandad don't even live here. This is why I'm glad I found a good parts dept..

2018-05-21

Great oem source for Toyota parts

"Prices are very good and parts where shipped out fast! No complaints."

2018-05-14

Great experiences placed a special order for an older SUV

"It was a very good experience talking to Derek from Village Toyota Part,
he help search and locate one front end differential that will fit my old SUV.
90% of the parts listed on this late SUV model had discontinued.
After modifying the new parts with old parts, now I have a new front end differential,
that hopefully will last another 400k miles.

2018-04-03

FAST SHIPPING-BEST PRICE

"This was a hard to find part, they had it and got it to me very quickly! Not to mention they were the lowest priced I found."

2018-04-01

"thank good services on timer

2018-02-21

They had what I needed in stock, and shipped it quickly

"Everything was shipped really quickly. Even after the post office lost the package, it still got to me fast."

2018-02-10

Great service

"Really great service. Would buy again"

2018-01-16

I have been using Village Toyota for nearly 10 years.

"I have been using Village Toyota for nearly 10 years. They always get the parts right. They often fast and courteous. My vehicle is 26 years old. I have done extensive work on this vehicle myself. It has been in my family the whole time. I have ordered parts from many dealers and parts stores, as an independent mechanic. I have been very happy with Village Toyota."

2018-01-10

Parts Inquiry/Purchase

"I emailed a question to a representative at VillageToyota Parts. Within 48 hours, or less, I received clarifying information from a company representative in response to my question. Shortly thereafter I ordered the part and was promised a date the part would be delivered to me. The part arrived exactly as promised. My experience with VillageToyota Parts was exceptional/flawless!"

2018-01-03

Part was good.

"I had a hard time finding this part but villiage got it to me. "

2017-12-09

A bad experience all around.

"The order came quickly after placing it. However, I discovered they had sent me someone else's order. A different part, a different part number, and different order number. It looks like the issue happened because I had the same first name as someone else. So a stupid mistake, but an honest one. I contacted Village Toyota back immediately and notified them of the issue. The contact wrote that they would send me my part immediately and return label to get their part back. I waited...and nothing. Meanwhile my repair is at a halt waiting on this part. I contact them back and they write me they are looking into it. Looking into what? Finally after more waiting and no action or part from the seller I request a refund. They write me they will refund my money and ask if my I have sent the incorrect part back yet. I write them I will, but they still have not provided return postage for it. I receive the return postage label electronically very quickly, but no refund. After waiting a couple more days I file a claim and against them using PayPal and finally receive my refund so I could purchase the part from another seller.
I purchase products online all the time and I understand mistakes happen. But I have never dealt with a seller so slow to react to fix an issue. I am so unimpressed by their service it has led me to write my first online diatribe. I hope if anyone gets a chance to read this your repair goes smoothly and I caution you against using this seller.

2017-11-15

Great Experience

"Amazing inventory, quick delivery and great response via email."

2017-10-24

Hard To Find Bulbs

"Replacing the little bulbs behind A/C controls in my RAV4. Only place I could find them, and confirm they were the correct bulbs. "

2017-08-25

A+++

"items arrived on time and as described, prices was very reasonable compare to dealers"

Share VillageToyotaParts.com's store rating

VillageToyotaParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VillageToyotaParts.com is a merchant member
VillageToyotaParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.