Stores > VillageToyotaParts.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review VillageToyotaParts.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-10

Parts Inquiry/Purchase

"I emailed a question to a representative at VillageToyota Parts. Within 48 hours, or less, I received clarifying information from a company representative in response to my question. Shortly thereafter I ordered the part and was promised a date the part would be delivered to me. The part arrived exactly as promised. My experience with VillageToyota Parts was exceptional/flawless!"

2018-01-03

Part was good.

"I had a hard time finding this part but villiage got it to me. "

2017-12-09

A bad experience all around.

"The order came quickly after placing it. However, I discovered they had sent me someone else's order. A different part, a different part number, and different order number. It looks like the issue happened because I had the same first name as someone else. So a stupid mistake, but an honest one. I contacted Village Toyota back immediately and notified them of the issue. The contact wrote that they would send me my part immediately and return label to get their part back. I waited...and nothing. Meanwhile my repair is at a halt waiting on this part. I contact them back and they write me they are looking into it. Looking into what? Finally after more waiting and no action or part from the seller I request a refund. They write me they will refund my money and ask if my I have sent the incorrect part back yet. I write them I will, but they still have not provided return postage for it. I receive the return postage label electronically very quickly, but no refund. After waiting a couple more days I file a claim and against them using PayPal and finally receive my refund so I could purchase the part from another seller.
I purchase products online all the time and I understand mistakes happen. But I have never dealt with a seller so slow to react to fix an issue. I am so unimpressed by their service it has led me to write my first online diatribe. I hope if anyone gets a chance to read this your repair goes smoothly and I caution you against using this seller.

2017-11-15

Great Experience

"Amazing inventory, quick delivery and great response via email."

2017-10-24

Hard To Find Bulbs

"Replacing the little bulbs behind A/C controls in my RAV4. Only place I could find them, and confirm they were the correct bulbs. "

2017-08-25

A+++

"items arrived on time and as described, prices was very reasonable compare to dealers"

2017-08-18

Thanks!

"Appreciate having access to the part break-downs but navigation is tedious because the vehicle information resets if you try to backup to the part groups screen. "

2017-08-16

Great 1st experience, will use again

"Staff was prompt with answering questions about my order. Great prices and got my parts fast. Will be the first place I look for parts in the future."

2017-08-07

Positive Experience!

"User friendly site and reasonable shipping cost and speed"

2017-07-15

Great

"I order part but could not find it any where, turn out it in here."

2017-07-06

Excellent customer service

"Had questions answered quickly "

2017-05-30

Hard to get parts delivered fast

"Easy to find the right parts with the vin number assistant. Gave me confidence I was getting the right stuff."

2017-05-20

Good customer service!

"Very good experience. Mr. Derek Reyes went above and beyond to find and email me the number of the part I needed. He should be commended for a job well done. Thank you so much sir!"

2017-05-09

Very professional and friendly

"I was very pleased with the staff and the service."

2017-05-02

Great Customer Service

"Accidentally added a few numbers to my VIN. Received an email asking if I could verify it and resend it. Turns out what I needed was cheaper for my vehicle so I had to call to confirm the amendment to my original order. Overall quick and painless process. "

Share VillageToyotaParts.com's store rating

VillageToyotaParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VillageToyotaParts.com is a merchant member
VillageToyotaParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.