888 283 2228

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2010-02-10

"I am very pleased with EVERY aspect of working with Video One Repair. I called the 800# to speak with a tech, who was very well spoken and answered my questions without me feeling rushed or like I was wasting his time.

I sent in my VX2100, and a few days later received a call with the estimate. The woman was very polite and explained the cost and what was wrong. I agreed to the repairs, and received the camera back within the promised time frame.

Upon opening the box, the camera even LOOKED brand new (they had cleaned it inside AND out). I tested it right away and the picture looks as clear as the day I bought it.
The receipt clearly had all work and all parts listed for my records.

I would highly recommend Video One Repair for any Sony or Canon user, and will be using them again when my cameras need service in the future.

-Chris Bryant
Bryant Productions

Helpful (1) Cool

2007-03-27

"Shipped my Gl1 for a free estimate. They didn't call me back as promised. Called them and the price they quoted seemed too high. I emailed them and asked them to return the camera (they offer free return shipping). A week later they had not responded so i called them and they said it was shipped and would reach me the next day (which ended up being 2 days . . . which is fine). I am greatful for the free estimate and return of the camera."

Helpful (2) Cool

2006-08-07

"Professional, reliable, and accurate repair service. They did an outstanding job fixing my Canon XL1s. I decided to trust them with my "baby", and Iwas not disappointed!I was able to sell it on ebay with no problem, thanks to their 6 months warranty! They worth every penny I spent on their service.

Highly recommended!

Helpful (1) Cool

Share Video One Repair's store rating

Video One Repair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Video One Repair is a merchant member
Video One Repair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.