Stores > VenusPuzzle.com / Venus
  • VenusPuzzle.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review VenusPuzzle.com / Venus by clicking a star below.
2011-01-08

" volevo fare i complimenti per la professionalità di questa azienda che dopo solo 5 giorni dall'ordine mi è stato consegnato il prodotto ben confezionato e integro, e come se lo avessi comprato in un negozio per la tanta cura nel farlo, ringrazio ancora la ditta VenusPuzzer e penso che in futuro farò altri ordini perchè sono rimasto molto contento del prodotto , alla prossima ciao ciao
Marco Graziano

2010-12-27

"I have to agree with all the positive postings on this company. I ordered my puzzel got an email saying my picture had been approved within 24 hour and then it was shipped DHL and made it to my house within 5 days of ordering. I didn't even get the expediated shipping. The puzzel is alot nicer than I expected. I like that you could pay through paypal so you don't need to worry about your credit card information floating around an unknown country. This company seems to be concerned with quality, security and efficiency. My friend's mom saw our puzzel and is now going to order one for her family. "

2010-12-26

"Like many other customers, I was very hesitant about ordering from a company on the internet that was located in Slovakia (!) but I figured that it was the beauty of PayPal and figured I'd give it a try and keep my fingers crossed.

Absolutely AMAZING. The puzzle arrived in about 5 days (to New York) - I think it was via DHL but can't exactly recall. The packaging is neat and professional and it looks great. I have not looked at the actual puzzle yet because it is shrink-wrapped and I'm giving it as a gift but I expect that it will be as excellent as the rest of this transaction so I'm comfortable even now saying that I'm thrilled with the product, the speed of delivery and the outstanding service from this company.

I will definitely order from them again and I will recommend highly them to anyone and everyone.

2010-12-13

"I am very happy with my purchase from this company!!! I was a bit hesitant to order at first because the company is over seas but read the other reviews and was satisfied with the positive comments. I ordered a 1000 pc. puzzle on Dec. 8th and it was delivered to my door on Dec. 13th. The packaging is as good as any puzzle purchased at any retail store. I will definately recommend this company to all friends and family. "

2010-12-10

"I am still amazed. I took a photo Monday night, sent it to Venus Puzzle on Tuesday morning, paid my bill through PayPal and on Friday morning received my completed puzzle in a store quality box. The puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy and the entire package is way better than I expected. With the shrink wrap, it looks like the puzzle was purchased in a hobby store. Think about it, this production was turned around from Slovakia to New York City in 4 days, just stunning. Finding this company was a major homerun. "

2010-10-04

"Definitely fast shipping, I live in rural Texas and the origin is from Slovakia and it made it here in 4 days, the box has a nice touch to it, definitely a legit company to do business with, I straight uploaded my picture to their picture upload and they had no issues with the cropping etc. I would recommend this business anytime."

2010-09-06

"I wish all businesses be like VenusPuzzle. Starting from helping to pick the write photo till the final assembly of the puzzle all went perfectly. Service and product of the highest quality. Bravo!"

2010-06-28

"We ordered the Puzzle Postcards as our 'save the date' reminders (for our wedding). At first I was skeptical, considering the company is based out of Slovakia. However, the company was GREAT! Initially we had an issue with the photo quality. The company promptly responded to us, and even edited the photo so that it would meet their websites specs. I had the ready finished puzzles in my hot little hands just 7 days after placing the order! And needless to say the quality of the puzzles is EXCELLENT!!! I would hightly recommend using Venus puzzle!!!"

2010-03-16

"Venus Puzzles provide excellent service throughout your order. Status updates are available at any time, and delivery time is good. Product quality is excellent and professional, and displays personlised photos to the best quality."

2010-01-31

"Excelente servicio de esta empresa Eslovaca. Al principio fui un poco reticente ha hacer el pedido a una empresa que estaba tan lejos, pero al ser la única que ofrecía puzzles de fotos panorámicas, y recibir una rápida y eficiente respuesta a mis dudas por correo, me decidí a hacer el pedido.
Han cumplido en plazos y servicio. Ahora solo queda hacer el puzzle para ver cómo queda. Altamente recomendables!!!!

Great experience with this puzzle company. Great service, excellent and very efficient e-mail answer, the comply with sending time. Highly recomended.

2009-12-13

"I didn't know what to expect from Venus Puzzle when I first ordered from them. I asked questions and I received quick responses back via email within 10 to 15 minutes. Great customer service, they answered everything. They even told me that I would receive my puzzle before Christmas (since it was a Christmas gift for a loved one). I got it even earlier then i had expected (and i live in Arizona/U.S.)! It was carefully wrapped and the box looks great. It looks like it was bought at a store! The puzzle itself is of high quality. I definitely recommend Venus Puzzle. Great quality, speed, care, and customer service equals a great company that I will continue to purchase from! I highly recommend them. "

2009-12-12

"I have nothing but the best to say about Venus. They handled everything extremely professional, fast and carefully. The craftsmanship of the puzzles is tremendous and the box is wonderful. The puzzle was delivered only 8 days after I sent the picture in. IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET A PERSONALIZED PUZZLE MADE, USE VENUS. "

2009-07-13

"I ordered the 2000 piece puzzle from these guys using a picture I edited in a photo-editing programme. It was $100 so I made sure I emailed the picture I was going to use to the email address on thier web site first and I got a response the next day, who told me the dimensions weren't quite right and he would have to crop it. I made the adjustments myself (I wanted it PERFECT), sent it again, and got confirmation that it was right. I placed the order, and it was processed and shipped (from Slovakia) the next day! It took a while (over a week) to arrive (I'm in in Texas, USA) but it was WELL worth the wait. Absolutely the best puzzle I've ever seen; really nicely cut pieces on quality cardboard; nicely printed too. Even the box was really nice - it looks custom made but not in a cheap way. Just lovely. Big puzzle too! I could not be happier; very highly recommended; will be ordering some more!! :-) :-)"

2009-06-12

"I ordered a panoramic puzzle 15x44". It was fantastic. I loved the printed box. It looks very professional. Got it right on time & you can track it once it gets to the US. Couldn't be more pleased."

2008-04-28

"Absolutely fantastic, this is the only way i can describe all of my dealings with Venus Puzzle. Im in Australia and the puzzle was delivered to my door 10 days after the order was placed. The website is easy to navigate and upload your images to, and the service was second to none. Last but not least the presentation of the puzzle is brilliant. Thanks so much Vrato for all of your help.

Regards
Ashley Fraser

Share VenusPuzzle.com / Venus's store rating

VenusPuzzle.com / Venus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VenusPuzzle.com / Venus is not a merchant member
VenusPuzzle.com / Venus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!