Stores > VenusPuzzle.com / Venus
  • VenusPuzzle.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review VenusPuzzle.com / Venus by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Amazing in all respects

"A Fantastic service. I ordered five 1000 piece puzzles and I must admit I had doubts about what to expect, but everything from the exceptionally high quality of the print and box to the incredibly fast turnaround time from ordering to delivery. Ordered this from New Zealand and received in only 7 days. I did note that this was actually at our postal service in my country in just 2 days! Amazing!"

2017-11-07

Excellent service and quality

"I recently purchased 12 jigsaw puzzles and couldn't be more pleased with the result. I used photos from a recent holiday and they have reproduced these with excellent clarity. Being able to choose your own box design and colour was an added bonus along with a title, as it enabled me to personalise each puzzle for use as a gift. The uploading process and creating was super easy. From order to receiving in Australia was less than a week, and I had a speedy response from Alexa in regards to a query I had after placing my order. Excellent customer service, product and price. I will definitely be using Venus Puzzles again."

2016-10-27

Absolutely for puzzle lovers

"I got two puzzles for mom for Christmas and I'm so happy with them! The box is very nice quality ( for a puzzle box that is) the puzzle picture on the box is very clear. I absolutely recommend this to anyone that knows a puzzle lover, it makes the perfect gift! It may be a bit pricey I paid $78 for a 1000pc and 500pc (I believe they were on sale) but it was the best price I found online. I know it seems like a lot for two puzzles but you are really paying for the personalized printing which is high resolution Will be buying more in the future."

2016-04-12

above and beyond

"I brought a personalised photo puzzle for a family member for Christmas. The quality of the item was excellent. Unfortunately a piece of the puzzle was missing but once I contacted Venus Puzzles they sorted it with very little fuss and the item is complete.
Would definitely use them again.

2016-01-29

FANTASTIC!

"I love this company's old fashioned personal service and quality ethic. The puzzle quality is superb and made a fantastic gift for my partner who, for the longest time, has been grieving the fact that her favorite artist has reproduced many of his great prints as puzzles, except ONE -- the print we have hanging on the wall.

I took a photo of it and sent it to VenusPuzzle to check it for quality. They responded quickly and said that I needed a higher quality for the number of pieces I chose, and advised me to retake the photo. I did, and re-sent it for a quality check. They gave me the go-ahead and sure enough, the result was breathtaking and made a wonderful Christmas Gift.

Their website is easy it use, and their delivery time was excellent! I can't say enough great things about this company.

2016-01-11

"I wanted a personalised puzzle for a Xmas present and searched around on the internet for a company to do this. I came across this one which appealed as not many do the larger sized puzzles (1,000 & 2,000 pieces) and, if they do, are at silly prices. The puzzle arrived in good time and was very well presented. The photo on the box was of a stunning quality. Obviously I did not know what the puzzle inside was like but I have just heard from the recipient who says that he is really enjoying making this up and that the quality is excellent. Definitely will use again. "

2016-01-02

"I am extremely pleased with the service provided by VenusPuzzle.com.
When I received the puzzle the first time, the box and packaging was damaged, which I do not hold the company accountable for. When I informed them of the mishap, they responded within 30 minutes and sent another personalised puzzle through express delivery immediately, free of charge.
When the second puzzle arrived, the condition was perfect and my mum was thrilled. The company has great communication, is extremely helpful and provides affordable personalised puzzles. Highly recommended.

2015-12-29

"Venus Puzzle did a great job of making a puzzle from one of my photos. They were very understanding when I accidently uploaded a low res image accidently and allowed me to fix it, right as the holiday rush began. It was a quick production and fast shipping. I have already ordered 4 more puzzles."

2015-01-01

"I'm really satisfied; just 6 days after the order I received my personalized puzzle. Quality is very good. Thanks Venus!
Matteo M. Marchiori - Italy

2014-12-30

"Servizio di consegna molto lento ed impossibilità di riuscire a contattare telefonicamente il servizio clienti. Sul sito era esplicitamente scritto che per ordini inviati entro il 12/12/2014, la consegna sarebbe avvenuta entro il 24/12/2014. Io ho emesso l'ordine il 10/12/2014 ed ho ricevuto (per modo di dire, in quanto son dovuta andare incontro al corriere) il puzzle il 29/12/2014. Ho provato a contattare più volte il servizio clienti per avere aggiornamenti sullo stato di consegna dell'ordine, ho ricevuto una risposta, dopo l'ennesimo sollecito, solo il 24/12/2014 in cui mi comunicavano la possibilità di ritirare la merce presso la sede del corriere, a quasi 100km dall'indirizzo di destinazione.
La qualità del puzzle è abbastanza soddisfacente, ed i prezzi contenuti, ma i tempi di consegna ed il servizio clienti assolutamente poco soddisfacenti.

2014-12-02

"ho ordinato il puzzle il 14 novembre e ho ricevuto il tutto solo il 3\12\2014....il servizio clienti è praticamente INESISTENTE; ho inviato 10 mail per sapere del mio ordine in quanto decisamente in ritardo secondo quanto indicato sul sito (4-5giorni tra produzione e spedizione) e ho ricevuto una sola risposta alle mie domande dove non mi hanno saputo dire bene che fine ha fatto il mio puzzle...; in più guardando il sito, non si riesce nemmeno a trovare un numero telefonico dove poterli contattare.
nel complesso non sono molto contenta del servizio; sul prezzo nulla da dire è al quanto competitivo...e basso. non so se ordinerò altri puzzle da questo sito.

2014-11-26

"Great service and very good quality. I will be ordering more puzzles in the future."

2014-11-13

"Ho appena ricevuto il puzzle ordinato il 5 novembre. Sono molto soddisfatta, è tutto come speravo e l'assistenza clienti è ottima (mi hanno risposto dopo 10 min ad una mail inviata alle 21). Anche la qualità del materiale sembra buona, anche se non l'ho ancora usato. Consiglio vivamente! Unica pecca: non sono stata avvisata dell'arrivo del pacco. PS. Nessuna spesa per la dogana"

2013-07-09

"Hooray for VenusPuzzle. I received a 1000 piece puzzle through Venus from my daughter for Christmas 2012. It is a long story why and how several pieces came up missing and I will not go into that; however, I decided I needed for sentimental reasons to replace the unfinished puzzle if at all possible. To my surprise and quick response from Venus, they offered to replace the missing pieces if I provided a picture of the puzzle with the missing-pieces area and they would send me new pieces free of charge. Technology has come a long, long way. Wow! such a prompt response and cooperation seemed unreal. Yesterday I received the pieces all the way from Slovakia to the USA and I am overwhelmed with joy. Thank you, and my recommendation to anyone would be VENUS for puzzle making."

2013-05-29

"Excellent A+++ Great product, shockingly fast shipping to Canada"

Share VenusPuzzle.com / Venus's store rating

VenusPuzzle.com / Venus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

VenusPuzzle.com / Venus is not a merchant member
VenusPuzzle.com / Venus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!