10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M Pacific Time
    702-884-9926
    Support@vegascart.com
    702-884-9926

2013-07-10

"saved some good money and all went well"

2013-07-06

"HAD SOME TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, CALLED ROXIO FOR HELP, THEY SAID BEING i BOUGHT IT FROM VEGASCART, I WAS TO CONTACT YOU. FIXED THE PROBLEM MYSELF"

2013-07-05

"Good price on a good product. Excellent customer interaction."

2013-07-04

"Had exactly what I needed in stock, at an amazing price! Digital delivery was fast and easy!! Definitely would recommend them to anyone!! "

2013-07-02

"affordable , quick & easy . good work. . thanks."

2013-06-27

"I ordered the download of Norton Interet Security, and did not receive any email stating when I would get the emailed download and the authorization key in a timely manner. When I called customer service, the person said "10 minutes" and I find that quite imprecise a way to fulfill an order. Other, I am satisfied with product and price."

2013-06-27

"My old files loaded easily into the 20 13 Quicken and is working well."

2013-06-24

"Very easy dealings and I'm an International customer."

2013-06-21

"Vegascart's response to my review below was to harass me via phone and spam three email addresses of mine with a condescending email telling me that I'm wrong. So here are some more details:

1. Vegascart's receipt provided these two product numbers, in this precise language (I have blotted out some numbers with asterisks in case they are Intuit secrets):

"Product: *33-89*

(or) Product: *8209*"

First, notice that the first is hyphenated and the second is not. Second, here, within quotes, is Vegascart's explanation of why there are TWO poduct numbers (you have to enter one in order to install Quickbooks): "" (Yes, there is NOTHING between the quote marks, because that is EXACTLY what Vegascart said about why there are two product numbers.

I chose the first one. Why? One, because it's the first one. Two, because it is formatted the way Intuit requires that it be entered during installation.

Pardon my stupidity, but it simply never occurred to me that I should use the unexplained second product number because the first was first and formatted the way Quickbooks does it.

Among other snide and condescending remarks, Vegascart wrote to me that "I see that you have MISUNDERSTANDING about the Product code"

Well, no, dummy, I have installed Quickbooks and two upgrades on three different computers. I DO understand how.

And, by the way, it was Intuit tech support which told me that the first product number Vegascart gave me was the wrong product number.

To Vegascart: here is how you fix the problem: (a) Ask Quickbooks why it gives you TWO product numbers, as you claim, and what you're supposed to tell customers about what to do with TWO product numbers when only ONE is required. Maybe you can figure out which one is correct. Two, TELL THE CUSTOMER. Is it really that difficult to figure this out?????

I licensed Quickbooks 2013 from Vegascart. The price was good, the download went fine. Then, the license and product number information had two different product numbers. The first one was wrong. It took hours of re-installations and tech support, with Quickbooks people in India taking over my computer, to get it registered (which is essential with Quickbooks to get updates). Why? What a major screwup? At my rate of pay, I lost a lot more time than the purchase price due to this screwup.

2013-06-19

"The way the ordering system worked had me concerned...I could not see my invoice after ordering as a guest. I then tried to contact someone, and no one answered the phone or email. Later in the day I did get a message from owner of vegascart confirming my order, and it arrived, no problem. Great price as well."

2013-06-18

"I have placed three orders with Vegascart and all have been delivered as expected. Thank you Vegascart"

2013-06-10

"They make me to call them to confirm the order, call went to voicemail. Told them to cancel it. Internet order should not be tied to phone calls.

Ok, to make it clear, I have called 06/03 at 7:53 E time, probably too late. Seeing all good reviews I'm sure you do provide great deals but I'm just trying to explain that you are doing disservice to all hearing impaired and deaf people who are depending on Internet to do shopping. It is like step backward in time.
However if you think that losing the business of thousands shoppers is good for you, I can't help it. Good luck with it.

2013-06-09

"did not have item ordered,"

2013-06-08

"Great Price - Good follow-up - will order from this source again!

2013-06-06

"Super fast delivery of MS Office licenses. Thanks"

Share Vegascart's store rating