Key Center - 100 E. St. Clair - Downtown Cleveland 3rd Floor above Marriott
    Cleveland, OH US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    GYM HOURS: 24 HOURS SALON & SPA HOURS: TUES-FRI 10AM-7PM SAT 9AM-6PM

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-02-13

fun and clean gym

"Great gym! A bunch of us head to Vedas at Key Tower for our lunch hour and we have the best time. The gym is clean, staff is friendly and helpful, locker rooms are amazing, steam room is the bomb, and best of all is all the fun toys to workout with. A really well thought out gym. I'm very happy at Vedas."

2018-02-02

Great Gym Experience!

"Very friendly and helpful staff! Equipment is top notch and they keep adding more. To top it all off the Eucalyptus steam room is fantastic! Perfect location for anyone working in downtown Cleveland. "

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-02-02

Best gym in Cleveland

"Beautiful and clean facility! All the workout equipment you could ever need and to top it all off, the steam room is amazing! It’s huge and infused with eucalyptus, if you come here you have to try it out!"

2018-02-01

Great Facility

"Absolutely Stunning facility. has everything one would need in a modern gym. Top notch steam room as well."

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-01-29

Impressed from the moment I walked in!

"First of all the space is GORGEOUS… one of the coolest gyms in Cleveland for sure! Signing up was simple and all the staff members are super nice & helpful.

A friend and I have also taken multiple classes and each one has been great workout! I'm looking forward to working out at Vedas and highly recommend it to anyone who works or lives downtown!

2018-01-29

great club

"comfortable locker room, great equipment, friendly staff. "

Vedas at Key Center

"There’s nothing better than working out in the heart of downtown. The convenience factor for me was a major draw. I had been a member of the gym that was formerly in this space, so I was very excited to see what updates and changes Vedas would make. I am very pleased with the quality of the equipment, the aesthetics, the staff, and most of all the great steam room. The downtown location makes it easier for me to take care of business and my body. Being able to workout then get ready so close to work is a priceless luxury! "

Amazing Facility Softest Towels

"Being an avid lifter, I am always skeptical about corporate focused fitness facilities. However, Vedas exceeded my expectations.

Not only do they have top of the line Rogue Equipment they balance their free weight section with great cardio options, group classes and the softest towels I have ever felt.

Special thanks to Ricky for showing me around

Amazing Transformation!

"I can’t believe the transformation from the old Club! From the new floor plan, to the new equipment, I get excited to come in everyday! The staff is also somhelpful!"

2018-01-09

Best Gym in Downtown Cleveland!

"Just had my first workout at the new Vedas gym at Key Center and it was amazing! I was able to train with thier olympic weights and jump into a yoga class afterward. The locker room was spotless and their steam room was an unexpected suprise! Can't wait to train again! "

Share Vedas Fitness's store rating

Vedas Fitness is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vedas Fitness is a merchant member
Vedas Fitness participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.