Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-09-12

Excellent!!!!

"Incredibly helpful session. I enjoyed our session. Very knowledgeable, and encouraging. Very helpful and cooperative. Excellent!!!!"

2018-05-31

Fantastic Tutor

"My son has been using the online platform for tutoring this past school year, and has really enjoyed his tutor. The platform is robust and he particularly enjoys the replay feature of the sessions, allowing him to review the session at any time."

Services

"Thanks so much to, Nishant Bhatambreka. He really did an amazing job with the math portion that we talked about for Caleb. I"m sorry we had to cut the session short as we/re on vacation and we needed to leave for dinner early. But we are very thankful we got the session in, he did a really great job."

Services

"very helpful session and Karen helped me go over what I struggle with most and offered a lot of good test taking tricks to help me. I feel a lot more prepared for the test."

Services

"Great Tutor Brandon was fun to work with and i will miss him over the summer but will see him again in the fall!"

Services

"Alex is great and helped me understand many different strategies that can help me on the act."

Services

"Very good session! This was one of the more harder homework assignments that I have had to do, and Maria's explanations really helped out a lot."

Services

"Thank you for planning the lessons for today -- Margaux commented that she loves how Coral 'makes learning fun!'."

Services

"Really helpful with the essay writing and math. Overall with all the sessions, I feel much more confident going into the SAT than I did before."

Services

"Vasiliy is an excellent instructor. His connection problems cut our session a little short."

Services

"She is great at teaching and explaining how to find the solution for every problem. She provides valuable insight as to how to solve a problem even if you do not know how to at first."

Services

"Great session today, I feel like we really got a lot done and the presentation is coming along well. Sorry for ending the call so abruptly, my computer glitched. Looking forward to getting your availability so that hopefully we will get some more time to work on this assessment together."

Services

"We feel so lucky to have Gina as Lucas's tutor. Thank you for giving us a chance to meet Gina."

Services

"Ryan teaches what I want to learn and at my pace. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about music and shows patience with my sub-par beginning skills!"

Services

"Helped me with more than I asked for! Very Patient and explains things very well!"

Share VarsityTutors's store rating

VarsityTutors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

VarsityTutors is a merchant member
VarsityTutors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,217 merchant members.