Stores > Vapesourcing.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.87/10 4.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.13/10 5.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.67/10 5.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vapesourcing.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Bad

"Says he posted no tracking emailed him he said it's stìll in warehouse after 10 days. Emailed them yestiday and they said I will post the same day. Emailed today and said I'll post tommorw "

2017-11-03

Good E-cigs in Vapesourcing

"Last month I bought an electronic cigarette from Vapesourcing and it was delivered to my hands very quickly. At the same time, the quality of the products was very good and the service was also very human, impressive."

2017-11-01

They scammed

"I ordered one vape and it charged me for two and it came out to $160 and no I can’t cancel my order, and when I track the order it says that the payment failed and didn’t go through "

2017-10-30

Couldn't decide

"Last Thursday I decided it was finally time to purchase my smok x8. After looking around the web and price comparing. vapesourcing.Com had by far the best price it wasn't a matter of a couple dollars it was a matter of $20. So I decided to give it a shot. On Friday I noticed my order hadn't shipped. So I decided to do some review checking and I stumbled upon this site. The reviews were just wretched. I spent the entire weekend fearful I wasted my money. Money I really didn't have to spend. First thing Monday morning I received not one, not two, but three emails stating my order has shipped. All three came with tracking numbers. Upon tracking my package it said it's expected delivery date was tomorrow, Tuesday. I got excited this morning and decided to write a review on this site. I was unable to figure out how to post it so I decided not to. I took a nap woke up and decided to track its progress just to see where it may be. At 11:30 a.m. on Monday it showed my package was delivered. I went to my mailbox to discover my package was there. During my investigations over the weekend I found one truth to seem to be the case. It seems that people that ordered from China had nothing but problems. And yet the people that ordered from the United States Warehouse have nothing but great reviews. Me included. I have ordered a ton of Vape Hardware from different websites in China. The one thing I understand when I do is that customs both in China and in the US have to sort the package. Sometimes it takes weeks. Sometimes the packages get lost. Sometimes they get delayed. And sometimes they get plane flat-out rejected. Lithium ion is a dangerous substance. I have seen packages get returned to the shipper due to the fact that contain lithium ion batteries. But that aside if you are going to order from China you need to expect that there could be up to 3 months in delays. This is out of the shippers hands. If you are not able to wait for the delays, order from a us-based website or a Us warehouse. Even the most reputable Chinese websites have horrible customer service there is a such thing as a language barrier. It seems most of these posters had no idea the way it works when you order overseas. Do not fault this company due to reviewers not understanding the way shipping overseas works. This is a great company they have more than earned my business. The choice is yours but remember if you're nervous about the time a package may take to arrive order it from the United States unless you live overseas."

2017-10-30

Exact what i want, 5 star

"Ordered 1 week ago, shipped fast as promised, this shop is really nice!

2017-10-28

I ordered my SMOK T-Priv a three to four weeks ago an STILL haven’t got it

"HORRIBLE SERVICE ON VAPESOURCING"

2017-10-28

Shady business

"I ordered the vandy vape squonk kit as a pre-sale item on October 1. It is now the end of October and their site doesn't say if they've shipped it. When I check my order details I can't get no tracking# . I've messaged them, emailed them and even tried to communicate with them through Facebook and nothing. Now if you go to their site it says that that same item that was for pre-sale is available and in stock , but they haven't shipped my order.
What do I do ?

2017-10-20

Excellent shopping experience

"Great customer service
Easy to find what I needed

2017-10-20

CS is very helpful

"The representative that helped me was quick and knowledgable

2017-10-18

Buyer beware!! Total ripoff company

"The company is in China. My order was placed 7 weeks ago. It was supposed to ship in 6 to 10 days. I've emailed them 5 times and never get a response. The order tracking does nothing when you click on it. I believe they have no intention of shipping the order, but they billed my card before it was shipped. Prices look attractive, however - this is not a reputable company to buy from, you are getting charged and never hearing another response from them. Buy from a company in the US!!"

2017-10-18

Just "NO"

"I ordered items two RDTA's and never received after 2 months. then they said my order was delivered and I checked the address - low and behold they sent it to the wrong state and address. Well, at least that's what they wrote as an excuse. they said the would cancel my order if I wished-
I declined to cancel and insisted they re-ship my order. I then got another email stating they could no longer fill my order as both products where out of stock. Lie!
when I checked the site - both items were orderable
I emailed them I wanted the item I paid shipped to me. No response!!

THEY ARE A SCAM!!!

2017-10-17

**** company

"Ordered a Smok stick x8 2 month ago. Still not here. **** company that took my money and did not send the item."

2017-10-12

They ****

"I order a mod on the 5th and they haven't even shipped it yet.
Do not get tricked by low prices, spend the few dollars more and get a good company.

2017-10-09

Horrible horrible.. i have never dealt with something like this

"Didnt send me my smok kit i have ordered it with e juice , i did receive the juices on time but not the kit !! and they didnt respond after a month and so , they said they dont have the color and will switch it to me But halloa the cow is stil dead .. no trucking number , and my order is marked shiped which was basically the juices!!’ and sure no response, oh and the best part .. they didn’t return my money!! "

2017-10-06

Badddd

"They made my account lock because the credits card company said it was a fraud. Do. I buy from this site it is a scam!!!!"

Share Vapesourcing.com's store rating

Vapesourcing.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Vapesourcing.com is not a merchant member
Vapesourcing.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!