Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 8.70/10
Customer service: 8.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.88/10

Gorgeous Ring!

"I had been admiring the ring I purchased online for quite sometime. I finally purchased and am very pleased with the item and customer service. Nice detail on the ring and very well made. It looks like artwork on your hand. Would definitely recommend and will purchase from Vancaro again! "

Amazing!!!

"I got my order in the mail today, and words can't express how pleased I am with this company and the product. The shipping was prompt, and the ring is beyond my expectations!!! This purchase is far beyond what you see on the website. Great company, and great value. Sooo worth the money!!!"

She loved it

"Great products will do business again"

Vancaro Ring Order

"Service from Vancaro was excellent !!! I was impressed with the swiftness of processing and shipping and the low shipping cost, and the fact that it was delivered as promised. The ring itself looks nice and looks just like the online picture. It is to be a gift for my wife so we shall see how she likes it and how it holds up after use. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and service from Vancaro. Cheers !!!"

Excellent vendeur

"Envoi rapide et produit conforme à la description, belle qualité du pendentif ( chaîne très fine ...). Un cadeau unique en son genre qui a fait plaisir à ma copine ."

2018-03-27

Not happy.

"I am not happy. I got 1 of everything and you put two rings in the box. I paid for two rings, why did you not give me two of everything? Or at least two ring boxes? Or two bags? If I ordered separately, would I have these things? I feel like I ordered two of your rings and you were cheap and just put my 2nd ring in the same bag. Not at all happy with my purchase."

2018-03-27

Loved it

"But it took to long to get to my house"

Fabulous in everyway!

"My costum order came with no problems. The size was perfect on both rings. The customer service was wonderful. I was informed on the progress of my order whenever there was a status change. I'm in Heaven! Love my rings! I will order from Vancaro again."

She said YES!!

"First time user. It was great."

Amazing

"Ring conform, very beautiful. Just 5 day for the reception. Thinks ."

2018-03-24

Quality Product All the Way Around!

"Making this order was easy! Shipping was smooth and product in excellent condition. I am getting married in 4 weeks and this ring came in an orderly and speedy fashion! Definitely recommend to other shoppers! This ring is absolutely beautiful and even more stunning in person! Packaging was good!"

2018-03-24

Angel wing ring

"Customer service is great. Quality is outstanding. "

Promise Ring

"Fast delivery, amazing product, girlfriend loved the promise ring!"

Absolutely gorgeous

"The ordering experience and customer service was great and the items came sooner than expected. The jewelry itself is absolutely stunning and fit perfectly. 10/10 would recommend and purchase more items in the future."

My ring

"I ordered my ring it was made perfectly shipped and I was updated every step of the way! I will definitely be ordering from you guys again and I will highly recommend your company to everyone. Thanks!"

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.