Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.80/10 7.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.
2018-01-08

Thank you wife loves it.

"Had no issues the ring showed up. Thank you. "

It's already broke

"The big diamond has already fallen out"

Happy with overall experience

"Processing time and shipping time combined only took one week give or take, which I was very impressed by. I also signed up for shipping notifications via text and e-mail, and both DHL and the customer representative Lisa were both very helpful every step of the way in making sure that my package arrived safely and on time. Lisa even provided all the pertinent information I would have needed had my package gone missing/never got delivered and I would have had to call the shipping company. Rings fit perfectly and I'm pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price. "

Item satisfaction

"Very much satisfied with the items "

Awesome

"Just fricking awesome!!!"

Kissing Mickey And Minnie Couple Rings

"We ordered our rings as an early valentines gift to each other, we honestly thought they were going to come and be cheap and nasty looking, but to our surprise they are stunning and beautifully made and the package they came in was also stunning well presented, we are so pleased we have now decided that our jewelry we buy in the future will come from Vancaro..!
Thankyou Vancaro we are truly happy with our order and how quickly we received them in the mail.

It's beautiful

"Arrived on time and was everything it said it would be. Very impressed with my purchase"

First Time Buyer, now a long term Customer

"I recently purchased a ring set from Vancaro during the Holiday Season. Initially unfamiliar with the company, but found through social media, I can’t speak high enough praises about their product and more importantly the customer service experience I had.

It’s not very often a first time buyer is 100% completely satisfied using a new company, especially online. But this could not be farther from the truth with Vancaro. Not fully understanding the notification process and shipping timeline. (Later to review the prompt emails describing the details of the matter. “Which were embarrassingly clear and concise) I sent off a random email requesting an update on my purchase, timeline for delivery and an explanation why I had not been notified to my “satisfaction”. (Again, which had been sent in previous emails which were not only informative, but very accurate)

I was walked through the entire process from start to finish from a member of the Vancaro Customr Service Team named Lisa. She gave me play by play updates, information of my package location and even after receiving the package on time and with an email to verify. Lisa followed up to ensure I not only received the package, but was pleased with the quality, service and accuracy of Vancaro’s shipping times and responsebyo my inquiry.

It’s not very often that I have been overwhelmingly satisfied albeit impressed with a company. But that has certainly changed for me. Vancaro has made a one time purchase into a long term customer. I cannot thank their team enough for the due diligence, patience and professionalism.

As an added bonus, my Wife absolutely loved the ring set I purchased and the box, carrying bag and romantic card that was added as a compliment of purchase.

Thank you Vancaro for an extremely pleasant and satisfying experience. I look forward to future purchases soon.

Regards,
Ryan Shawhan

Never received

"Had email and text notification saying package was delivered only to check and no package waited a couple days checked every time a dhl truck pull down my street still no package"

Allez good

"Everything went right except for the delivery time, that should have been 5 to 6 open days instead of almost a month. "

Very happy

"I was very pleased with the whole experience, couldn't be happier "

Bague

"La bague est horrible ne correspond pas a la descrIption"

Rep reply posted Jan-07-2018

A rep from Vancaro, vancaro, has responded

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on VANCARO.This is Snow from VANCARO Customer Service.

All the pictures on our website are the pictures of real items. We try our best to show the real effect. But the picture would be inevitably affected by the lighting and angle when we took pictures. I believe no on-line merchant would guarantee the pictures are 100% identical with the real items. We honestly want to achieve this goal but it's not quite realistic.Because there will be color difference for different display devices as well. I’m so sorry that the item didn’t meet your expectation.As we all know, our preferences differ, we actually have gotten many positive feedback on this item, So different person holds different opinion, the most important thing is to find the ring that suits you the best, that's why we update our product in a very fast speed.Also to make sure customers are happy with the received items.We offer 30 days exchange& return policy,plus warranty condition on our products,if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product received,you can exchange or return any unworn item with tag intact in 30 days of receipt.

However,we really appreciate your feedback and will be making efforts to meet every customer's needs.But as I said you never know if an item would suit you until you try it. And we offer hassle-free 30 days return& exchange to guarantee you do not regret for what you ordered.

Thank you for your time,patience and most importantly support.

2018-01-06

Superb item, classy presentation, fast shipping & great service! Thank you very much!

"Everything about this purchase was perfect! Thank you very much!"

Bad user experience...

"Product with good quality but service is very bad...

It's been 2 weeks I try to send back a ring because a size error and that no one is helping us.
No way to get the bill and no way to talk to someone.

To return the ring from Europe, I have to send it to Germany, but it's forbiden.
So vancaro just told me to not declare it!
What a joke...
Just thinking vancaro try to fool me

2018-01-05

Great Customer Service!

"Ordering was easy. They kept me informed of all activity through the order and shipping process. Ring arrived late, but that was due to the holidays. Even with the ring on back order I had it by the 2nd of Jan."

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.