Apparel

Customer service: 8.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.88/10
2018-04-03

Not happy

"Paid almost $200 for this ring set and one of my skulls is already missing an eye. I have worn it for 4 days. That's a bit ridiculous, I can understand Experiencing this with a $40 ring, not $200. "

2018-04-03

Spectacularly Beautiful

"My friend was delighted with the beautiful ring I bought her for her birthday. The fit was perfect and the crafting so unique and outstanding she says she can't stop looking at it. The stone absolutely glistens in the light. It's the second ring we've bought from Vancaro and we love it."

2018-04-02

Have not received package when you are saying its has been delivered

"I’m really freaking out bc I’m being told my package was delivered at the front door/porch and no package is here at all! Can anyone help me please?! I try calling customer service and USPS and no one is available "

Language Barrier is HUGE

"I ordered a ring for a friend. I filled out the pages to create an account, but they used the recipients number to send notifications about shipping. It was supposed to be a surprise! I have 7 email exchanges with them. The responses were canned with grammatical errors. Then I get notice they were not able to deliver my package. It was a post office and everyone was in back. Will NOT order again"

Great experience!

"I LOVE MY RING!! The whole experience was great!! My order was processed and shipped promptly, my question was answered quickly and I received it before the expected date. The ring is stunning! It is very light and the stones sparkle! I put it on right away and it totally beat all my expectations! Love it!"

Exactly like picture!

"The ring turned out exactly like the picture and I am happy that I can engrave the ring as well!"

2018-03-31

Absolutely love

"I got my ring today and I love everything about it. The only thing I didn’t really like was I never got an email when my ring was shipped, but it came in 2 weeks like it said so I’m completely satisfied "

Sooo thankful

"Jelwery was amazing quality amazing customer service an amazing packaging an shipping was on time live vancaro ive bought several things so far an every piece is of amazing an flawless quality an makes my fiance very happy thank you guys at vancaro for such amazing customer service an quality"

The Best Review Ever

"Honestly, I'm skeptical of Internet companies. I instantly regretted the amount of money I forked over for this ring which I saw advertised on Facebook. I am a sucker for Facebook ads, but I've never spent over $100 on one. Vancaro has popped up on my timeline many times with pictures of gorgeous, intricately designed rings. Finally, I caved. I HAD TO HAVE this ring. Unfortunately, USPS sent it to the wrong address. It took me a couple of days to recover my ring, but the representatives at Vancaro were with me every step of the way, responding quickly to my emails. When I finally got my ring, I was highly impressed with the quality of the silver and stones. I was also pleasantly surprised that it fit perfectly. So, if you are looking for an honest review from a real person, this is it. I will be ordering from them again and I encourage you to do the same!"

TOTAL RESPECT FOR MY ORDER

"Cancer was excellent in keeping me posted from the time my item was ordered to the time my order was delivered at my doorstep. I will definitely order again from vancaro in the future
VANCARO

Truely outstanding.

"I have never had such dedicated thorough follow through on a purchase in more than 20 years online experience.

Vancaro gave me incredibly fast delivery, personal service beyond my expectations, and were incredibly helpful correcting things when I ordered an incorrect size. I received a phone call from across the world and the friendly operator quickly assured me the problem would be taken care of, and it was.

My wife loves her ring. It fits perfectly.

Well done.

Excellent

"Great. Im really happy and satisfied

2018-03-29

Wrong items and broken items

"I ordered 5 pairs of glasses.....they sent 3.....1 pair was broken, 1 pair I didn't even order, and one pair I did order arrived fine....I sent an email and I'm still waiting to hear something back......not good"

Good job!

"Very happy with my purchase as well as with everyone involved in helping get this special present to my wife on time for her Birthday! Everyone I spoke with was professional and very nice! Good job!!"

Superbe

"Très satisfaite de ma bague, aussi belle que sur les photos, livraison très rapide (moins de 5 jours) très bien emballer, avec petit chiffon pour entretenir le bijoux !!! "

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.