vancaro.com

Customer service: 8.38/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.81/10
2018-07-09

Daisy Ring

"Setting is great. Service and speed we great. Stone color yuck! It is too gold needs to be yellow . Would NOT RECOMMEND IF YOU EXPECT A YELLOW STONE. Item No CDR077-3. SIZE 8 ORDER No600191026"

2018-07-07

Bad quality

"I received the skull heart necklace At the beginning of June. The Black has already started wearing away. It has been taken care of and never in water, yet it is already turning Gold. Didn’t want gold. Wanted black. Will not be buying anything from here again. Disappointed as this was not super cheap. "

2018-07-07

Happy wife=happy life!!!

"I was extremely satisfied with everything from the quality of the ring, to the price. The packaging was beautiful. The style of the ring I chose was gorgeous, and the styles of all the rings I looked at were very unique compared with the other merchants I looked at. My fiancé was very satisfied and we both have gotten a lot of compliments on the ring. I was very happy to be able to give her a ring of stunning beauty and quality, that was in my price range. A symbol of love doesn't have to break the bank! Everyone thinks I must have paid way more than I actually did. Also I feel like the ring was crafted by professionals, who obviously love their craft. I received emails at every step of the process, and I really felt like the team at Vancaro really cared about my satisfaction, and wanted me to be happy with their product. I am. Thank you to everyone at Vancaro."

2018-07-06

Awsome

"Ordering was easy and the delivery was super fast. The ring far exceeds expectations. Awsome!!!!!!"

2018-07-05

Infinity ring

"Came out great. Very easy to order from. No fuss, no hassles. I will order from them again."

2018-07-04

Ring

"Excellent ring my wife loved it very much.... The service is excellent and shipping very fast"

2018-07-04

Beautiful ring!

"It got here quicker then I expected and it's beautiful! "

2018-07-03

Never received

"It said it was delivered but we do not have anything and have not heard back on anything I would like someone to call 9074509853 regarding this issue "

2018-07-03

Nice rings but wrong size and not easy to gave informations for return

"The size doesn't fit and it's quite hard to get the adress for return"

2018-06-29

Excellent

"The first ring broke, but vancaro took care of it, and made it good. Excellent customer service!"

2018-06-28

False advertisement

"First I paid for a ring then 20 days later had to message y'all about my order because I had heard nothing about it. Then when my "sterling silver" ring arives, it's plastic! I paid almost 200$ for a plastic ring. Ridiculous. "

2018-06-27

Just like Chuck E Cheese

"I swear this ring is the same quality my son redeemed tokens for at his friends birthday party. I will be returning this ring tomorrow and if I don't get every single penny back ill be filing a complaint with the BBB."

2018-06-27

SAD

"I did not recieve the order."

2018-06-26

Axe de progrès

"Les délais de fabrication sont un peu long
Je ne comprends pas l’américain
Le bijou est superbe

2018-06-26

Custom built shipped and received in 30 days!

"Product came in timely manner even though it was made upon order and was shipped half way around the world. I was a little apprehensive about buying from a Facebook ad but am completely satisfied with their service."

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.