Apparel

Shipping & packaging: 8.70/10
Customer service: 8.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.88/10

Love the jewerly

"We have now placed a total of three ring orders in the last 30 days. When I realized that original ring was to large, I tried to call the customer service number three times, different times of the day as the website and paperwork states but never got any assistance. So I ordered the correct ring as a quick replacement for impending wedding (which was received literally hours before the wedding). The best way to communicate with the company is by email. Wish I had know this prior but they quickly assisted me with replacing original band into correct size and has allowed me to keep the original ring as a bonus. I will continue to use the company for further purchases. Thank you for making this bride a much happier person. "

2018-04-09

The mother & child necklace with a ruby heart

"I ordered it for my daughter, how perfect it is for her especially since her birthstone is a ruby. It was a price that isn't sticker shock,
Came in on time. Good quality & She loved it.

Stunning Daisy Ring

"Very very good service.
Was a tad worried with ordering such an expensive ring from internet from an American company. Easy service.. Very efficient delivery.... and my ring IS STUNNING !!!

Beautiful and Unique!

"We ordered our wedding rings from Vancaro - Dark black gothic style and man's blue titanium. The both arrived promptly, with informative emails/texts from Vancaro the entire time - there was no question as to where the rings were at at any time. My ring is beautiful. It exceeds all expectations. Will order from Vancaro again."

2018-04-08

Fabulous

"Very beautiful & I received it on the day it was suppose to come."

2018-04-08

Absolutely beautiful

"Exactly what i ordered. My Fiance absolutely loves it. Its perfect. Will definitely be ordering my soon to be wifes jewelry from here. "

Absolutely beautiful!!!

"The ring is absolutely beautiful!! And I received it exactly when they told me I would! It fits perfectly, I love it!!!"

Black rose ring

"Best company EVER! They kept me updated right up until my ring was delivered, and signed for. My ring is beautiful, I’ll definitely will use this company again!! "

Great service

"Fast shipping and delivery. Item was as described. Would order frim them again. "

Ring lost a stone after only 1 month

"The ring I purchased for my fiance has lost a stone after only 1 month. This is unacceptable."

Beautiful!

"I received my item today. Was crafted and shipped as promised. Excellent packaging will be purchasing again!!"

Beautiful and Elegant.

"The service was awsome and they informed me of every step. I will definitely give my business to Vancaro. The ring was very beautiful and reasonable cost compared to the jewellers locally. Thanks Vancaro."

Quality and Speed

"I was so surprised at the speed with which I received my item. It was exactly as ordered and fit perfectly. My husband was moved to tears when I presented him with the wedding band and renewed my pledge to him. Thank you Vancaro for making this experience a pleasant one. I hinted to my husband that my birthday is coming up soon so I think we will be visiting the site again soon. :)"

2018-04-04

The quality was not as good as expected

"when I ordered this ring I was told a date to be delivered. I never received a tracking number or anything. The ring showed up a few days after expected. So I didn't need it any more as the occasion had past in which I needed it for. Also once I opened the box to see the ring it seemed very cheap compared to what I had expected. The pictures are defiantly much better then the real product."

excellent,I love it,thank you

"Excellent,I love it,it was nice to doing business with you thank you very much"

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.