vancaro.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.71/10
Customer service: 8.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.78/10
2018-07-17

Love the necklace I bought for my lassy

"Fast service n quality item"

My wife loves it!!!

"Excellent customer service and fast shipping."

Vancaro Exquisite Jewelry

" My experience with “Vancaro” was rated 10 because of the fine jewelry and customer service experience.My bridal set I found on their site was everything I wanted my rings to look like.I wouldn’t have a problem suggesting this jewelry to my family and friends."

Not happy finger sized before I ordered it so I know I siz

"Not happy with style. It looks a lot different in person. Size is too small. I had my finger sized before I ordered it. But It was too small. I am having problems returning it. Would not order from them again. Hope to get a full refund. "

Super

"Commande reçue très rapidement et très bonne qualité, bijou très original, j'adore ! "

2018-07-14

Excellent

"Easy to order, fast delivery "

2018-07-13

Service is wonderful

"I'm from The Netherlands and at first my country wasnt in the shipinglist.
I really wanted a ring which was only avaidable at Vancaro, to be my weddingring. After mailing back and forth The Netherlands was added to the list. The employees at Vancaro always reply really quick which I enjoy. My first ring was too wide NOT because of them but I mismessured my ringsize, I could send it back and received another one a size smaller. Which fits well.
Both rings were at my address real fast.

I would totally RECOMMAND Vancaro
I am a very possitive customer and in love with my ring, which is in real life even more beautiful than on the photo of the Vancaro website.

2018-07-13

Ri

"excellent shipping, the ring in very good condition my girlfriend loved it thank you Vancaro for your service excellence"

2018-07-12

Extremely Pleased with Vancaro!!!!

"I am very pleased with my experience with Vancaro!!! From start to finish these people are very kind and nice. More businesses should be like Vancaro. They kept me informed with everything the whole time. And then even after I received my package they were still checking to make sure it was on time and am I happy with my purchase. Yes!!! Extremely Happy. Would buy again anytime. The ring is perfect and beautiful. Shipping was super fast. They get A++++ "

I love it

"excellent quality, beautiful what I love thanks vancaro"

My engagement ring

"Fantastic absolutely love the ring goes great with the wedding bands we chose"

2018-07-12

Excellent service, including text updates

"First time I purchased a product from this company and they have provided excellent customer service, including a text when I purchased the product. A text when it was shipped with the tracking number and today's text that the product was delivered to my property and to let them know that I received it. They did all of the work which is above and beyond other companies I have purchased from online. When done and keep up the great work!"

Great price and quick

"Got a ring at great price and pretty i.am satisfied with it "

Very beautifully made

"Me and my wife are celebrating our 10yr wedding anniversary and when I saw this ring I had to get it. We were married on Halloween and I could not find a nice ring like this then that had the Halloween vibe but also looked classy.also customer service is excellent "

Amazing

"Ordered on 9th, hopped to receive before 14th, planed for delivery on 16th, delivered on 12th... with constant email information about the delivery. Perfect service, customer care... :-)
Product highly packaged. Nice quality . Better than what I was supposed to receive...

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.