Stores > Vancaro

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.18/10 8.18/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.35/10 7.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review Vancaro by clicking a star below.

Great Looking Ring and Quick Shipping

"The ring I received was just as the picture looked on the website. From the time of my order, until I received the ring, it was a matter of days. I liked the fact that the shipper required a signature upon delivery, giving me the piece of mind that the ring would not just be sitting on my door step."

Stunning

"The pieces of Jewellery are absolutely beautiful. The only downfall being they sent two pieces meant for two different people in one gift box. For the expense and experience I think they should have sent them in two different gift boxes considering one was a ring the other a necklace. Other than that I’m very happy. Thank you."

#1 customer care

"Excellent customer care. "

2017-12-13

I absolutely love my ring!!!

"I absolutely love my ring! It came super fast too, i will definitely be a repeat customer. "

Great looking items!

"These items came very fast from China. Communication was excellent...way more than any other company I have dealt with. The jewelry looks very nice."

Excellent

"Kept me well updated on the delivery and quality was perfect great company"

bon travail

"Le colis est bien arrivé, et tout est ok il me tarde Noel pour l'offrir à mon épouse."

très bon site

"je suis très satisfait de la livraison et du sérieux de ce site l'article que j'ai commander est vraiment comme la description merci beaucoup"

Très satisfait !

"Bague d'excellente qualité ! Finition au top et livraison en 3 jours ! Commandé le dimanche et recu le mercredi ! Chapeau Vancaro "

Necklace

"Delivery was when said piece not as nice as on website probably wouldn’t order jewelry online again "

Good looking ring

"Good service, ring came day early had to pick it up from post office, it's a Christmas gift, well see how she likes it!"

Not happy

"Not the color stone you show in the ad. I'm very upset."

Customer service nightmare!

"I have never had such a hard time getting ahold of customer service representative in my life. I’ve called several times only to be on hold for 20-30 minutes at a time. My package was supposedly delivered while I was at work but no package when I got home. And when I try and call to figure out what’s goin on nightmare! Never order from this company again. Xmas nightmare"

2017-12-12

Was very satisfied with my purchase

"Was very satisfied with my purchase,and how fast I received my product,they kept me updated through out the whole process!!! I will order from them again!!!"

Faster than I expected.

"Faster than I expected and I love it and I know the wife will too. Thanks. I will be getting more st if from y'all. "

Share Vancaro's store rating

Vancaro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Vancaro is a merchant member
Vancaro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.