valorebooks.com

Customer service: 8.18/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.25/10
2018-08-10

TERRIBLE DO NOT USE

"I ordered a book off here a month before my class thinking that would be more than enough time to receive it. I received a confirmation 2 days after I placed my order that it shipped but they provide no tracking information. I contacted the seller to see if they could provide me information and no response. I haven’t received my book yet and I’m getting extremely extremely frustrated that no one is responding and my class starts in less than a week and yet no book and no refund. Terrible service they shouldn’t even be a company after reading all these reviews that the same thing has happened to them too! Beyond frustrated with them!"

2018-07-23

Valore Books stole nearly 200 dollars from me.

"I used Valore in 2013 and 2014.
Upon returning my books and mailing them back, my books were lost and I was to take the blame for these missing hundred dollar text books.
I was fined 25 dollars a month till they were found, and then all at once the fines stopped and I was never returned any of my money.
So no, I would not recommend this site to anyone since. F-U-valore.

2018-07-20

Beware: go with another vendor!!

"Terrible customer service! I waited 2 weeks for a rental textbook. When I emailed them they relied after 4 days that it hadn't been 14 BUSINESS days since ordering the book. I never did receive the book!

Beware: go with another vendor!!

2018-07-11

Thieves

"Don’t use this company. They took my book for re-sell & wont pay me for it & wont return my book. They’re thieves. "

Posted Jul-11-2018

“Hello Belinda! We've just sent you a message regarding the policy and process regarding potentially counterfeit items. Please do feel free to reach out to our support staff if you have any further questions about the verification process. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you!”

2018-07-06

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I called the number provided on an e-mail response I received. The e-mail requested that I call for assistance on an order that I paid for but was "lost in the mail". The male I spoke to was EXTREMELY rude and insulting. I had to ask him to repeat what he was saying because I could not understand him. He replied "That's your problem!". I asked if I could speak to someone else and he said "there's no one else here" (although I could hear others talking in the background). After trying to work this out with him, he told me that I needed to reply to the e-mail. This is my reply e-mail.

I ordered this book on June 4th. My credit card was charged on June 5th. Today is July 6, 2018 and I have still not received the book. I need this book for a college class that begins July 16th and ordered in plenty of time to receive it. This has placed me in a difficult situation and on top of that, I am a customer that was spoken to very disrespectfully. Since you are unable to provide me with the book I have paid for, I have requested an immediately refund my money so that I can attempt to purchase this from another company. NEVER again will I purchase from this company again. The lack of respect to a paying customer is uncalled for.

Posted Jul-11-2018

“Our apologies for any inconvenience! ValoreBooks conducts all communication via our chat and email services so that a written record of all information is available for every inquiry that comes to us. Our representatives are not available over the phone. Please contact us via email at customerservice@valore.com so that we may determine the person with whom you spoke and assist you further with your order! ”

2018-06-10

books not avalible

"I ordered 8 books and the order was cancelled because all 8 books are were not avalible?? How can all 8 books not be avalible???
I could see if one was not avalible but all 8 books!!!!!!!

Posted Jun-12-2018

“Our apologies for any inconvenience. It looks as if your order was cancelled due to a billing issue. Please contact our support channel so that a representative can assist you with correcting the issue and placing a new order. ”

2018-05-16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

"I wish I could use zero stars. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I sent in my practically new book and they said it was unacceptable. When I contacted them they accused it of being counterfeit and that the process to prove it wasn't would take up to THREE MONTHS. They insisted I contact the original company I bought it from to get a refund. When asked they would not send me any indication that they had sent my book in to be authenticated. They are keeping the book to resell and there is nothing I can do about it. Absolutely terrible and untrustworthy company. Also, when I accused the rep they kept trying to end the chat with me. They should get absolutely no business. This company should be checked for illegal activity."

valorebooks.com from ValoreBooks.com has responded
Posted May-16-2018

“Hi, I apologize for the trouble you've experienced. We are legally required to ship potentially counterfeit items to their publisher in order to verify authenticity. Unfortunately this process can take a few months due to the shipping and review process. When items are found to be authentic, we can issue payment for them. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience with this matter.”

2018-04-28

GREAT!!

"Fast shipping. Great seller! Will definitely shop with again!"

2018-03-21

"A Catchy Title"

"Nice book, good condition. It wasn't marked like the other textbooks I have rented before, which was very nice. No wrinkles, stuck pages, or anything like that; the book was in very good condition. The only thing I didn't like was the price. Renting for $52? Super expensive. Since you can rent this book many times, I'm sure you could lower the cost.
Yours,
A Broke College Student

2018-03-20

Great Books for a Great Price

"I order most of my books from Valore because they are so much cheaper than anywhere else."

2018-03-14

"Selling my sons college books. Great experience"

2018-03-14

"I wish it told me when to expect the book to arrive"

Best Books for Less

"We were required to buy a book we'd never use again for a price we couldn't believe. But we rented it here for pennies on the dollar."

Great service

"Inexpensive books that made studying affordable. I would definitely use this site again."

2018-03-13

"very easy to order. will definitely order again"

Share ValoreBooks.com's store rating

ValoreBooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ValoreBooks.com is a merchant member
ValoreBooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.