Stores > Valley Vet Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Valley Vet Supply by clicking a star below.

great prices, fast shipping

"We ordered on a Thursday at night, we received our purchase early the week, almost 1 week before the estimated arrival date."

2018-02-07

Great place to buy pet meds!

"Didn’t have any problems with my order. Once my Vet signed & faxed the prescription then ValleyVet mailed it right out. "

2018-02-07

Great prices and a fast easy transaction.

"Love ordering from Valley Vet supplies. Always a easy and fast transactions. Great selections and prices beat most place I have looked. Never have I had any problems with prescriptions. I will purchase again for sure."

Bird Biotic is great.

"Bird Biotic especially is really good. Chicken with complications from CRD got better in just 2 days. Of course, she had to keep taking it for full 10 days. I'm happy that there's still something available over the counter that's so effective in treating bacterial infections. Shipping was pretty good too."

Very easy Great prices

"I had might vet fax the Rx script to Valley Vet and I received my order within 4 days. Very easy and the prices are out standing. This is how we buy our doggies their meds from now on."

2018-02-06

Will use them for all my pets’ needs!!

"Every time I’ve ordered it’s been an awesome experience!! Great prices, sales, simplified buying process and quick shipping!"

Great service

"Easy to use website with fast prescription refills "

2018-02-06

We received the insulin very quickly.

"Valley Vet was quick to get the prescription approval from our Vet. We received the insulin very quickly."

Fast Service

"Easy ordering & fast shipping! "

Great deal!

"Medication is $60/month less than my vet's office. Items are are shipped, and received, quickly. Great experience!"

Pesa

"My husband liked the product"

2018-02-06

Always great prices and service! Thank you Valley Vet!

"Always great prices and service! Thank you Valley Vet! Dependable quality, fast shipping. Always my go to!"

poor customer service

"I ordered my products as specified. The next day I got a call from customer service telling me there was a special order fee and asked me if they could charge my paypal account for that charge. I told them that they could. Ten days later I called them because I hadn't received anything. They told me they were waiting for my payment. They said they were waiting for payment. It was only because I called them and fixed their problem that I got my merchandise after "ANOTHER 10 DAYS". They could call me the next day after the order but somehow couldn't call to fix their problem. The best thing was they weren't even shipping the product that they called for the special order fee for. so they shipped nothing while they had the rest of my money."

2018-02-05

Easiest way to get my horses prescribed meds!

"I have an older gelding diagnosed with Cushings. He takes Prascend (Pergolide) daily, a medication available only by prescription. When his medication is running low, I order online and they contact my veterinarian for a refill approval. It typically arrives in my mailbox in a matter of days! "

2018-02-05

Easy

"Quick and easy find the product and checking out."

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!