Stores > Valley Vet Supply

800-419-9524
      800-446-5597
      service@valleyvet.com
      800-419-9524

Voice your opinion! Review Valley Vet Supply by clicking a star below.
2017-11-25

Customer service Rep Lucille is very unpleasant

"Customer service Rep Lucille was very unpleasant to work with on the phone. A better attitude would yield a bigger sale!"

2017-10-02

Horrible Customer Service

"I ordered agri-mectin pour-on. No where in the description did it state that it comes with a, simple to use, applicator. So, I ordered a pour-on-gun. My order did not meet the requirements for free shipping so I paid an additional $7 “processing” fee.

After receiving my order, I opened the pour-on and noticed it included an applicator. So, I called Valley vet and explained this. First lady I spoke with hung up on me. I called right back and was transferred to “customer service”. I explained that I should not have to pay return shipping on this gun since their website is NOT AT ALL CLEAR about the pour-on including an applicator. She said that I could take it to the post office, that would probably be the cheapest way-that it didn’t matter how I sent it...In other words, were not doing a thing to earn customers.

I’m not a person that’s out to get something for nothing. I just felt this was something that they could do since their own description is not thorough. This was my first order with Valley Vet and certainly my last!

2017-08-20

Horrible company

"I ordered four Seresto collar's and four boxes of heart guard plus from Valleyvet.com. One of my dogs had a terrible reaction with the Seresto collar and two of my other dogs became very sick after taking the heart guard plus. To date it has cost me $1800 in vet bills. When I called Valley vet to tell them about the heart guard plus they told me there was nothing they could do about it and they would not let me return the unused boxes of Heartgard Plus or the Seresto collar's. Before I placed my order I had spoken to two individuals at Valley vet.com and I asked them where they got their products from. I was told it comes directly from the manufacturer. After my dogs became ill from taking the heart guard plus I contacted the Merial company that makes it and they said that they do not distribute any of their merchandise to Valley vet.com. I was totally lied to by Valleyvet.com!!! On top of that my dogs became very ill from their products and it has cost me a ton of money in vet bills and my dogs are still not well!!! A good company would stand behind the products that they sell… Valley vet does not stand behind their products!!! Stay away from this company!!!!!!!

2017-06-30

Do not buy from here

"There website has an issue. I put in an order for 5mg tablets and got 2.5mg tablets. They will not give me the correct pills and the woman who called me was very rude. I will never purchase from here again"

2017-03-22

It hasnt even come in yet.

"I ordered a product on February 25th,
It still has not come in yet, nor the seller has not come into contact , very disappointed

2016-10-24

NobleOutfitters is Your missing ingredient

"I recently was sent some Noble Outfitters shirts and while I am large busted, I was nervous to just get sent shirts.. Of course I couldn't help but put every shirt on within the first 30seconds of receiving them..
I am so impressed with the fit and quality, I'm unsure how I'd ever buy from any other company.
The blouse I received with crochet sleeves, I wore to a birthday party then to a team roping and the whole family loved it and then all the other rodeo wives were so impressed!
I'm ecstatic!.. if only the washer and dryer would work faster so i can wear it again!
Noble Outfitters-- to look fancy, look professional, or win checks, they've got the "feel-good" shirt, hoodie, jacket for anyone any size!!
Thanks Julia!!!!

2016-10-19

Poor Pets!

"Bought Vetsulin from V.V. a few times. As the Florida weather gets extremely hot, and the cool packs they use are useless after a trip from Kansas to Florida and then ride around in an extremely hot, un airconditioned UPS truck all day. The insulin was compromised on the journey...
When I explained this to one of their operators, and asked for more ice packs, she said for $2.00 apiece , I could have enough to keep it cool. I explained that then it is not cost effective. She
said I should go somewhere else. I asked to speak to management, I could not believe they would lose a customer over ice packs.... In the end, with the $20.00 shipping fee, I was only saving $5.00 for warm Vetsulin. Maybe order in the winter months only.

2016-03-24

I got burned

"I needed to purchase annual horse vaccines, single doses were about 5 dollars more than a deal of buy 10 doses. I received all 10 doses in one vial, package was room temp, ice melted, only the bial, no needles or syringes. Spoke with customer service, she offered to send needles and syringes, I explained I'm not comfortable with the solution not kept on ice. She said it would be good for days at room temp, I still declined and sent it back. They left me a message saying I only get half refund because I didn't return it over night delivery. I packed it very well, sent 2 day, still they kept 125 dollars. I will never use their products again, I have purchased many items from them, not a satisfied customer. I did find what I needed at a cheaper prive, packaged professionally, still on ice when received from the horse warehouse, this will be my new place to purchase my animal needs"

2015-12-16

"Placed an order intended for a holiday gift. My card was billed that afternoon for the purchase. Almost a week later I get a voicemail saying the item was back ordered and wouldn't be available for at least 2 months. When I called and asked to speak about options, perhaps a different size would be available sooner, the rep said they'd look into it and call me back. No mention of when that might be. Fortunately, within 5 minutes I found the same item, in the size I wanted with free shipping from someone else.

I'm not happy with the sluggish response at this hectic time of year, and I'm very unhappy I was billed for something they don't have to sell. I hope I am refunded quickly but from reading other people's experiences it seems I need to keep an eye on it.

2015-07-18

"Booooo! I ordered some Clean Trax as well as other supplies from VV and my order came on a Thursday but I did not open it until Saturday morning. At the bottom of the big box, under everything else, was a small box that had printed on it"Refrigerate Upon Arrival". No where in the ad or on the exterior box did it say anything about this item needing refrigeration. So it's warm and unstable. Customer Service told me they would replace it this one time "Because it was clearly marked " but I am responsible for s&h both ways. Will not do business with them again. Was told "We assume our customers will open their packages right away". So everybody tighten up! "

2015-04-12

"We have been using Valley Vet for almost a year now and are very happy! They are fast, courteous and the prices are 25% to 50% less than my Vet! Love them!!!"

weep4me2's Avatar

Bridgeton, NJ
2015-04-05

"Price was good and they had in stock. Shipped quickly and correctly."

2015-03-15

"I wanted to cancel my order and get a refund because my dog died. Wrote emails, and a letter. Did not get a response, or a refund. "

2014-11-12

"I've used Valley Vet a couple of times now, and they've provided the kind of customer service you look for. Informative progress emails, super fast service, and products as advertised. Good job, guys!"

2014-09-10

"I use them frequently and love their prices and customer service. Very fast shipping too!"

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Valley Vet Supply is not a merchant member
Valley Vet Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!