Pets

Shipping & packaging: 9.19/10
Customer service: 9.08/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.81/10
2018-03-16

Great Service! Great Pricing! Fast Shipping!

"Great experience with this company.

2018-03-16

Equi-6 sol jec vaccines

"I ordered my horse vaccines. They came next day and on ice. I have one horse that usually will have a reaction such as head down stiff muscles and slow gate. With this vaccine my horse had no reaction. Very pleased and recommend to others."

Expiry date seems tight

"Fast service and good. I ordered a year's supply to save money on transportation but was a bit disappointed that the expiry date is only 1-2 months from the last month I would use it. I'm sure it will be fine however would have expected the date to not be so close to expiration."

Always as expected

"I order vaccines & they’re always well packed & still very cold and their on time as promised. "

Love Valley Vet

"Valley Vet has always been reliable in their products and delivery!!! I have ordered numerous products from them over the years and have never been disappointed!! Keep up the good work!!"

Poor communication

"I placed an order that required vet approval. After it failed to arrive, I contacted customer service. They told me my vet had denied the request. No one bothered to call or email me although you have my email. I contacted my vet who showed no record that Valley Vet has attempted to contact them. They assured me they would approve the order. I contacted you again confirming the fax number and asking that you make the request again. It was approved and I recieved my order. It was very poor customer service and communication that no one on your end contacted me to let me know there was a problem with my order. I had to chase it down when it did not arrive after 10 days. "

Great Service!!

"I was pleased to know that your office actually calls the Vet Office to obtain my pet's prescription. It is a very big relief because all "the other guys" never call my Vets Office although the request is offered.

I am a very busy working mom, so when I take time out of my busy schedule to order the prescription online, I expect that my Vets Office is contacted accordingly :)

The package was also received in a timely manner! This is so good because my pet needs his meds :)

Thank you a million times over!!

Speedy delivery

"It's amazing how fast the orders come from when they ship. Great service, fast delivery and awesome prices, what's not to like?"

Very Happy

"I Always am happy with the service."

2018-03-15

"The only complaint I have is that our pump for the lubrisyn was broke upon arrival."

Fast & Easy Ordering!!

"Valley Vet is very fast at getting your order to you!!"

Excellent

"Always variety of product, in stock, and fast delivery."

Great company

"Fast service; reasonable prices.

Excellent Customer Service

"Recently I received a product that exploded open in shipping, so it made a mess of the box but was overall useable. So when I called I was able to get a credit rather than waste it by sending it back. Win Win situation as it was 90% salvageable."

Percorten

"Quick delivery service. Easy to reorder prescription meds. Thanks for contacting my vet.
Hoping that Elanco will offer Percorten rebate this year.

Share Valley Vet Supply's store rating