Stores > ValleySeek
  • ValleySeek

9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday to Friday)
      (877) 369-9979
      support@valleyseek.com
      (877) 369-9979

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review ValleySeek by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

PS4 headset

"Ordered item and in a week it was delivered to the house. Excellent items to pick from and affordable. Saved over $20 on item. I will use again.

2017-12-03

Game ordered not received

"I ordered 3 PlayStation games and received 2. They still have not resolved this problem. It has now been 5 days!"

2017-11-27

5 star rating on order

"Item was delivered on time and was just what I thought I was getting."

2017-11-27

Perfect

"I have never had experience that I had with you guys saying 3days max and got them Exactly 3 days thanks "

2017-11-25

Stealth Cam Camera

"First time I 've ever ordered from them. Accurate information, great communication and fast delivery. I will do more business in the near future. Highly recommended. "

2017-11-22

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered a gift for my mother for her birthday I never got an order status confirmation I emailed them to find out when it was coming they sent an email saying that they had tried to contact me that my billing address and my shipping address are different and they want a picture of my ID like what you're not a bank but the day that I placed the order they tried to take out funds. I still haven't had any order status and of course there's no phone number because they know they're wack just look at their bbb being ratings. Do not order from this company unless you're into the run around and not getting the product that you ordered. Plenty of other stores that you can drive to order online and they will not give you drama!"

2017-11-15

Awesome!

"Very speedy delivery! Wud shop again...."

2017-10-23

Received in excellent condition

"Everything I expected.wait time was minimum."

2017-10-19

Excellent

"Excellent prices and service!!! Thank you!!"

2017-10-15

Perfect

"Cheap,fast and exactly as advertised. "

2017-07-25

Great price, fast shipping and everything as described!

"I was searching for an item and ValleySeek had it.
Purchased right from their website and it was simple.
Great price, fast shipping and everything as described!

2017-07-18

Do not order from this company!!!

"I NEVER write reviews but I feel everyone deserves to know what kind of company this is! I placed an order from Valley Seek for 2 chairs and they only shipped me one of them, however they immediately processed my card for payment for both. They say email or call but that is another scam! No one will return your email nor will you be able to reach them by phone. I have done both numerous times with no luck. Please be cautious and go through a reputable company. Best wishes!"

2017-07-13

Dont believe stock levels

"29 in stock when ordered. Just received email stating the order is canceled due to no stock? COuld have bought from another retailer after I placed this order, This is a high demand item I have been looking for for a month. Now Im out of luck for however long once again. Thanks but No thanks!"

2017-07-11

ThermaCell refills

"Shipping was fast. The website was easy to use and I found them to be the best price online."

2017-06-21

Erroneous Shipping Quote and No Responses

"Their web checkout lead me to believe that the product would be shipped on a Saturday with next-day shipping. Monday was a holiday so I needed this in order to get my package in time. I picked them over other vendors as they were the only ones that indicated, based on their online portal, that they could ship on Saturday. They did not answer the phone nor respond to email so I couldn't confirm for sure but I trusted the checkout messaging.

Not only did it NOT ship on Saturday, it didn't even ship on the next business day (Tuesday)! It was picked up for overnight shipping on Wednesday. Again, they didn't respond to my follow-up email or voicemail. And, I was charged for the expedited shipping nevertheless. No apology or attempt to mitigate whatsoever. I really can't believe it.

This is textbook poor web retail (online experience) and customer service (responsiveness and righting wrongs).

Buyer beware!

Share ValleySeek's store rating

ValleySeek is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ValleySeek is not a merchant member
ValleySeek does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!