Stores > uSell

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review uSell by clicking a star below.
2018-02-09

Have had a terrible experience with Usell

"Always a bait & switch with these guys. Never get the amount quoted. I would beware and use more reputable companies such as Gazelle."

2018-02-05

Fast and fair.

"No problems ❤️
Got the mailer and then got my check.

2018-01-25

"Best pricing I found on the internet; great customer service!"

2018-01-18

I would do Business with them again

"This was my second experience with this company and all went well as before......Kathy"

2018-01-13

Great Experience

"I answered their form honestly and they gave me the best quote out there. Then, they paid exactly as quoted. It was easy and I would definitely use their service again. No games here."

2018-01-09

Very easy, better than expected which in my book is Great!

"Very easy, better than expected which in my book is Great!"

2017-12-19

Great service.

"Very quick. Great service. :)"

2017-11-27

IT IS A RIP-OFF

"They offered me 65 dollars for my water damaged iPhone and when they got it they continued to tell me they hat the find my iPhone was on and they would cut my bill in half. I sent them numerous emails only for them to not respond. I finally just told them to send it back. Then they gave me a new offer of a $6.50 for my phone. So I finally got the phone back after a week of waiting and I took it to the ecoATM in Walmart and sold it to them for $20 for my phone that was water damaged and didn’t work at all. Don’t use usell it’s a rip-off, even Walmart will give you a better deal."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello Nathan,

I'm terribly sorry to hear of the disappointing experience you had with this transaction. Unfortunately, the Find my iPhone security feature drastically reduces the resale value of a device because it can only be used for parts. If you could provide the order number, I'd be happy to look into it for you. That said, we always want our customers to get the most money for their devices, even if it isn't through our service. We are sorry that it didn't work out and thank you for giving uSell a try.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience & Account Management”

2017-11-26

Quick and efficient

"From locating the item I wanted to sell, to getting a quote, shipping labels and my the check, the process was quick and efficient. "

2017-11-15

iPhone sale

"easy no hassle sale. would recommend"

2017-11-03

Service is good.

"I was using uSell to trade in my android phone. I was very satisfied their service."

2017-11-01

Love love it

"My experience was very pleasing "

2017-10-28

Try to rip you off

"Customer service was trash, representative was rude and very unprofessional. Sent me a “quote” of nearly $60 and then brought it down to $20. Representative got mad when I said send my phone back, they are trying to low ball and scan you out of your money. I would get more money and better customer service selling my phone at the flea market. I will never try to sell anything through this company again. "

Rep reply posted Oct-31-2017

A rep from uSell, usell.com, has responded

“Hello there, I am terribly sorry to hear of the disappointing experience you had in selling your device to Second Hand Cellular, one of the buyers in our marketplace. I checked our records and did not see any correspondence exchanged between you and uSell Customer Care; however, I am aware that you were emailing directly with Second Hand Cellular. After reviewing the details of your order, I see that you were selling a damaged iPhone. According to our Terms of Service, the buyer can issue a revised offer if a damaged item is missing parts, bent in half, etc... This would be considered "extreme damage". Although this is normal procedure, I can certainly understand why you would be upset about it. We have a risk-free guarantee in place for this reason. If you disagree with a buyer's assessment of your device, they will return it to you free of charge. Our records show that your device was returned in accordance with this agreement. We want you to get the best deal for your item, even if it isn't through our marketplace. Again, we do apologize that this transaction did not meet your expectations and we will continue to work with the buyers in our network to ensure they deliver the highest level of professional customer service.

Kind regards,
Heather
Director of Account Management & Customer Experience”

2017-10-17

Quick & Easy!

"Received exactly the amount promised for my old Samsung Galaxy S4. Very easy and effortless transaction, just as promised! Price quoted by uSell was more than what another well known used cell phone buyer had quoted me. A great experience!"

2017-09-28

Iphone 5S

"i was very pleased with the amount offered for the phone and turnaround to receive payment."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.