uSell.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-14

"So I sent you my phone for free? Because it’s been weeks and I have still yet to receive my payment, Got a bogus email saying my phone was shipped to the wrong buyer and how convenient your customer service number is bogus. It’s a shame these people choose to rip off consumers like this. I will be pursuing legal action. "

2018-07-07

Promise kept.

"Everything went exactly as uSell said it would."

2018-06-27

Super easy

"Super fast and easy. No problems at all"

2018-05-31

Fast and easy

"This was almost no work to do. The directions were clear, easy to understand, and the process happened very quickly. Highly recommended for old devices."

2018-05-25

Quick service, paid as expected

"Tracking info received at each step, paid as quoted. Quick payment once my device was received by them."

2018-05-23

Never got paid

"So I sent you my phone for free? Because it’s been weeks and I have still yet to receive my payment, no response after 2 emails and how convenient your customer service number is bogus. It’s a shame these people choose to rip off consumers like this. I will be pursuing legal action. "

usell.com's Avatar
usell.com from uSell has responded
Posted May-25-2018

“Hi Maddie, thanks for taking the time to post your review and give us your feedback. The experience you had is in no way indicative of a typical uSell transaction. We have been in close contact with your buyer to resolve this matter. Unfortunately, when an account change was made, PayPal had a problem with them issuing payments via a third-party integration. While we all would like an immediate resolution, that was not the case. Now that the account information has been updated, you should receive your payment within 24-48 hours. Please note: we are heading into a holiday weekend, so we cannot guarantee that your payment will be received today. However, we expect your transaction to be complete momentarily.
Here at uSell, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer experience- especially since we are pairing customers (sellers) with professional buyers in our marketplace. We are here as your advocate throughout the entire process, so that in the rare event that things don't go as planned, we can intervene.
If there is anything else we can do to help in the meantime, feel free to reach out to us at support@usell.com. Have a great weekend!

Best,
Heather
Director of Customer Experience & Account Management”

2018-05-11

fantastic

"Great company to do business with ,gave us the amount offer on 4 cell phone and very fast payment"

2018-05-07

Great service!

"I love this service. I wish I would have been the one to think of this concept"

2018-05-01

I'm sold on uSell

"uSell kept me informed throughout the process of selling my iphone.
As soon as their buyer inspected my cell phone, they sent me a check without delay.
I will make use of uSell in the future if I have the need!

2018-04-20

Quick money for used iphone!

"Best source for old phones"

2018-04-18

Quick turn around

"Everything went smooth from processing the request to receiving the checks. I will recommend them to others and use them again if I am ever selling cellphones or tablets."

2018-04-01

Great

"Very responsive and great to work with."

2018-03-25

Awesome service

"uSell did everything right!"

2018-03-18

"It was excellent thank you"

2018-03-12

unreliable

"Usell lowered my offer of 306.94 for good condition or perfect, even though they said it was still in good condition they still lowered it for some reason. Now i have been waiting for my check to arrive for at least a month now even though my account said to expect it to arrive in 5-7 business day, i'm not exaggerating. i just cant wait until this is all over this is ridiculous."

Share uSell's store rating

uSell is a Merchant Member! Learn more

uSell is a merchant member
uSell participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.