Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2016-10-12

If I only knew.....

"I bought a Galaxy Mega 2 that I thought was unlocked on Ebay. I needed it for travel in Costa Rica. Whoops, I wasn't paying attention a got a locked AT&T phone. Couldn't use it in Costa Rica and I was thinking that my phone would only be good for Internet stuff from that point on. AT&T said they could not help me unlock the phone. I discovered Unlockthatphone.com after our trip while doing some Internet research about locked phones. Within 48 hours I had the unlock code I needed. It took me around 1 minute to unlock the phone. Wow! That's great! If I had only knew...."

2016-10-03

Very effecient and hassle free service

"I'd say this is the best unlocking company I've ever dealt. They offered very good and fast service. My phone was unlocked in less than 30 minutes. I'm one of their satisfied customer and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone especially my family and friends.

2016-10-03

SITE IS A RIPOFF!! DO NOT USE!!

"I purchased my code for $19.99 last Thursday. I was told the average wait time is between 12-72 hours. It is now Monday, approximately 90 hours into this. Sent several emails and got the run around responses like "we have contacted the supplier. We hope to hear from them today." I would never use this site again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Everything about it is sub par."

2016-09-14

Perfect service

"I did all what they ask and the Iphone 4S began working with any carrier. Perfect service"

2016-09-04

let down

"Bought a code for my samsung s5 and was estimated a code in 45 minutes! have waited two days now and still nothing from the company. have emailed them a few times and still nothing. Disappointing for such good reviews. Will not use again or recommend else where "

2016-08-26

Fast... Like, really FAST!

"I needed an urgent phone unlock and they delivered an unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S6 in 20min. Great job for a great price."

2016-08-25

Waited hours and still no code!!!!

"after being told on the site that I would receive my code within 15 to 45mins I have waited all day and still have received no code. I have sent numerous emails and had no response, I have also been on the live chat to be told that I needed to leave an email address as they were too busy and they would get back to me....of course this has not happened. Poor service, for the money and I am yet to see whether the unlock code works - that's if I ever get it!! It wasn't one of the cheapest sites but I went with this one because of the positive reviews and the fact that it said I would have my code within 15 - 45 mins."

2016-08-12

it's the best unlocked website

"i all days beeing here this is the best site to unlocked and more things i love this site"

2016-07-29

Excelent

"The service is the best! 100% recomended "

2016-07-28

great service

"I love this website , I been purchasing codes for about 2 years now and the prices and service is the best."

2016-07-20

Wonderful

"It's amazing and very helpful. "

2016-07-15

Excellent and Fast Service

"Ordered a Samsung Unlock Code, Got the code faster than the time frame stated and any questions i had were answered quickly and accurately.

The even gave me a coupon code for being a first time buyer!

If i ever need any more unlock codes i know where to go.

2016-07-13

S7 edge

"Thanks guys the code works perfect and its so cheap :) thanks a lot ;) "

2016-07-10

Galaxy Note 4 unlocked!

" Great service, now my Galaxy Note 4 locked to AT&T is SIM free. Next one will be S6 edge +.
Thanks again!

2016-07-08

These guys ROCK

"Got my code in one day worked an I have never done this before an was worried..but now I will use them.from now on "

Share Unlockthatphone.com's store rating