Product & services pricing 7.50/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-02-19

They Deserve At Least 7 Stars

"I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to unlock my phone. UnlockThatPhone.com was very easy to use and I saved more than 50% off of what a local service was going to charge me. When you factor in the time it takes to bring the phone to a local company to unlock the phone and the waiting time (they told me if I brought it in in the afternoon, I may have to wait overnight to get my phone back) and the added cost, going with UnlockThatPhone.com is a no-brainer, I have already recommended them to my friends and will to my business contacts too. Very impressed with their customer service as well. "

2017-02-04

This really works!!

"I received a Samsung Galaxy as a gift from my daughter who had gotten a new phone and service from her employer. I contacted AT&T for an unlock code and was unable to get one without an account password (which my daughter had forgotten). I found Unlockthatphone on line while searching for a solution. I purchased their service and had a password up and running within 24 hours. No hassles! I would recommend this service to anyone who needs a phone unlocked."

2017-01-04

UTP team Rocks! Excellent worry free service!

"I have used there service numerous times, every time the code has been 100% correct. Turn around times from tune of purchase has been between 2 minutes and 24 hours. That being said the one and only 24 hour turn around was during the holidays. UTP team had been very quick to respond to questions and there instructional videos are perfect for the not to tech savvy. Excellent site and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an unlock service, stay away from the mall kiosk, use this service (usually much cheaper then the mall fight) and do it from wherever you have an internet connection.
You guys rock.
A customer for life, best regards
Dave.

2016-12-29

Good job!

"I purchased an unlock code from another company and after over 12 hours, they said they could not get a code. So I tried Unlockthatphone and within a few hours I had the code and worked fine. Very pleased."

2016-12-28

SO EASY & IT WORKED!!!

"I shopped around for prices and got my unlock code for a great price! I did have to wait but it did state the wait time was 8-72 hours or less and got in it 48 hours, it was xmas weekend & got it xmas day! Very Happy with the price & service!!!! Thank you!!!! "

2016-12-28

Rogers Samsung Phone in Under 4 Hours!

"Ordered a Rogers Samsung Unlock code and got it in 4 hours (before I got out of work). Can now go to the Telus Store and get my new sim card.

Thank you for making it so fast and easy for me.

2016-12-22

Slow service - false advertising

"I paid for an unlock request 24 hours ago. They advertise 1-12 hours for a Canadian model s7 edge. They said it would be completed by this afternoon. Emailed back again and still no response! Guessing most of the positive reviews are fake!

I will be requesting a charge back on my credit card and would recommend any other site but this one

Helpful (1) Cool

2016-12-20

unlocked, fast

"very straight forward and fast, nothing stands out in particular.
Like how there were multiple notification on how it works

2016-12-10

Awesome

"Excellent work guys...got my code back within 4 hours"

2016-12-09

fast, reliable, unlocker

"needed to find a fast, reliable online unlocker. this is the place to get it, got the code under 24hours."

2016-11-22

Terrible!!

"I would not recommend this site. It is not 100% customer satisfaction. I am dealing with them now trying to get a refund and they are doing anything and everything to not have to refund me even though it did not work!!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2016-11-20

Michael101ro

"Thank you guys did a good job and quickly"

2016-11-11

REALLY IMPRESSED OMG CANT BELIEVE IT

"I CAN JUST SAY WAO THIS IS SO GREAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT REAL BUT OMG THANK YOU YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU. THANKS A LOT. IT WAS SO EASY JUST TURN ON THE PHONE AND ENTER YOUR UNLOCK CODE AN BOOM IS WORKING YES IM A HAPY CUSTOMER. IT WAS FAST JUST ONE DAY OR LESS FOR THE CODE EMAIL."

2016-10-30

Job well done!!

"I really appreciate guys for great job well done my is Unlocked to all world wide networks. Thank very match keep it up and excellent work wish you all the best in your business now and in future!! Appreciate once again! !!."

2016-10-19

A+

""The service is the best! 100% recomended ""

Share Unlockthatphone.com's store rating