Product & services pricing 8.33/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.75/10
2016-12-28

Rogers Samsung Phone in Under 4 Hours!

"Ordered a Rogers Samsung Unlock code and got it in 4 hours (before I got out of work). Can now go to the Telus Store and get my new sim card.

Thank you for making it so fast and easy for me.

2016-12-22

Slow service - false advertising

"I paid for an unlock request 24 hours ago. They advertise 1-12 hours for a Canadian model s7 edge. They said it would be completed by this afternoon. Emailed back again and still no response! Guessing most of the positive reviews are fake!

I will be requesting a charge back on my credit card and would recommend any other site but this one

Helpful (1) Cool

2016-12-20

unlocked, fast

"very straight forward and fast, nothing stands out in particular.
Like how there were multiple notification on how it works

2016-12-10

Awesome

"Excellent work guys...got my code back within 4 hours"

2016-12-09

fast, reliable, unlocker

"needed to find a fast, reliable online unlocker. this is the place to get it, got the code under 24hours."

2016-11-22

Terrible!!

"I would not recommend this site. It is not 100% customer satisfaction. I am dealing with them now trying to get a refund and they are doing anything and everything to not have to refund me even though it did not work!!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2016-11-20

Michael101ro

"Thank you guys did a good job and quickly"

2016-11-11

REALLY IMPRESSED OMG CANT BELIEVE IT

"I CAN JUST SAY WAO THIS IS SO GREAT. I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT REAL BUT OMG THANK YOU YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOU. THANKS A LOT. IT WAS SO EASY JUST TURN ON THE PHONE AND ENTER YOUR UNLOCK CODE AN BOOM IS WORKING YES IM A HAPY CUSTOMER. IT WAS FAST JUST ONE DAY OR LESS FOR THE CODE EMAIL."

2016-10-30

Job well done!!

"I really appreciate guys for great job well done my is Unlocked to all world wide networks. Thank very match keep it up and excellent work wish you all the best in your business now and in future!! Appreciate once again! !!."

2016-10-19

A+

""The service is the best! 100% recomended ""

2016-10-12

If I only knew.....

"I bought a Galaxy Mega 2 that I thought was unlocked on Ebay. I needed it for travel in Costa Rica. Whoops, I wasn't paying attention a got a locked AT&T phone. Couldn't use it in Costa Rica and I was thinking that my phone would only be good for Internet stuff from that point on. AT&T said they could not help me unlock the phone. I discovered Unlockthatphone.com after our trip while doing some Internet research about locked phones. Within 48 hours I had the unlock code I needed. It took me around 1 minute to unlock the phone. Wow! That's great! If I had only knew...."

2016-10-03

Very effecient and hassle free service

"I'd say this is the best unlocking company I've ever dealt. They offered very good and fast service. My phone was unlocked in less than 30 minutes. I'm one of their satisfied customer and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone especially my family and friends.

2016-10-03

SITE IS A RIPOFF!! DO NOT USE!!

"I purchased my code for $19.99 last Thursday. I was told the average wait time is between 12-72 hours. It is now Monday, approximately 90 hours into this. Sent several emails and got the run around responses like "we have contacted the supplier. We hope to hear from them today." I would never use this site again nor would I recommend it to anyone. Everything about it is sub par."

2016-09-14

Perfect service

"I did all what they ask and the Iphone 4S began working with any carrier. Perfect service"

2016-09-04

let down

"Bought a code for my samsung s5 and was estimated a code in 45 minutes! have waited two days now and still nothing from the company. have emailed them a few times and still nothing. Disappointing for such good reviews. Will not use again or recommend else where "

Share Unlockthatphone.com's store rating