unitedroutes.com

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2015-12-23

"This move was a pleasure from start to finish. Rafi followed up from my initual inquiry buy was not overbearing. He worked with my schedule and it came out perfectly. Wensel delivered my car in perfect order and was a very interesting person to meet. Very professional! All around a really great experience."

2015-12-01

"United Routes did a superb job of getting my vehicle from New Jersey to Idaho over the Thanksgiving holiday season. They picked up my suv in an enclosed carrier just hours after calling and had it to Idaho within days. The driver, Fara kept in constant contact me both through text and phone calls and was prompt and courteous. Rafi, the rep who helped us was constantly there for us and provided information for us in a courteous and prompt manner. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a quality and reliable car shipping service."

2015-10-19

"Great service. driver picked up and dropped off just as promised. for sure easier to deal with then any company I used in the past. I'm going to stick with United Routes again for any future shipping"

2015-02-20

"Great communication had car shipped in 24 hours and very competitive pricing. Highly recommend"

2015-02-19

"I found this is a very good company for transporting vehicle across states. My car was delivered to my home in NJ 7 days after it was collected in San Jose and the condition of the car is just as good as it was right before shipping. The whole process took about 10 days including getting a quote and placing the order. The staff and the driver are both efficient and very helpful. Above all, it is very economical and I'm thoroughly happy as a customer!"

2015-02-16

"I recently had my newly purchased 1967 GTO transported from Chicago to the Southwest. United routes were prompt, professional and expidited amazingly fast. Thankyou."

2015-02-12

"Those that know it and me, know that I call my 1991 Z28 Camaro Conv. my "Baby". She was my husband's car until I lost him as a result of exposure to Agent Orange in Viet Nam. So you can understand why it was important to me to deal with a highly reliable transporter. An open transport was out as was a broker. When I spoke to Kasey, I knew immediately that I was in good hands. He accommodated my dates and coordinated it with his driver. David the driver was very professional. My car was picked up and delivered as arranged in perfect condition. I highly recommend United Routes White glove service. Thank you Kasey and David."

2015-02-02

"These guys have come through for me on multiple occasions. Quick response, fair pricing, and reliable on-time delivery. After being burned by a few others, I use United only now."

2015-01-21

"Great service, good communication, fair price, nice people to deal with. Most importantly, they took great care of the car!"

2015-01-21

"First time user, I shipped an old truck from North Carolina to Connecticut. They did a great job, the delivery was earlier than first estimated, driver was professional & competent, and the truck was well cared for in transit. Plus, pricing was competitive. Very pleased. and, customer service (Rafi) was extremely attentive and knowledgeable."

2015-01-16

"We shipped a Range Rover from Florida to Pebble Beach, Ca in early January 2015. The service was excellent. They were very professional and Kasey kept us informed at all times during the pickup and delivery process. Great service and great rate."

2015-01-13

"Jake was on top of the shipping arrangements. The driver Dominick followed through. Vehicle arrived one day early. Very appreciative of their quick action and follow through."

2015-01-12

"To say Kasey and team exceeded expectations would be a mild understatement. After discussing moving a new stingray w/many carriers we settled on United Routes based upon its engagement, ownership of trucks, and pride that came through in conversations. Kasey and team EXCEEDED ALL expectations. Not only did they pick up on and deliver on time, they also had a slot that surfaced a week earlier that was offered to us. Car arrived in perfect condition, was delivered on time, and United Routes stayed in communication w/us during the entire process. The entire process was simply flawless and will certain us again."

2015-01-10

"I highly recommend United Routes. Jake helped me with a tight pick up schedule in Chantilly Va. a few days after new years. The car was to be transported to Salt Lake City over 1800 miles away. When he told me I would see the car in 5 days I was skeptical. The car left Chantilly Tuesday at 6:00 pm est and arrived in SLC on friday at 7:00 pm mst. I was amazed it had only taken 3 days ,considering the winter conditions experienced on the east coast during the trip.The drivers were courteous and updated me often during transport. The car arrived in the condition it had left the dealership in. I appreciate Jake and United Routes for keeping there commitment to get the car to me in a timely and safe manner."

2015-01-08

"Good job guys,you promised and delivered as promised!"

Share United Routes's store rating

United Routes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Routes is a merchant member
United Routes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.