176 reviews
    sales@unitedroutes.com
    866-352-8180

• checkmark icon COD

Great sales team!

"The United Routes sales team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They knew exactly how to get me the best service and I felt as though they sincerely wanted to help me. Thanks!!"

Great People

"I shipped my car with these guys and it was the easier shipping ive ever done. They picked it up fast and delivered it without any issues.
I would reccomend using them and i will definetely use them again if i need to ship my car again.

THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME!

"I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ALL NEEDS!"

Look No Further!!!!!!

"This was the first classic car purchase that I made through the internet. Many people told me to be careful; lots of problems. The sale went without a hitch and the delivery was perfect. I knew United Routes was the best choice....and they proved it. My car showed up exactly when they said it would and in perfect condition. The gentleman that delivered my car was not just a hauler, but also a car lover. He completely understood how important the purchase was to me, and treated the car like it was his own prized possession. I could not be more satisfied! THANK YOU!!!"

2016-02-17

Hot rodden in the winter

" United delivered my new 1934 Chevy in the middle of the winter, safely, and on time, from ND. to MI.. Thank you"

2016-02-17

"excellent company - got my car 3 days after pickup just as promised. answered all my questions (I had ALOT ;) and didnt rush me to just BOOK"

2016-02-11

SL550

"Nice move from palm beach gardens to webster ny , picked up on time and redelivered with no problems , great knowledgeable driver. would use again. Thanks "

2016-02-03

Fantastic Service

"I was very apprehensive about finding a car hauler on the Internet to ship a pickup we just purchased. It ended up being one of the nicest experiences with a company I have ever had. The customer service and follow up were very professional and very helpful. The driver was wonderful and very kind, as well. I would recommend this company and would definitely use again!!"

2016-02-03

They ndelivered a trailer!

"I appreciate their promptness."

2016-02-02

Great Job!

"Shipped my 75 Trans Am from Portland to Dallas TX. Steve did a great job helping arrange that I could be there on both ends and it worked out perfectly."

2016-01-19

Good Job

"This was a very seamless operation. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time by a very courteous and communicative driver who kept in contact during the transport of my car which was delivered practically to my door without an extra scratch. Also, the price was $500 less than another quote."

2015-12-30

"Great communication. Timely in coordinating transport. Professional transporters. Fair price. Will most certainly use United Routes again if I ever have to transport a vehicle. "

2015-12-23

"This move was a pleasure from start to finish. Rafi followed up from my initual inquiry buy was not overbearing. He worked with my schedule and it came out perfectly. Wensel delivered my car in perfect order and was a very interesting person to meet. Very professional! All around a really great experience."

2015-12-01

"United Routes did a superb job of getting my vehicle from New Jersey to Idaho over the Thanksgiving holiday season. They picked up my suv in an enclosed carrier just hours after calling and had it to Idaho within days. The driver, Fara kept in constant contact me both through text and phone calls and was prompt and courteous. Rafi, the rep who helped us was constantly there for us and provided information for us in a courteous and prompt manner. I would recommend this service to anyone looking for a quality and reliable car shipping service."

2015-10-19

"Great service. driver picked up and dropped off just as promised. for sure easier to deal with then any company I used in the past. I'm going to stick with United Routes again for any future shipping"

Share United Routes's store rating

United Routes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Routes is a merchant member
United Routes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.