unitedroutes.com

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2016-03-08

911 Turbo Cab Transport

"United Routes, specifically Steve Schorr, handled the enclosed transport of my 911 Turbo from Scottsdale to Houston....picked up on-time, delivered to customer's entry gate, no drama and no surprises...absolutely all good! "

2016-02-26

Above & Beyond

"Steve Schorr/United Routes & Driver Nels went above & beyond expectations. Steve booked the job same day I called. Driver Nels Emailed a picture at pick up & contacted me daily with progress reports. Deliver was a promised, & car was taken care of better than if Grandma had hand delivered it. I wish I had another car to ship right now!
Thank You Steve, United Routes, & Nels.
Kelly in Brainerd, MN

2016-02-19

One HAPPY customer! seriously amazing job

"WOW! This is my 13th time shipping a vehicle and i have never been given such red carpet treatment! I contacted united Routes in December to ship my Z06 from Los Angeles to Detroit in mid-January. Steve told me i can choose any 3 day window for pickup scheduling with a preferred date. Not only did they pickup my vehicle on the date i preferred but my driver, David, was in constant contact with me. He called a day in advance to set up a meeting time and then called an hour before arrival. Smooth sailing and a beautiful rig might i add with one of those elevator gates to accommodate the ground clearance of my Corvette. They came in at $150 more expensive then the other company from Chicago that i was speaking with but for the peace of mind and excellence in service and communication, i have finally found a reliable enclosed carrier that will be taking care of all my future auto transport needs. Thank you United Routes for a hassle free amazing experience. -Rory Jones"

2016-02-19

SUPER FAST!! Professional Shipping!! AAA+++

"Very impressed with United Routes shipping. From Aron at United to the actual driver, you could not ask for better service.
Fast, Professional, courteous!

Great sales team!

"The United Routes sales team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They knew exactly how to get me the best service and I felt as though they sincerely wanted to help me. Thanks!!"

Great People

"I shipped my car with these guys and it was the easier shipping ive ever done. They picked it up fast and delivered it without any issues.
I would reccomend using them and i will definetely use them again if i need to ship my car again.

THIS COMPANY IS AWESOME!

"I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ALL NEEDS!"

Look No Further!!!!!!

"This was the first classic car purchase that I made through the internet. Many people told me to be careful; lots of problems. The sale went without a hitch and the delivery was perfect. I knew United Routes was the best choice....and they proved it. My car showed up exactly when they said it would and in perfect condition. The gentleman that delivered my car was not just a hauler, but also a car lover. He completely understood how important the purchase was to me, and treated the car like it was his own prized possession. I could not be more satisfied! THANK YOU!!!"

2016-02-17

Hot rodden in the winter

" United delivered my new 1934 Chevy in the middle of the winter, safely, and on time, from ND. to MI.. Thank you"

2016-02-17

"excellent company - got my car 3 days after pickup just as promised. answered all my questions (I had ALOT ;) and didnt rush me to just BOOK"

2016-02-11

SL550

"Nice move from palm beach gardens to webster ny , picked up on time and redelivered with no problems , great knowledgeable driver. would use again. Thanks "

2016-02-03

Fantastic Service

"I was very apprehensive about finding a car hauler on the Internet to ship a pickup we just purchased. It ended up being one of the nicest experiences with a company I have ever had. The customer service and follow up were very professional and very helpful. The driver was wonderful and very kind, as well. I would recommend this company and would definitely use again!!"

2016-02-03

They ndelivered a trailer!

"I appreciate their promptness."

2016-02-02

Great Job!

"Shipped my 75 Trans Am from Portland to Dallas TX. Steve did a great job helping arrange that I could be there on both ends and it worked out perfectly."

2016-01-19

Good Job

"This was a very seamless operation. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time by a very courteous and communicative driver who kept in contact during the transport of my car which was delivered practically to my door without an extra scratch. Also, the price was $500 less than another quote."

Share United Routes's store rating

United Routes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Routes is a merchant member
United Routes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.