Stores > United Routes

786-364-0311
      sales@unitedroutes.com
      866-352-8180

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review United Routes by clicking a star below.
2016-05-06

Kept my mind at ease

"Shipping my vehicle across the United States was way more stress free than I thought. This company treated my vehicle with respect, maintained daily communication, and delivered when they said they would. I would use hem exclusively for any future shipping needs. Thank you very much!"

2016-05-02

Cross Country Win

"I checked around with other companies and United Routes were the best price for the same service. I only checked with reputable companies with an enclosed trailer. I am glad I contracted with United Routes. The communication was very good and the representative helped me with the time to get my car to me as quickly as possible. The car came within 10 days and the driver took great care with my new baby and treated her as his own. I am very happy with United Routes and recommend them to anyone."

2016-04-12

A perfect delivery

"I can't praise the team of Ron and Jason enough for the flexibility of the delivery of my 1972 Bronco. They were true Southern Gentlemen, extremely polite, treating my Bronco as if it was their own vehicle. They just didn't drop the vehicle, they wanted to inspect the entire vehicle and get a peak under the hood. Then they shared pictures and stories of the many vehicles which they have safely delivered to the satisfaction of every customer. These young men are true professionals and take pride in their work. I'd highly recommend them, they do their job and keep you informed, you can't ask for any better service."

2016-04-10

Great Guys

"Steve who booked was great!
But JC and his partner.
AWESOME!!!!!

2016-04-06

Very Satisfied

"Our car arrived on the agreed upon date. There were no problems with the condition of the car. The people we worked with were very conscientious and helpful."

2016-04-05

its the UNITED way!

"We were extraordinarily pleased with the service and professionalism demonstrated from the initial call thru delivery of our vehicle.. On time pickup, On time delivery... We will definitely recommend your services to anyone that asks! "

2016-04-05

These Gentlemen are Real Pros

"Aron and Geoff were both cordial and professional when I shipped my RX350
from the DFW area to Southern California. They both kept me informed
of the shipment's progress. I highly recommend United Routes. My
car was picked up and delivered as scheduled with absolutely no damage.

2016-04-01

Very Happy Repeat Customer

"This was the 3rd car I shipped with Unitef Routes, my 1969 Camaro. Great communication and excellent driver. Thanks"

2016-03-15

Hassle free, great service!

"I used United Routes to ship my elderly parents car back from Florida. They were recommended to me from someone who had used them in the past, and who also had great service. Working with Steve was simple, efficient and pleasant. The driver called when he said he would and showed up when he called. The driver was also pleasant, the car arrived safe an sound, and everything was hassle free. I HIGHLY recommend United if you need to ship your vehicle!"

2016-03-08

United Routes

"Good service overall. Did not always hear from driver from driver when he commited to it.

But overall experience was very good.

2016-03-08

911 Turbo Cab Transport

"United Routes, specifically Steve Schorr, handled the enclosed transport of my 911 Turbo from Scottsdale to Houston....picked up on-time, delivered to customer's entry gate, no drama and no surprises...absolutely all good! "

2016-02-26

Above & Beyond

"Steve Schorr/United Routes & Driver Nels went above & beyond expectations. Steve booked the job same day I called. Driver Nels Emailed a picture at pick up & contacted me daily with progress reports. Deliver was a promised, & car was taken care of better than if Grandma had hand delivered it. I wish I had another car to ship right now!
Thank You Steve, United Routes, & Nels.
Kelly in Brainerd, MN

2016-02-19

One HAPPY customer! seriously amazing job

"WOW! This is my 13th time shipping a vehicle and i have never been given such red carpet treatment! I contacted united Routes in December to ship my Z06 from Los Angeles to Detroit in mid-January. Steve told me i can choose any 3 day window for pickup scheduling with a preferred date. Not only did they pickup my vehicle on the date i preferred but my driver, David, was in constant contact with me. He called a day in advance to set up a meeting time and then called an hour before arrival. Smooth sailing and a beautiful rig might i add with one of those elevator gates to accommodate the ground clearance of my Corvette. They came in at $150 more expensive then the other company from Chicago that i was speaking with but for the peace of mind and excellence in service and communication, i have finally found a reliable enclosed carrier that will be taking care of all my future auto transport needs. Thank you United Routes for a hassle free amazing experience. -Rory Jones"

2016-02-19

SUPER FAST!! Professional Shipping!! AAA+++

"Very impressed with United Routes shipping. From Aron at United to the actual driver, you could not ask for better service.
Fast, Professional, courteous!

2016-02-18

Great sales team!

"The United Routes sales team is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They knew exactly how to get me the best service and I felt as though they sincerely wanted to help me. Thanks!!"

Share United Routes's store rating

United Routes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

United Routes is a merchant member
United Routes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.