Stores > Unique Squared
  • Unique Squared

10am-6pm Mon-Fri

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unique Squared by clicking a star below.

dont deal with them. the bad reviews are correct, and i was too dumb to research them beforehand.

"they stop contact if you inquire about returns and then up the price on the replacement after quoting you lower prices.
i have screenshots of messages.

Excellent seller!

"Ordered a fun little device from these guys. Got a great deal and the shipping was almost instantaneous! Definitely will be coming back for more. "

Horrible Company

"Absolute worst buying experience EVER. I bought a product from them and it was faulty when received. I contacted them for a replacement, and was told it was going to take about 2 weeks for me to receive a replacement. This was totally unacceptable. My company is losing income over this. Asked for a refund so I could go buy a replacement elsewhere, and was told it would take the same amount of time for that as well. I will NEVER shop with this company again!!"

Worst Customer Service ever SCAM

"I had the worst experience with this seller i place a order for a package of loudspeaker almost 5K i did not received the order by the date amazon provided then i ask for a refund and to cancel the order because i didn't need it anymore and the seller refused to give my money back please beware of this seller worst customer service ever . 3 days and still waiting to fix this problem."

"Rack gear. Broken when it arrived and 40 bucks to return. Company doesn't give a :) "

"Beware of this store refund policy. The merchandise could look cheaper but the refund is not on buyer's favor. There are lots of nonrefundable rules and restock 15% fee.
Order #105-6816898-7900227
Order date: 10/24

"I did a purchase on ebay from them and have a simple request before sending out the product. They answered me in a very rude manner that it is not posible to complete my request and they dispatched right away! Withouth waitting for my answer if I stil want to continue with the purchase or not. I asked them to cancel the transaction right away but they did not want to do it and did not see any type of will to have this issue fixed. I will never buy from them again and never recomend them. UNPROFESSIONALS!!!"

"One of the best customer service departments Ive ever encountered. JC made it easy for me and resolved my issue instantly. A pleasure dealing with. Thanks JC! "

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

"Brilliant! Perfect buying transaction. When my product arrived, it was damaged. But as it was covered under warranty, I managed to return it to them and a new working one was shipped back to me. It was not slow, and the reseller was very cooperative. The item arrived in perfect condition. They also provided all the necessary details and guided me through all the necessary steps to make sure I had a good shopping experience. 5 stars!"

"I am a long-time veteran, charting producer and I have thus had my fair share of experience with not only different pieces of gear but also different sellers and stores. After much research, consideration and watching demonstrations I decided to add NI Maschine MkII to my studio. I found a deal on Ebay with Unique Squared and I decided to go for it. They kindly accepted my offer. A few days later I received the item, but it was apparently defective. I contacted Unique Squared and sent them photos of the unit. They responded very quickly, told me they would replace the unit, and gave me a return confirmation number. After I handed the unit back to UPS I then informed Unique Squared and gave them a copy of the receipt. A couple days later my replacement unit was on its way and it arrived precisely on schedule. During this situation the Unique Squared staff were efficient, courteous and professional. I would highly recommend buying from them or doing business with them.

Eric Chamberlain

"The price was right and everything came a day early! I ordered an audio interface and got a free flight case that came with it. I got an additional email directly from Unique Squared when I ordered, which was nice. I'll definitely go out of my way to check Unique Squared before I make another order with audio equipment. I didn't have to deal with customer service, but it looks like they have a good reputation."

"I stumbled upon this place by word of mouth from friends and investigated! They were super nice guys, I live in the ATL area and found out internet based sales company. A easy to navigate homepage as well. Great way to save money, you can make offers on items. They have pretty much anything you want as far as pro gear dj stuff, lighting etc, lightning fast shipping!! Found items on ebay for them too. It seems that besides quality fair priced merchandise they are very customer friendly and value even then little customers like me. Thanks for making it affordable for a low level recreational DJ like me! I will tell me friends! Larry from the ATL."

"Siento no poner este comentario en inglés
Recientemente he comprado un artículo en Unique Squared, y mi experiencia es verdaderamente gratificante, satisfecho al 100%
La descripción del artículo era la correcta, el envío del artículo fue rápido, y lo q me ha gustado es queso les escribes un email, te contestan con relativa rapidez, en unas horas te habrán contestado
En mi modesta opinión es fiable comprar en Unique Scuared, seguid así lo estáis haciendo realmente bien

"Very Very Good Company!
Really - good choice, good goods"))
good price and also - best delivery organisation
and support office!

Many Many thanks to You, dear Unique Squared!

With Regards,
Peter Korolev,

"Solid organization, killer customer service.
I ordered a really nice package, and tried to cancel the order.
Unfortunately, all this happened on the weekend and the order was automatically processed and shipped before a human saw my request to cancel it.

Got on a customer service chat with Alex C and made arrangements to send it back for a full refund minus their shipping cost (fair enough).

Haven't received it yet, but if this event is any indication, I don't expect any problems with the return and refund.

Share Unique Squared's store rating

Unique Squared is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Unique Squared is not a merchant member
Unique Squared does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!