Stores > Unique Photo, Inc.
  • Unique Photo, I Unique Photo, Inc. Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unique Photo, Inc. by clicking a star below.

2017-11-21

Fast shipping, great price!

"I bought a used beauty dish from Unique Photo. Shipping was really fast, price was great, and the item was in better condition than was described. Would do business with again."

2017-11-21

Great personal service

"Thanks to customer service dept. "

2017-11-20

Good shit!!!!!

"Shit is lit!!!!!! You know I’m gonna be ordering again in a week cuz I️ waste this paper like nothing lmao!!!!

2017-11-20

Ordered tripod head online.

"Website was easy to navigate. Shipping was fast."

2017-11-19

Great prices, fast service

"You had exactly what I wanted at a great price and I received my order very quickly!"

2017-11-19

Wrong product

"I ordered white polaroid photo paper and got it with star wars design"

2017-11-18

Who wants your business? NOT US!

"Ordered a Nikon D850 on Unique Photo's website using a credit card that I've never had problems with, a correct billing address, and requesting shipping to my workplace since I'm never home to receive deliveries (once again, never had a problem with this). Got an email two days later telling me that my order was cancelled and the payment was going to be refunded to my card. No call or email to reach out about resolving an issue. Just straight up cancelled.

I call customer service, who tell me that the cancellation was due to an inability to verify the billing address. The representative then tells me that I need to pay via PayPal to get it working. At this point, I'm really confused because there's clearly a credit card option right on their website and I know for a fact that my card works and that the billing address is correct. Why on earth would I have to use PayPal?

When I ask the representative why I need to use PayPal, rather than provide a sensible explanation, she immediately asks me if I've never used PayPal before. She assures me that it's "very easy" and that she can walk me through it. I inform her that I have used PayPal before and I didn't use it because I generally prefer to avoid using it these days when possible. I ask her if resubmitting the order using PayPal as the payment option would solve the problem and she assures me that it will.

Later that night, I log back onto Unique Photo's website, put the D850 back in the cart and go to check out. I select PayPal as my payment option and it takes me to PayPal's portal where I can log in and confirm the payment, which I do. PayPal tells me, as is normal, that it is re-directing me back to the merchant website where I can proceed to completing my order. However, rather than sending me to the order confirmation page, the re-direct just sends me right back to the Payment Options page, essentially creating a loop that prevents me from actually placing any order.

I try refreshing, emptying and reloading the cart, logging out and back in, closing and re-opening the browser. No matter what I try, the problem is the same. It won't let me pay with PayPal. After a good 30 minutes of frustration, I stop and ask myself why the hell I'm going through all of this just to order a damned camera. It's 2017 and ordering something on a website should NOT be this rage-inducing.

In the end, I closed out Unique Photo's website and just ordered the damned thing on Amazon where I should have probably just ordered it from in the first place. And wouldn't you know? The order went through on the first time with no problems at all. Same credit card, same billing address, and same shipping address.

great service

"will order again as long as they carry fuji 100c!

Northern Minnesota Verified Customer
2017-11-18

Outstanding customer service. As a professional photographer for over 30-years I appreciate competent and expert service.

"Need a timely order due to the weather and temperature condition in the Midwest. Unique Photo followed my instructions to a "T"! Well done! "

2017-11-16

Amazing !

"Fast and easy ! More then satisfied !"

FAST SHIPPING

"FAST SHIPPING - GOOD PRICE"

José - IF Photography

"Simply FANTASTIC,
Thank you for your support to the growth of my dreams.

These Guys RULE!

"Harrison in the rental department did an amazing job! He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me with some recommendations on equipment the better suited me shoot. Five stars all day!"

2017-11-13

"Great, easy to understand, patient teacher. "

2017-11-13

still have not gotten what I ordered

"says today delivery we will see"

Share Unique Photo, Inc.'s store rating

Unique Photo, Inc. is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Unique Photo, Inc. is a merchant member
Unique Photo, Inc. participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.