Stores > Unbeatable Deals
  • Unbeatable Deal

Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Unbeatable Deals by clicking a star below.
2018-02-11

Fitbit Charge HR

"Received Fitbit Charge HR as a gift in June 2017. It was purchased from Unbeatabledeals through Walmart.com marketplace. The band broke 6 months later. Contacted fitbit because their product has a 1 year warranty. They advised me that this fitbit was previously activated 1 year earlier. UNBEATABLE DEALS sold a used product and represented it as new. Their customer service did absolutely nothing because their 30 return window had expired. Reported this to Walmart since it is one of their sellers. They would not accept this return even though I had the receipt and told me I needed to deal with the seller directly. My experience with this store was horrible. Apparently Walmart doesn't have an issue with one of their sellers selling used products as new. "

2018-01-16

Walmart mail order ****

We've shipped your order
We've shipped your order
Hello Daniel,
Thanks for your recent order. The items below are on their way. If you ordered multiple items, they may ship separately. You can track their progress here.
After reviewing the details below, visit our Help Center if you have any questions. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team

5521 Sully Lake drive
Centreville, VA 20120
Track Shipment
It may take 24-48 hours before
tracking information is updated.

Item Qty Total
Philips Shoqbox Mini Rugged Compact Wireless Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker w/ Float in Water Technology & Built-In Mic for Phone Calls, Black, BT2200B/27 (Open Box - Like New)
$39.95 1 $39.95
Unbeatable Deals items cannot be returned to Walmart stores.
See their return policy or contact their customer care .

Order details

Order total: $39.95
Order number: 2831852-166430

More information
About your order:
• Check the status of any remaining items on our site or smartphone apps.
• Large items may ship in separate boxes that may arrive at different times.
• You may receive more than one shipment email per order.
Returning an item:
Marketplace items cannot be returned to Walmart stores. Please contact the Marketplace partner directly to return items.
Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email newsletter. If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email. Learn more. See our Privacy Policy.

Visit our Help Center if you have any questions. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is unmonitored.

© 2018 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.

I canceled this order shortly after
I placed the order! I received a message from Walmart that the order was canceled an would not be mailed.
Now it’s been shipped. Charged to my account and I will now have to be inconvenienced in shipping it back!

Can I just write refused on the package and send it back?

I will never do mail order again with Walmart!
Only AMAZON!!!
Amazon RULES:)

2018-01-13

Cheesy Tzumi VR Headsets

"I purchased 2 pairs of the Tzumi Dream Vision Pro VR Headsets. I bought them as Christmas Gifts. Like everyone knows There’s always going to be a delay for waiting for family (especially my son who’s in the Army) to come and open gifts during the holiday season. By the time the VR Headsets were opened and found that they quality is non existent and very cheesy so I contacted Walmart. Now that Walmart subcontracts our to outside vendors like Amazon does online orders cannot be returned to the stores themselves. I found out I had to contact the seller and did so. I received an email a few days later stating since th date was 4pr 5 days pass the 30 day return period they were not going to work with me with a return. I will never again purchase anything from ‘Unbeatable Deal’ againand would advise anyone else do their purchasing elsewhere. "

2018-01-02

Ridiculous

"I purchased 2 hidden litterboxes from Walmart.com marketplace seller unbeatabledeals.

When I checked the shipment details, they had it going to cleveland ohio instead of TN. Not only that, they also had the products weighing about 10 times less than it should. I emailed the company about the errors. They had a HUGE mistake in their ad online. They were sending me the wrong items and to the wrong state.

They would not honor the advertised price. Then they wanted me to stop the shipment by refusing the shipment from UPS. First, not my job. Second, I can’t sit at home all day waiting on a shipment to arrive. Now I have to go through this ridiculous BS to return the shipment. Sarcastically, the best part is I don’t get a refund for their mistake until the items are returned.

Their mistake costing me money and time.

2018-01-01

Cheats customers!

"I ordered as described on Wal-Mart.com truly wireless "earphones", meaning a set of earbuds, that supposedly included a carrying case. The description referred to The set , as in 2 earbuds , the entire paragraph. When my order arrived, there was only one earbud, no carrying case, and shoved in bubble wrap wirh crumpled manual. Highly dissappinted. Waiting on response to my email requesting a refund! "

2017-12-29

The WORST customer service

"I can just say ditto to all the other negative reviews I've read about Unbeatable Deals. Walmart.com should discontinue using this horrible outfit as a third party source. I ordered a new BlackWeb BOLT Bluetooth speaker as a Christmas gift. The box it arrived in had been previously opened and was torn and mangled. Then in repackaging they just taped it all up in a terrible condition. It was a mess and not something I could give as a gift. When I called Walmart they passed the buck. I called this outfit but they never answered. Emails were answered with standard unrelated messages informing about their 20% restocking fee for returned items. This company is a disaster."

2017-12-27

Refurbished e-reader

"I bought 2 refurbished Kindle e reader from them and they don't even work and they will not take them back or replace them. It was a Christmas present for my kids and he won't even except the fact that they were no good when he sold them to me."

2017-12-26

I wish I could give them 0 stars! They don't stand behind their products!

"I bought a refurbished Sony e-reader from them as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I charged it and put some books on it. When my daughter opened it up, all the books were gone. I plugged it back into the computer and it said the drive was not recognized. I've tried to get it replaced or get a refund and they refuse. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!"

2017-12-15

Forget Returning Something

"Wow, a 20% restocking fee!? And they say they pride themselves on customer service? This is just a ploy to keep people from returning items. What I purchased was not that expensive and didn't even have formal packaging, just bubble wrap around the merchandise.
Well, it worked. I'd rather give it away as a stocking stuffer that give them 20% for doing nothing.
And forget calling them. I tried to, but they never returned my call. I had to e-mail them instead.
(Even one star is too kind)

2017-11-30

You pay for returns

"I had to pay full postage to rush back item that would not connect to WI FI. They are not believing me when I tell them it won't connect. Charging me a 20% restocking fee. I don't recommend this seller. Not happy at all."

2017-08-13

Ripoff Artists!

"They sold me a VCR/DVD combo for $489. It didn't work. Sent it back. They claimed it did work and only refunded $338. They lied! and stole my money!"

2017-07-30

Walmart Buyer(s) Beware

"Like others, I purchased an item through the Walmart Marketplace and was unaware it was from a third party vendor until the sale went through.

I ordered a "new"Netgear Powerline Adapter and was sent an open box item-UnbeatableDeals has a bad email address on their invoice so I contacted Walmart who in turn contacted UnbeatableDeals. I simply wanted a return label emailed to me.

This company is so bad that a Walmart rep telephoned them while she had me on hold and they didn't even answer Walmart's call.

Long story short, Walmart refunded me in full without returning the product. Why they're still allowed to sell on the Walmart site remains a mystery.

2017-06-12

STAY AWAY

"Purchase a Leaptv ,game and 2 year plan was not delivered call to inform that it was not delivered call went to voicemail left message no return call will never buy anything from them again oh I do have the 2 year plan but no system

2017-01-29

Liars and thieves

"Deceptive practices, horrible communication and customer service. They sold me a false product, took two weeks to email me a return label and then after they received the product back they told me they were charging me a 20% percent restocking fee. Refused to reply to me any further. Says refund will hit my account inside two months! Ridiculous. Do not order anything from this company."

2017-01-11

***SCAM ***Unprofessional Company

"My story is very similar to another review that I read. I bought a Chromebook from what I thought was Walmart...No it was through the Marketplace..."New" Open Box with the impression that the item was "NEW" condition and the box was opened. The item was a Christmas gift so it was not opened in the 15 day return or exchange policy. Which ever it was. It was opened a few days after Christmas. It was then when I saw an extremely scratched Chromebook. Totally looked like it was used for a few years. Just disgustingly scratched, should have never been sold in my opinion. I emailed the company in reference to this, they continue to push the return policy and fail to satisfy the request of replacing with a NEW item. If the Chromebook was "New" as stated there would have not been an issue. The fact that it was used and extremely scratched is unacceptable considering i purchased a "NEW" item. I took pictures and sent them to them and they still are not honoring this request. Nice way to scam the customer with DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. Sure get my money and give me a crappy item then throw your return policy in my face. I would love to change this review if the company would be reasonable. "

Share Unbeatable Deals's store rating

Unbeatable Deals is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Unbeatable Deals is not a merchant member
Unbeatable Deals does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!