Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2014-05-30

"I just took delivery of 8 Fusion Collection Lagoon-1011 recliners. The chairs are great looking and extremely comfortable. Excellent communications, price and super fast shipping. Transaction was flawless, and I would highly recommend Ultimate Home Entertainment if you are looking for home theater seating."

2014-05-05

"Defective chairs received. Will not allow returns.
Highly unsatisfied. Avoid this Vendor.

2013-10-29

"Excellent service and superior product. Roman and the staff at Ultimate Home Entertainment are the best in the business. Chairs are incredible"

2013-10-23

"Roman is a great guy to work with. He is concerned with finding you the best product for your needs, and always answers calls and emails promptly. Held the chairs in storage while my room was under construction, and shipping and set up went very smoothly.
The chairs themselves look fantastic and are very comfortable. Overall, an A+ experience.

2013-10-04

"Excellent company to deal with. I bought 2 home theatre chairs from them and I could not be happier with the purchase. Communication was quick, coherent and comprehensive. I'm actually in Canada and I was, to be perfectly honest, a little worried about having the chairs shipped from the US. However, happily, the entire process went smoothly and with no issues at all. What can I say, I'm a happy customer."

2013-09-09

"Roman was a pleasure to do business with. He quickly answered all of my questions in advance that I had regarding 2 Tribute 1015 media chairs, and based on his timely feedback I felt 100% confidence in ordering. The process went smoothly and my chairs were delivered within the same week I ordered them! Thanks Roman! "

2013-09-06

"Roman is a fantastic person to work with. He was prompt with responding to all my queries despite my continously bugging him with questions. The shipping was super fast and all the theater chairs came well packed in boxes in perfect condition. This is the way business should be done!
Daman

2013-08-24

"Great service! If a small or large problem happened it was promptly , and efficiently taken care of.

I would highly recommend this seller.

A.B.Hamon,PhD
West Virginia

2013-08-15

"What can I say? The transaction was perfect. I bought and paid PayPal Saturday at around midnight. Before I woke up, Roman had already emailed me that they would ship Monday. I could have had them as early as Wednesday (but I wasn't available).

Aside from that the chairs were 100% perfect, not even a scratch. And all the reclines worked great. Communication with Roman is excellent. He will have my business and referrals in the future for sure!

2013-05-21

"What a great buying experience dealing with Roman. I had some very specific needs and the chairs he recommended worked perfectly. They arrived in about a week exactly as described. Love them and they look great!"

2013-05-18

"I will preface and say that I bought these chairs completely online basis. I have never met or been to this company before. The process for ordering was easy, and explained well by the owner Roman. I was a little skeptical about buying something sight unseen, and paying money to someone which I don't know. But rest assured, Roman and his team are perfectly honest and professionals at what they do.

I ended up purchasing the Fusion Lagoon series chairs in bonded leather. All product was packaged well, and no damage to the chairs. The chairs shipped from NJ to NC using ABF Freight. The ABF driver arrived on time, unloaded, and dollied all six chairs into our garage. We carried all the chairs up to the second floor, and assembled them in the media room. The chairs are nice and cozy. I am 6'1", and I fit in the chair fine (although probably 6'2" is about max height for this chair). Overall, I feel I got a great product, good service, and good value. If you are considering Lane, or any other "mainstream" chair, my personal opinion are these chairs are better constructed and much better quality.

2013-05-10

"Roman has excellent communication with me throughout the purchase. The shipping was great and arrived on the exact day specified.The theater chairs were in perfect condition and I'll be going the Ultimate Home Theater in the future for me needs. "

2013-05-01

"Far too many negative reviews of the other companies online for me to order from them. Found out about Roman and UHE, searched and found the many positive reviews. He was very prompt with email and/or phone responses. Purchased 8 of the Fusion Lagoon chairs in early February. Spoke with Roman about holding the chairs due to contractor delays in finishing our basement, and he had no problem doing so (ended up being for 6 weeks and no additional charges). Received the chairs 3 days after calling Roman. Delivered by ABF, very friendly, undamaged. Simple assembly of chairs, very comfortable! Couldn't be happier with the company, especially Roman, and especially the chairs!"

2013-04-30

"I have used the Fusion-Lagoon left and right power reclining armchairs for six months and I'm very pleased with the experience, particularly considering the price point. The seats wear well, are comfortable, the feeling of the leather is very smooth and luxurious, the recline is very generous, the power mechanisms sound healthy, and customer support is always there. I picked these items myself (unpacked they fit my GenII Prius) so I have no experience with their delivery service.

Overall this has been a good experience and I would easily buy again.

2013-04-30

"Great customer service on excellent line of chairs (the Fusion series)"

Share Ultimate Home Entertainment's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!