Stores > US Flag Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.32/10 6.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.72/10 6.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review US Flag Store by clicking a star below.
2017-12-10

Excellent customer service.

"Although I returned the 2 flags I purchased, the website was very easy to navigate and the return was super simple. The reason for the return was that I live in Florida and I've always used nylon flags, but they don't last and the typical state flag is printed and only lasts about 3 months. So, I decided to try polyester flags which are supposed to be more durable, but wasn't pleased with the look or feel of the flags and I ordered a 4'X6' state flag and it was labeled as ordered, but it was in fact a 5'X8' so I would have had to return it anyway. I would still highly recommend the US Flag Store simply because their customer service and selection is excellent. "

2017-12-10

Poor service

"I ordered two items on 11/24. Items were not shipped until 11/29. Sent in two different packages. I received one package but not the second. When I call trying to locate second package, I found out that they do not ship the packages. They are shipped another company. As of 12/10, I cannot locate second package. I was told to call back back on the 14th and they would try and locate the package. I do not think I will be ordering and more products from this company. When I order something, it is because I need it."

2017-12-09

Service is terrible

"I ordered valley forge flag kit 10/2617. Shipped 11/1. The pole and flag are awesome but the hardware was missing. Called customer service and was told the missing items would be sent right out. I was then notified that some were back ordered. I have received rope bracket but no flag clips. Next notification stated shipped 11/30 (guessing that this is the flag clips). Tracking specifies usps is delivery method. Have never waited so long for a usps delivery. Today is 12/9 and still not received flag clips. Don’t understand how a USA flag company could possibly be out of an essential item like this. My pole has been in ground since it has arrived. I was really wanting to fly on Veterans Day so was so very disappointed. "

2017-12-07

safely delivered quality products

"We purchased an American Flag Stand set and a California flag stand set and both look very nice in the conference room."

2017-12-06

US Flag Store

"I been buying flags with you for about 2 years, its been a great experience, because you have an intense variety of flags
and your service is great.

2017-12-05

Good Experience

"Nice product, quick delivery, satisfied customer"

2017-12-05

Bad experience

"Placed my order for 500 U.S. flags for a veteran donation event at my school. Unfortunately, two weeks after my order was placed, UPS "lost" my package and I did not receive it in time for the event. This is really not their fault because stuff like this happens but my frustration was in how they dealt with me after I asked for a refund. I called for a refund and it took about 3 weeks of me constantly calling back, arguing and explaining my experience before I finally received my refund. I don't like to be blamed for not receiving the package when it is clearly not my fault. I also don't like to be told that it is being taken care of when it is not. I don't think I will be using this website again. "

2017-12-01

U.S. Army Medallion

"After receiving a cheap version of this medallion from a competitor and returning it I came across your company's website and ordered a U.S. Army Medallion for my Dad's Bronze urn. I was thrilled with the speed in which they responded and even more thrilled when the medallion arrived. It was perfect and actually cost less than the cheap plastic one sold by your competitor. This one was REAL! And it looked fantastic on my Dad's urn. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you for helping my honor my Dad's 26 year service to the U.S. Army and this country."

2017-12-01

Backordered items cancelled without notice

"I placed my order on October 19. Soon after, I received notice that some flags and flag bases were on backorder, with expected shipping of October 30. When I received no shipping information on that date, I contacted the company and was advised that the new expected shipping date was November 14. (No table flags for our Veterans Day event) My order finally shipped on November 16, but without any flag bases. My flags arrived on November 27, but with no bases, they weren't of much use as table decorations. I contacted Customer Support to see when I could expect the bases, but they had been cancelled. No notice, no offer of a similar base, no communication from them at all. Fortunately, there were similar flag bases in stock for the same price, and I was able to place a new order. It shipped the same day, and I'm monitoring the tracking to see when it will arrive (hopefully before our Christmas dinner).
Better communication from the company would have been greatly appreciated. If they had advised me of the initial cancellation, I may have been able to get the substitute bases in the same shipment as the flags.

2017-11-28

USO Canteen Lunchon

"The 48 star table top flags are perfect for our charity lunch with the theme of the 40’s. Price was right and shipping Fast. Thank you and God Bless America. Conradine H."

2017-11-27

Residential HD flagpole

"We live in Abilene the 9th windiest city in America. I ordered the 20 foot HD flagpole. It is set in concrete as directed in the instructions. As others did I put a 10 ft, 2 in, schedule 40 pvc tube in the pole, I also stuffed the top section with some polyfill to deaden any clanking from the flag grommets and clips. I replaced the cheap plastic clips with some s-clips from Lowes. I put 3, 1/8 in pop rivets in the sections for more stability/security, except for the 2nd and 3rd section (about 1.5 feet of the pvc extends into the 3rd section). Thai past weekend we had 20 mike per hour winds and it stood tall. The only issue is like others said, the holes for the cleat is drilled wrong, it is to high, after securing the lanyard there as about 1.5 feet left over. I drilled further down and secured the cleat. That’s why I gave it 4 stars vs 5..."

2017-11-24

Nightmare

"I had to spend so much of my own time chasing down and order for months and no one could tell me where it was at. Each time I was sent an email or told over the phone that they would send my issue over to the department that handles it. After months I finally received an email stating they had received my waiver for the product welding and could now ship the product. Too bad I had sent the waiver (and had the email proof ) over a month ago. Don't you think someone at that company might actually have a brain and could have tracked this down? Nope! BEWARE if you do business with this company. "

2017-11-20

Great flags for a great price.

"The best quality flags Thai I have ever bought. Wish they had a Rice University flag."

2017-11-17

Find another retailer for on time shipments

"It took more than a month to get our order and after multiple shipping promises regarding the back order items, part of the order still showed up several days after our Veterans Day event. Unacceptable and we will not be repeat customers."

2017-11-17

Missing Accessories

"I ordered a 20' flagpole and the accessories were not included like they advertised. I called on 10/16 and was told they would send them out ASAP. I called on 10/24, found out that no one had requested the accessories to be sent out, & was told they would ship ASAP. I got an email stating that the parts shipped on 10/25/17. I called again on 11/2 because I hadn't received the parts yet & was told that it takes longer to receive the items because DHL partnered with the U.S. Post Office. They finally arrived on 11/7/17! If someone would have mentioned that it would take a long time, I would have had them ship them "overnight". Because of the missing parts & the time it took to actually receive the items, this delay held up the project for 22 days!!! This was not a good experience. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating

US Flag Store is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

US Flag Store is not a merchant member
US Flag Store does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!