8am to 7pm Mon - Fri Eastern

Customer service: 4.55/10
Return/Replacement policy: 4.23/10
2018-07-20

Service by phone, impossssible

"Order placed on line very good service, trid to call for info on additional order info, no one to talk with who knew anything. Customer service is apparently some call center handling many clients, but know nothing specific. If you need to place an order on line do it but don't expect any help by phone."

2018-07-19

Flags

"Great flags at a great price. Needed new US and Army flags. Delivery was quick and flags are good quality.

2018-07-18

American Flag Order

"Excellent experience. The flag quality is excellent and we are very pleased that they fly over our home. sJm, Frisco, CO"

2018-07-18

No service

"I placed an order on June 6 for a new flag pole and accessories. It is now July 18 and I still don't have my order. I have always used your company for flags and I am most dissatisfied. I will not order with your company again."

2018-07-17

Satisfied customer

"Very Pleased with our flag, pole and light. The price was fair and the quality is great. I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMEND US Flag "

2018-07-13

Order

"Order placed 1 June 2018, not yet received. Call subsequently, order was to be sent promptly, still not here !"

2018-07-13

Returning Customer

"I ordered the plastic diecast scale model display cases. receive them in excellent shape. They were very well packaged. The cases are well presentative for showcasing my Nascar scale models. I'll definitely be ordering more in the future. The cases are a product of Pioneer."

2018-07-10

broken

"The package arrived with no outward damage, but inside the secondary package, glass was completely shattered. will try and work with US Flag Store to have it replaced."

My order not received!

"My order not received! Repeated attempts to contact you by phone and email goes unanswered! Order was placed on July 10, 2018. PO# 1700570557. The 3'x5' flag was receicved, but no flag pole!"

Bad service!

"It took over a month to get my flags and I could NEVER get through on the phone, online or get an email responded too!!! I tried for days to just get a simple answer and after sitting on hold for 4 hours I finally gave up! The flags showed up 6 weeks later. Big disappointment we will never buy from here again. "

Issues ordering

"I ordered my flag in late May to have it up by the 4th. My ordered was canceled because they didn’t receive a response to an email they sent which I had not had time to check since I was on vacation. So I called and they explained their policy and why it was canceled which I understood. However I was unable to get the flag in by the 4th of July due to the delay and explained that I never received an email explaining to me that I needed to verify my order. They did not offer any discount or anyway of making up the issue that I had no way of preventing. I also then ordered a solar powered light for my 25 ft flag pole over the phone and they sent me a light for a small 1inch pole. Then I waited 25 minutes on the phone to return my light that I don’t know why the sales person would have sold me when I was purchasing a 25 foot pole!"

2018-07-08

Best quality American Flags

"Having a hard time finding a 4Ft by 6Ft embroidered American flag
with a Sleeve rather than Grommets .
After going on line to United States Flags, we were able to scan down
far enough to find it.
Ordered it on line, (very easy) and received it in 2 days just in time for Memorial Day. Neighbors have asked where we found it and we have
recommended you to at least 15 folks.
Dennis and Jane Donaldson

2018-07-07

Nice product

"Ordered a flag display case with pedestal and engraved plate. Item arrived sooner than expected and was very nice. The only uncomplimentary thing I can say is I wish they had let me know the engraved plate would arrive separately. "

2018-07-06

Banners

"The banners we received hung well at our church. I had to call to trace my order because it was late in being sent. Customer service rectified the situation immediately. Thanks for a great product and customer service."

2018-07-06

Liar, Liar

"They lie when you order and say it is in stock, then you get a "backordered" status. After repeated calls and e-mails, they lie some more and say it is being put away in stock and we will expedite it. More lies and delays and I cancelled the pole. How they stay in business is a mystery wrapped around an enigma. "

Share US Flag Store's store rating