9:00am - 6:00pm Mon - Fri, EST Closed Sat. and Sun.
    (866) 404-4645
    (954) 337-0206
    sales@usbmemorydirect.com
    (954) 707-6767

2016-07-26

Best customer service ever!

"After receiving quotes from several companies I talked to Amanda from USB Memory Direct. It was a no-brainer picking their company. You get your own personal customer service representative!! No more automated systems or having to tell your story over and over if you need to ask somebody a question. Your representative takes care of everything "

2016-07-19

Satisfied!

"We are very satisfied with the quality of the USBs. So far the ones we have used work well. Customer service was fast and very helpful. "

2016-07-14

Amazing experience, highly recommend!

"I am going out of my way to leave a positive review because it was a treat working with these guys (and Lana has been superb). After a tremendous amount of comparison shopping I found that these guys had the best rates. And better yet, their customer service was spectacular. Beyond that, the custom drives I ordered turned out wonderfully. The drives are high quality, never had any issues, and the custom image (an actual picture of a face) look stellar. "

2016-06-24

"Lana Burton was a pleasure to work with consistent and thorough."

2016-06-22

Consistent Top Quality Products & Customer Service

"I regularly place orders for USB drives for my department at work through USB Memory Direct, and I am always happy with my experience. The customer service is excellent, the orders are completed in a timely manner and they always have competitive pricing. The USB drives are printed with bright colors and accurate design. I like that the account reps follow through with every step in the ordering process, always keeping me informed about what they product will look like, when it is shipped and when it has arrived. They don't miss a thing! I work with Lana, and she is always so helpful and prompt. Keep up the great work!"

2016-06-21

Quick, reliable customer service and wonderful product!

"When I looked into purchasing some wooden flash drives from USB Memory Direct, I wasn't only blown away by their fast customer service, but their prices were fantastic and more reasonable than any other place I looked into. They sent proofs with my company logo on the flash drive to me as well and all of this took place within the hour I first inquired via their website. Super fast! Especially since it's wedding season and we really needed to replenish our flash drives for our clients! :) They shipped them out the next day once we ordered and we received them within 1 week! I would highly recommend their services and we will definitely be purchasing from them again in the future! "

2016-06-17

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I had a great experience dealing with USB Memory Direct, Lana was great, she is very knowledgeable and worked with me when I changed colors a few times. I received our flash drives and they match the proof exactly and were delivered on time. I am extremely satisfied with USB Memory Direct and will order from them in the future."

2016-06-08

Awesome Service, Awesome Product

"Amanda from USB direct was polite, helpful, and extremely attentive. The ordering process, submitting our designs, and setting up payment and delivery was organized and effortless. I'll definitely be using this company again. Thanks USB Memory Direct!"

2016-05-26

Nice work & fast

"Everything looks great, fast turnaround & very professional custom service."

2016-04-14

Highly recommend USB Memory Direct

"The product, price, and service we received by USB Memory Direct was fantastic. Uploading our logo was so easy! Also, Lana was very helpful with the entire process! I would highly recommend USB Memory Direct!"

2016-04-06

LOVE these custom drives!

"I used USB Memory Direct before for custom engraved wooden drives and they were wonderful to work with. I knew when it was time to get new drives for my rebrand that there was no one else I'd like to work with. This time we did custom molded drives and they're even more awesome in person than I expected! They were wonderful with the tweaks and changes I requested and very easy to work with. Highly recommended!"

2016-03-18

Easy, Fast, Responsive!

"It was my first time working with USB Memory Direct and Katrina was super helpful and incredibly responsive. We had a quick turnaround and she was able to work with me to ensure we got the flash drives to arrive in time.

The flash drives look great and we will be using them again for future orders!

2016-03-14

Best Experience

"I shop online weekly, and have never found better customer service like USB Memory Direct! Their team is exceptional! I was a little skeptical because of their industry... I wasn't too sure if the end product was going to be as advertised, but it was better!

Highly Recommended!

My product was a USB Credit Card-Style Drive.

2016-03-03

Exactly As Ordered

"The entire process was easy and efficient. The product as described was exactly what I received. The color was spot on. I would highly recommend using USB Memory Direct!"

2016-03-02

Rockstar Customer Service

"I was in need of a rush order and the account manager handling the order went above and beyond to ensure that our order was processed quickly and accurately. The product was delivered on the guaranteed delivery date with no issues. I highly recommend USB Memory Direct"

Share USB Memory Direct's store rating