Product & services pricing 0.71/10
Customer service: 0.63/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.05/10
2018-09-18

Bye Bye UPS delivery person

"UPS was scheduled to make a delivery of an important piece of equipment to my home office. As per the tracking number, the delivery would be made by 10:15AM. The day before on the UPS customer site I created an electronic signature, and to double check, spoke to a customer representative. I was told that because I requested an electronic delivery signature, that the equipment would be left without need of my physical signature. This morning I found a note taped to my door that the delivery could not be made as I was not available to sign. The fact is that no one rang my bell and waited for me to answer the door! I immediately contacted UPS and a different representative said that what the rep told me yesterday was not true; that I did need to sign; the rep also told me that the delivery person is NOT REQUIRED to wait for me to answer the door NOR TO RETURN TO MY OFFICE! I explained that this was important and I could not do my job today without it, but received the usual non-caring response that the delivery would be 'attempted' again tomorrow, or I could travel 40 miles after 7:00PM to pick the equipment up myself which still left me with UPS holding my equipment for another day. So I lost a day's work thanks to UPS. Unfortunately for me, I had no choice in the delivery option as the company automatically uses this useless United Parcel Service, which is no service at all."

2018-09-14

Non-stop lies

"They continuously lie and subvert when you have honest concerns. I am the only shipping clerk at my company. All shipments go through me. A driver did not arrive as scheduled. I called the Preffered line and was told he still hadn’t come by. I call again a half hour later and was told he was on the way. Latest pick up time comes and I call again. The rep tells me the driver was there 2 hours ago and got a box at the dock. That DID NOT happen as it is my job to hand off to UPS. So I was lied to on 3 phone calls when all I wanted was my shipments collected. This is only one of way too many issues with shipping UPS."

2018-09-11

If I could give zero stars I would

" I had a package out for delivery today the driver knocks on my door only once and must have run I got to the door in less than two minutes and he was long gone and it wasn't the first time this has happened how about giving people time to get to the door I could understand him leaving if he would have knocked 3 or 4 times and I still didn't answer but only one knock and I answer within a couple of minutes and he's no where in site is absolutely unacceptable I spent the next 3 hours calling every hour on the hour trying to get my package delivered today last call 2 hours ago was told a supervisor would call me back within an hour which never happened then i asked to be transferref to the survey that the recording said i could take at the end of the call, girl didn't even know what a survey was, I highly recommend using any carrier other than ups"

2018-09-07

THEY ARE THE WORST

"This is not the first time, I have problems with this terrible company called UPS! They never deliver anything on time! Even when you pay extra to get an item delivered to you the next day, they won't. My package was supposed to be delivered on Friday, as a result got it on Monday. Don't use them if you want to get your item fast. About a year ago, they delivered my item to a different house, and I never saw it, had to ask for a refund"

2018-09-04

Not delivered on time

"I paid for this packti be delivered in e days. Its day 5 and still not delivered. I called to inquire and was told it would be delivered tomorrow. I asked to speak to a manager and I was hung up on without even speaking to anyone. Not a professional way to handle this problem. I'll be encouraging my friends and family not to use UPS and I will not he a returning customer. I feel very unsatisfied by these people business practice."

2018-08-28

Worst shipping company

"EVERY time I use UPS it’s late. Never (not once) has it been on time, their “tracking service” is a joke. Once the package is late they’ll send you a notification stating it’ll be late. Don’t waste your money paying for expedited shipping. "

2018-08-04

Where's my package?

"Multiple deliveries late or lost. When communicating with their customer service they had no idea where my package was. No explanations, no solutions, no help. Why would ANYONE do business with any company that uses UPS to deliver their product!? You spend your hard earned money with them and not receive your product. No excuse, its poor business!"

2018-08-02

Lost Expensive Package. No Accountability.

"My camera package was shipped from Ohio to LA using UPS. UPS lost the package valued at $2600. I sat in their customer center for two hours while they looked for the package. While they looked they offered me very few updates. Finally, one of the employees returned, shrugged and informed me the package was missing. I remained calm and asked to talk to management. They were unable to find the package after further exploration and nobody was willing to take accountability for the failure. They took my number and urged me not to continue waiting, promising a call with updates. I have yet to receive any updates. Please, please, if you have the option to use another service, do it. I have barely begun the process for redeeming the insurance I took out on the shipment and it will likely take me hours and hours of effort and months before I see any compensation for the package if I ever do. In the meantime, I am without my camera and cannot use it for work purposes. Truly a horrifying experience that can easily be avoided by using another service."

2018-07-11

Made it so Easy

"I dreaded having to return my att and direct TV equipment. Ashley at the Bexley store made it so easy for me. It was truly a good experience. They even packed the equipment for me. Thank you Ashley."

2018-07-07

Misinformation about delivery

"My package was scheduled for delivery between 1:45 and 5:45 on Fri 7/6

Fri 7/6: I received a notification at 11:17am that a delivery attempt was made but could not leave the package without signature. This is untrue, because I was home all the time. There was no notice left on my door. Plus, the scheduled time was the afternoon not the morning.

Fri 7/6: I had to make a number of phone calls and took time off of my work to try to understand what happened. After talking to a number of people it turned out that the package was loaded on the wrong truck and delivery was not possible on 7/6. They admitted that no delivery attempt was made.

Fri 7/6: I was assured by more than one representative that a delivery was scheduled for 7/7.

Sat 7/7: I called today to inquire about the status of my package, and was told by a UPS representative and a UPS manager that there was no delivery because the center is actually "closed".

Totally unacceptable and quite irritating!

From now on, I personally will never do business with UPS and will refuse to do business with anyone who ships through UPS.

2018-07-06

Worst delivery time

"Horrible website doesn't tell you of the delivery, customer service very rude,no help at all"

2018-07-06

UPS AWFUL SERVICE LOST PACKAGE

"I contacted UPS to ask about the status of my package and was told they cannot locate the item at all. The last scan showed an arrival at Chelmsford, MA location as ARRIVAL and hasnt updated since. I called the location direct and they said I couldnt pick the package up at the location as it was coming of in pallets (yesterday), but that it is still scheduled to be delivered today. He made no note that the package is showing as potentially lost and that he couldnt do a single thing for me. I patiently waited for an update on the item as it still shows as IN TRANSIT and being DELIVERED TODAY between 12-4pm. No updates have happened since then. I know USPS can contact the driver directly and verify that the package is on board and out for delivery. After speaking with three different reps and a supervisor I was told that I have to contact my shipper and have them start a trace on the package and they will open an investigation on the unit but ONLY AFTER 8PM when the package is supposed to be delivered. The rep and her supervisor both said they lost the package and can't locate it and ALSO CANNOT CONTACT THE DRIVER UNTIL AFTER 8PM tonight. WHAT!? You can't have dispatch reach out to verify if it is on board the truck and just not scanned in? The investigation itself will take up to 8 business days. This is a terrible system and based off this poor experience I will never use this company again.

2018-06-22

Absolutely horrible shipping option

"Absolutely horrible shipping, takes forever for the delivery AND almost get delayed EVERY single damn time I use ups as shipping option, DO NOT use their shipping service if you have other options"

2018-06-22

Lied about Delivery

"Don't use UPS! Today I waited for a package all day because it needed a signature. At 6pm, I got an email telling me that I wasn't home and so they couldn't deliver it. I was home all day. The driver lied. No notice was left. I called customer service and got a lot of apologies.
STAY AWAY FROM UPS!

2018-06-18

Customer Consideration Awful!!!

"I ordered 2 packages from Amazon which were shipped overnight via ups, and this was AFTER UPS refused to deliver to my PO box which is a SECURE under lock and key facility! Had to have it delivered to a friend’s apartment. Had to overnight it because of the issues surrounding the PO box, which amazon couldn’t figure out because I was not receiving anything hazardous etc. but that’s a whole other story. After paying overnight shipping, I received a text message 2 days later (yes fornover night shipping) that the package couldn’t be delivered because it was signature required!! So, I called amazon and Amazon said that there were no such requirements on the package. She called UPS and told them to remove whatever signature restrictions were on the package since it was shipped my a friend who is a soldier and works during normal business hours. All good right??? Nope!!!! Next day, text message, delivery attempt, signature required!!!! Called amazon, amazon connected to UPS who connected with the actual driver!!!! Driver was uncomfortable leaving the package!!!!! Who the bleep gave the driver permission to think??!!!! Follow directions!!!! So, because of delay after delay my friend whose house we were shipping to had to fly away for 3 weeks on leave..... so I ask UPS if I can just pick the package up at their center....solved??? Nope!!!!! Because I had to send it in my friends name I the actual purchaser couldn’t pick up the product.....even though it was THEIR fault that I didn’t already have my package in the first place! Literally the WORST shipping company ever!!!!"

Share UPS / United Parcel Service of America's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!