Stores > UPS / United Parcel Service of America

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.46/10 0.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.40/10 0.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.74/10 0.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review UPS / United Parcel Service of America by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

I am very impressed with UPS custom care service

"I made a mistake with the address on my parcel, so you couldn't deliver it on time, I needed the package urgently. I called Customer service and they went out of their way to call in the correct address and yes you got me by package on time, all was done in the space of a few hours. I really appreciate it!"

2018-01-16

Worst service in Germany

"UPS was no able to reach me at home. No problem, I went to UPS account and changed the delivery address to one of UPS Access Points. Surprisingly, after two days I got an update, that the package was returned to the seller.

The seller sent the item again. But even the second try was stress. I was anxious this time, so I have called to the UPS customer center to agree on the delivery time. They said, the item will be delivered between 13:00 and 16:00. But in reality, they brought it at 12:00. Only accidentally I was at home...

Stress experience

2018-01-12

WORST COMPANY IN THE USA1

"LOST MY PACKAGE, WAS LIED TO THREE TIMES!"

2018-01-12

UPS LOST 40LB PACKAGE IN PNE DAY IN 30 MIN DISTANCE!!!!!!!

"What happened is we've shipped two large boxes as one package (total 80lb), they were wrapped with a thick box binder. It was shipped to City of Industry, CA, just 30 min away from our Pico Rivera, CA warehouse. We've requested online a return back to our warehouse. They delivered it just now. However, only one box came in!!!!!!!! Someone at UPS (maybe a driver, zip code 90660) decided to cut the wrapping zipper and deliver only on box. And keep the other one!!!!!!! UPS doesn't not only appreciate their customer, and their money, but also steals from them!!!!!!!! Where is the 40lb package now?????Who kept it? How it's possible to lose it in a such a short time and in 30 min distance?????????
UPS CEO and entire management should be fired!!!!

The worst experience

"The worst experience ever!

I wanted make a return of net-a-porter.com item and waited courier 4 times - 4 whole days!

I called UPS every day in the morning to ask for pickup from my address
Later every day in the evening to request another pickup and ask why driver wasn't there.
Every evening call center operator answer that California local UPS will call me back.
Well they called back me once after 3rd such try (!).
Every operator checked my name, phone number and address and each time the address was wrong, so 8 times I asked to change my address to correct one, and they all assured me that address is saved and now correct.

But the dummest was the last evening call after noone appeared again. Call center operator assured me that courier picked up my item successfully this day and that was a surprise!!!

W..F???!!! Are you serious?! so I asked to speak to a manager about this situation. Waited for 20 minutes on the line and nobody answered and they hang up! UPS you have completely broken pickup system. Is this that simple? Save correct address, find apartment in the building, pick the package. Before that I thought that what post work is look like during pick up. Never been so wrong!!!

Result 6 days of waiting, made 11 calls, no pickup.

2018-01-10

Worst company in the world

"Absolute pigs, liars and theives. I had a parcel that should have been delivered. Driver lied and said it was left at my door, when I was in ALL day.. Now no one can find my parcel?!"

2018-01-10

UPS HORRIBLE SERVICE ALL AROUND!!!

"I had prescription medication shipped for NEXT DAY delivery to be received on Thursday, January 4th. I did not receive the package until Monday, January 8th. We had snow on the 4th, but less than 3 inches but I give the benefit of the doubt on that day, however, I have received all packages and mail from the USPS and Fed Ex and other delivery services EXCEPT UPS.

This package was VERY IMPORTANT and MUCH NEEDED MEDICATION for a sick cat that suffers from SEVERE ASTHMA. If my cat doesn't get this medication, she could have an asthma attack and end up in the COSTLY VET EMERGENCY HOSPITAL.

I called the UPS automated system after I sat around ALL DAY for this package on Saturday, January 6th and the recording said "the package has been rescheduled by the RECEIVER for a more convenient day" RECEIVER???? That would be me and NO, I DID NOT REQUEST THIS CHANGE!!! I NEEDED THIS MEDICATION ON THURSDAY. WHY WAS MY PACKAGE NOT DELIVERED??? My cat was completely out of her medication at this point.

I spoke with a live agent on Saturday who could not give me a reason why my package was not delivered on Saturday. The weather has been fine, snow wise since Thursday evening. All side streets were cleared by Friday, all main streets were cleared the day of the snow and ALL major highways in the area had no reports of being impassable. So, again why was my package NOT DELIVERED BY SATURDAY????

I emailed UPS all of the above to voice my complaint and got back this rude response with not even a simple "I APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE":

"Thank you for your response. I understand your frustration regarding this delivery. I definitely understand that current weather was not an issue then.

Because our UPS Customer Center in Maryland was dealing with a backlog created by this recent weather conditions our drivers had to complete previously delayed deliveries. Nevertheless, our records show that your package was delivered on 01/08/18.

I can certainly understand how important it was for you to receive the package on time.

Sincerely,

Claudia B.
UPS Customer Support"

So, they ADMIT that the weather was not the cause of my delay but I'm sorry, UPS' backlog of packages is not my problem! I PAID FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, I SHOULD RECEIVE NEXT DAY OR MY SHIPPING COSTS SHOULD BE REFUNDED!!! At the very least, my package should have been delivered by FRIDAY, January 5th! Oh, the icing on the cake is, I asked the agent I spoke with on Saturday if I could pick up the package and was told, yes but I wouldn't be able to do that until the following TUESDAY because their customer service center is only open from Tues - Thurs. So, it was a no-win situation.

UPS IS THE WORST!!! STAY FAR AWAY

2018-01-09

DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS!!!!

"On November 11th 2017 I made a order for 2 day air shipping of my suitcase from a friends house in Connecticut. It was picked up and meant to arrive in Los Angeles on November 14th. It did not. As I had explained to the UPS representative I was leaving USA permanently from Los Angeles on November 16th and needed my bag by then so I could take it on the plane with for free as part of my luggage allowance so it was really important it got to me on time. Due to other circumstances I was unable to retrieve it from Connecticut earlier. It did not arrive on November 14th and it did not arrive before my flight on November 16th.

The suitcase finally arrived a month later than it was meant to.

Now I am faced with the problem of how to get my suitcase to Melbourne, AND UPS is still trying to charge me for 2 day shipping!

ALSO, their failure to deliver the suitcase to me on the arranged date cost me $500 - in the suitcase fire wands that I needed for a performance I was booked for. Without the mentioned items I was unable to do the performance and missed out on the $500 that I would have been paid.

I have reached out to UPS customer service with no solution to these issues.

2018-01-08

What are you doing?

"Miscommunication. Delivery disarray. You keep your clients guessing when and where they'll have to be at home/pick up their package. You're a delivery service, not a cable company in which I have to take off work to wait for my package between the hours of 8AM-12PM/12PM-4PM and so forth. Absolutely terrible. "

2017-12-29

Worthless

"I had a confusing experience that they made a ROYAL PAIN! I had a return and a label printed from the FedEx website. It said usps/smart post but nothing about UPS. So after I dropped it off, at the local non-branded mail store, I saw it had a UPS tracking number. I called the store and they were confused as well. They said they would need to see the label (again). So, I looked up the tracking number on their website. NOWHERE did it have the destination address!

I called UPS (BIG MISTAKE). Course it gives you a menu and I said tracking and said the number then it gave me the same info that was on the site. I said operator, then it tried to continue tell me useless info... but eventually said "hold on let me get you to an operator" then again it asked me WHY I WAS CALLING... I just started hitting 0 then it actually did ring an operator. I started trying to explain but she started in on we don't deal with usps ... I raised my voice and said just look up the tracking number cutting her scripted confab off. She did but then started in on the dropoff time and reading back everything that I already read on the site. I cut her off again and just said where is the destination location. She finally gave me the info I was looking for

HORRIBLE PHONE SYSTEM, WEB SITE LACKING, OPERATORS WHO READ rather than LISTEN!!!!!

2017-12-21

UPS - or UP-MESS

"This is the sorriest group of unattached service I have seen since DHL. There is a complete lack of ownership and accountability with your Atlanta center. Packages are always “Miss Origin” and of late “Due to operating conditions”. You never have any form of Management available and no one has a number for a “Real” supervisor.

Warren Buffett- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.”

Thank you UPS for ruining my Reputation this Christmas. Mulitie times

2017-12-20

DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR ITEMS

"WILL CHANGE FROM (OUT FOR DELIVERY) TO (DELIVERED TO FRONT DOOR) ALL WHILE WE WAIT BY FRONT DOOR. THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY HAVE YOU CHECKED AROUND YOUR HOME OR CHECKED WITH OTHER PEOPLE AT HOME WHILE THEY JUST PASS ME TO DEAL WITH SENDER FOR REPLACEMENT. THIS HAPPENED TWO DAYS IN A ROW. UPS AND ITS ROUND ROCK TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER IS A BIG SCREW UP. STAY AWAY!! "

2017-12-18

Wores liars than politicians!

"Had my package for 21 days. Claims it is at the destination in Jacksonville Florida and "out for delivery" 2 weeks ago. Initiated a lost package inquiry, then cancelled it 2 days ago citing insufficient product description. Neve rwill use UPS again. FEDEx or USPS only."

2017-12-16

Do NOT trust UPS Pack and Ship Guarantee!

"A treasured piece of art that was shipped via the UPS Pack and Ship guarantee arrived broken. UPS did pay for repairs - after many months- but never reimbursed me for the decrease in value of the piece once repaired. They required me to get an expert appraisal as part of my claim, which irrefutably proved the value had been negatively affected by the damage due to UPS packing negligence, but offered me no compensation. I'm mad and heartbroken and a very dissatisfied customer, I will never use UPS again !"

2017-12-14

Late delivery again

"I'm working with this one shipper that used to always mail the packages to me using Fedex. Let me tell you I have never ever had issues with lost or late package delivery. I took it for granted. Then the shipper changed their carrier to UPS (I don't know why exactly) and the packages started being delayed constantly. I felt the tremendous difference in quality right away. UPS ****, period! I'm also an active seller and let me tell you that my customers also experience delays when I would send UPS. I mean, it's not just a one, two, three times deal, it's a constant pattern. UPS is very bad nowadays!"

Share UPS / United Parcel Service of America's store rating

UPS / United Parcel Service of America is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

UPS / United Parcel Service of America is not a merchant member
UPS / United Parcel Service of America does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!