Stores > Tyentusa.com
  • Tyentusa.com Tyentusa.com Elite Status
      137 Hurfville Crosskeys Road
      Sewell, NJ US
      9am to 7pm EST (Monday through Friday)
      855-893-6887

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review Tyentusa.com by clicking a star below.

2018-01-01

Pricey shipping slow

"Shipping expensive and super slow. Ordered before Christmas and it's past new years. Still no filters."

BharatJoshi's Avatar

2017-12-30

DISAPPOINTED, first bad experience.....................But

"No Manual in package or online. Was promised that this will make alkaline water, main reason I bought it,and now they says it do not change PH, water leaks on Three different brand bottle, I think it is not connection, but filter................Let us see if they take it back, can not use if not alkaline water.

As always, the customer care did great job, and refunded money and gave me option to keep item if I like, free. Way beyond by expectation. I am very happy. I am with this company from 2007, ten years, and have always a great experience. Thank you customer care...........
Bharat

2017-12-28

Clean water is not just a good idea..

"I've researched many water filter companies and this one seems to be the best and I've been a customer of theirs for over 5 years. I have their counter top alkaline filter and I use their portable alkaline filter every time I travel. Recently I purchased their shower head filter as well. I've had my water quality tested without and with the filter, and I'm extremely satisfied with the water test reports of the quality using the filter. I've also interacted with their customer service dept. several times and each time it was a pleasant interaction."

2017-12-27

Outstanding customer Service.

"On my first order I had a problem. After talking to customer service, my problem was resolved and I was very satisfied with the way it was handled."

2017-12-26

Shipping and handling

"I recently ordered a blender from Tyent at a great price and is the top rated blender on the market. Due to high demand, my blender had to be placed on back order, but I’m confident that I will be very pleased with the unit when it arrives.

I originally objected to the shipping cost I was charged and Tyent, consistent with all my dealings with them, has overcome my objections quickly and efficiently. I can honestly say that Tyent is a superior company which takes its customer relations seriously to ensure satisfaction with each order and I can recommend them wholeheartedly with no reservations.

Thanks to all the folks at Tyent for a job well done.

2017-12-25

Vacuum Juicer has not arrived??

"Still processing the Vacuum Juicer ordered 12/15"

2017-12-19

Expensive, but necessary.

"The equipment is great. The filters are a little bit expensive. I use 2 sets a year for the last 7 years. "

2017-12-18

The Best

" I have been using ionize water for about 8 years with various ionizing machines and in my opinion tyent is the best."

2017-12-18

Tyent products are healthy

"I've purchased a lot from Tyent. The products have never disappointed me. I know I'm healthier today than I was two years ago. My thyroid ultrasound that I have every year was much better. My doctor asked me what I was doing because it was the first year the nodules reduced in size. I told her about the ph balanced, restructured water and that it was the only thing I was doing different. She said keep it up! :) The customer service is outstanding!!! "

2017-12-13

Water filter

"We never got a call back regarding on our water system that we purchased. We would like a call back to resolve the issue with the filter."

2017-12-11

Quality, service,and rapid response time = value.

"Tyent is all about quality and performance wrapped with excellent service. I've not had a single negative experience with Tyent since being introduced to them about 3 years now. "

2017-11-26

Found

"I found what I wanted and more is was exciting to learn more about Tyentusa."

2017-11-17

Water ionizer

"Fast service."

2017-11-16

Great no judgment customer service!

"I ordered the wrong filter for my system, when I called in, the rep looked up my account, saw which system I had, confirmed which one I ordered, and immediately reordered the correct one, with a lable to return the other in the same box. No questions asked!"

2017-11-16

Phenomal service and response time.

"Bryan Minnix was exceptional with his skill, service and patience in dealing with my machine challenges. He is to be greatly praised and rewarded for his knowledgable care in handling customer service issues.
He is a TRUE asset to Tyent.

Share Tyentusa.com's store rating

Tyentusa.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tyentusa.com is a merchant member
Tyentusa.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.