320 reviews
    137 Hurfville Crosskeys Road
    Sewell, NJ US
    9am to 7pm EST (Monday through Friday)
    855-893-6887

Customer service: 8.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.29/10
2018-04-11

how long

"It sure takes a long time to process orders and get them shipped. It is going to be 2 weeks from order to process and ship. Really?"

2018-04-09

Filters

"We bought 2 sets of filters. The first set worked perfectly the second immediately told us to change the filters even after we had just done so. Now we've ordered 2 more sets. We are curious if these filters are recycled. They shouldn't need immediate changing after installation and that's what happened."

2018-04-07

Unmatched Exceptional Best of the Best Companies in the world!

"Tyent USA is a very loving, caring family that truly wants the best for you in health, wealth, and wisdom in life. All the way from Mr. Joe Boccuti, President & CEO to Ms. Michelle to Ms. Lori to Mr. Matthew to Mr. AJ to Ms. Debbie to the entire team of Tyent USA, Thank you! The treasured memories of great spirited encouraging and inspiring motivational knowledgeable conversations I personally experienced at Tyent are forever longlasting, definitely a consistent reflection of the lifetime warranty of the best Tyent water Ionizer. With Tyent USA you always feel loved, welcomed, and honored at all times! So touched by the open culture of a renewed mindset at Tyent, so loving, generous, and abundantly encouraging indeed. At Tyent, it is not business as usual, it is a hydrating experience filled with enriching life antioxidants. My first encounter with Tyent goes back nine months ago when I first just called to inquire about the unsurpassed Tyent quality I heard about in the industry of water ionization. Today, after nine months, as now a Customer, Owner of an MMP- 9090 Turbo, a Tyent Water Ionizer, and now an Authorized Dealer, I firsthand publicly confess with confidence that I have the best highest quality performing water ionizer from Tyent. I am so thankful, so grateful to have cross-pathed a turning business point in life with Tyent. Yes, I am enjoying the benefits of a second to none Tyent Water Ionizer's performance, easy to use, and quality systems of the Tyent culture of excellence. Thank you Tyent! So proud of you! After drinking the amazing refreshing antioxidant, hydrating Tyent ionized water packed with abundant calcium and natural mineral supplements, plus added benefits of cooking, cleaning produce, and treatments, things that I don't get with bottled water or tap water, I can confidently ask everyone: Did you get your free Water Report? www.healthwater.mytyent.com"

2018-04-07

Very happy with the service.

"Very happy with the service."

2018-04-05

TyentUSA Alkaline Water Filters Are Awesome

"Have our M7070 Turbo over 6 years, Awesome, Refreshing Drinking water, all purpose cleaning water choices. Just hope TyentUSA can find a different shipper to Hawaii. Would have been 5 Stars But UPS rates doubled since last year, shipping cost is half of what the cost of filter set is, Auwe..."

2018-04-01

Quality service!

"I was able to find what I needed. The chat window helped me get the information I needed. Ordering was easy. I have set up my Tyent water unit today and am enjoying ionized, alkaline water. I am on an excellent well and it is amazing how much better the well water tastes. We both noticed it right away."

2018-03-20

Replacement filters

"No problem with the order, fast delivery. Thank you!"

2018-03-19

"THAT WAS FAST"

"The last delivery I received was the fastest I have experience."

2018-03-15

Always great service over the past several years

"Great customer service by phone and by the website no issues "

2018-01-01

Pricey shipping slow

"Shipping expensive and super slow. Ordered before Christmas and it's past new years. Still no filters."

2017-12-30

DISAPPOINTED, first bad experience.....................But

"No Manual in package or online. Was promised that this will make alkaline water, main reason I bought it,and now they says it do not change PH, water leaks on Three different brand bottle, I think it is not connection, but filter................Let us see if they take it back, can not use if not alkaline water.

As always, the customer care did great job, and refunded money and gave me option to keep item if I like, free. Way beyond by expectation. I am very happy. I am with this company from 2007, ten years, and have always a great experience. Thank you customer care...........
Bharat

2017-12-28

Clean water is not just a good idea..

"I've researched many water filter companies and this one seems to be the best and I've been a customer of theirs for over 5 years. I have their counter top alkaline filter and I use their portable alkaline filter every time I travel. Recently I purchased their shower head filter as well. I've had my water quality tested without and with the filter, and I'm extremely satisfied with the water test reports of the quality using the filter. I've also interacted with their customer service dept. several times and each time it was a pleasant interaction."

2017-12-27

Outstanding customer Service.

"On my first order I had a problem. After talking to customer service, my problem was resolved and I was very satisfied with the way it was handled."

2017-12-26

Shipping and handling

"I recently ordered a blender from Tyent at a great price and is the top rated blender on the market. Due to high demand, my blender had to be placed on back order, but I’m confident that I will be very pleased with the unit when it arrives.

I originally objected to the shipping cost I was charged and Tyent, consistent with all my dealings with them, has overcome my objections quickly and efficiently. I can honestly say that Tyent is a superior company which takes its customer relations seriously to ensure satisfaction with each order and I can recommend them wholeheartedly with no reservations.

Thanks to all the folks at Tyent for a job well done.

2017-12-25

Vacuum Juicer has not arrived??

"Still processing the Vacuum Juicer ordered 12/15"

Share Tyentusa.com's store rating

Tyentusa.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tyentusa.com is a merchant member
Tyentusa.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.