tyentusa.com
327 reviews
    137 Hurfville Crosskeys Road
    Sewell, NJ US
    9am to 7pm EST (Monday through Friday)
    855-893-6887

Customer service: 8.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-16

Good follow up from Tyent

"There were some problems getting my order shipped out. Tyent followed up and made sure the problems were addressed. Thank you to Tyent for being conscientious to your customers needs and concerns. "

2018-06-22

Love my filter

"I’ve had my filter for 2 years now and know when I don’t drink my filtered water! These internal filters last much longer than the machine says! We kept testing the water and it was still at the appropriate levels months after we were “told” to replace the filters. Very very happy with our Tyent unit. Best investment ever!!!"

2018-06-07

Filter Exchange

"I erroneous ordered the wrong filters for my ionizer. Customer Service had the correct filters delivered to me within two days, along with a prepaid label to ship the wrong filters back to them. There were no charges to me, and my mistake cost me nothing."

2018-06-06

Outstanding service

"I had a problem that was dealt with extremely professionally and quickly. So pleased to have chosen Tyent to supply our products at home. Outstanding."

2018-06-04

Filter Re-order

"Always a good experience with Tyentusa and regarding technical issues, Jim is the best person to talk to. Thanx!"

2018-05-04

Filter Review

"No trouble ordering. I received the package much sooner than the last order. Thank you! "

2018-05-01

"Quick and very helpful and all resolved. Very grateful."

2018-04-11

how long

"It sure takes a long time to process orders and get them shipped. It is going to be 2 weeks from order to process and ship. Really?"

2018-04-09

Filters

"We bought 2 sets of filters. The first set worked perfectly the second immediately told us to change the filters even after we had just done so. Now we've ordered 2 more sets. We are curious if these filters are recycled. They shouldn't need immediate changing after installation and that's what happened."

2018-04-07

Unmatched Exceptional Best of the Best Companies in the world!

"Tyent USA is a very loving, caring family that truly wants the best for you in health, wealth, and wisdom in life. All the way from Mr. Joe Boccuti, President & CEO to Ms. Michelle to Ms. Lori to Mr. Matthew to Mr. AJ to Ms. Debbie to the entire team of Tyent USA, Thank you! The treasured memories of great spirited encouraging and inspiring motivational knowledgeable conversations I personally experienced at Tyent are forever longlasting, definitely a consistent reflection of the lifetime warranty of the best Tyent water Ionizer. With Tyent USA you always feel loved, welcomed, and honored at all times! So touched by the open culture of a renewed mindset at Tyent, so loving, generous, and abundantly encouraging indeed. At Tyent, it is not business as usual, it is a hydrating experience filled with enriching life antioxidants. My first encounter with Tyent goes back nine months ago when I first just called to inquire about the unsurpassed Tyent quality I heard about in the industry of water ionization. Today, after nine months, as now a Customer, Owner of an MMP- 9090 Turbo, a Tyent Water Ionizer, and now an Authorized Dealer, I firsthand publicly confess with confidence that I have the best highest quality performing water ionizer from Tyent. I am so thankful, so grateful to have cross-pathed a turning business point in life with Tyent. Yes, I am enjoying the benefits of a second to none Tyent Water Ionizer's performance, easy to use, and quality systems of the Tyent culture of excellence. Thank you Tyent! So proud of you! After drinking the amazing refreshing antioxidant, hydrating Tyent ionized water packed with abundant calcium and natural mineral supplements, plus added benefits of cooking, cleaning produce, and treatments, things that I don't get with bottled water or tap water, I can confidently ask everyone: Did you get your free Water Report? www.healthwater.mytyent.com"

2018-04-07

Very happy with the service.

"Very happy with the service."

2018-04-05

TyentUSA Alkaline Water Filters Are Awesome

"Have our M7070 Turbo over 6 years, Awesome, Refreshing Drinking water, all purpose cleaning water choices. Just hope TyentUSA can find a different shipper to Hawaii. Would have been 5 Stars But UPS rates doubled since last year, shipping cost is half of what the cost of filter set is, Auwe..."

2018-04-01

Quality service!

"I was able to find what I needed. The chat window helped me get the information I needed. Ordering was easy. I have set up my Tyent water unit today and am enjoying ionized, alkaline water. I am on an excellent well and it is amazing how much better the well water tastes. We both noticed it right away."

2018-03-20

Replacement filters

"No problem with the order, fast delivery. Thank you!"

2018-03-19

"THAT WAS FAST"

"The last delivery I received was the fastest I have experience."

Share Tyentusa.com's store rating

Tyentusa.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Tyentusa.com is a merchant member
Tyentusa.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.