Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2012-03-31

"Very thanks for my sansui needle and your best service. Im from Brazil and was very well attended. Thanks."

2012-03-29

"Thanks a lot,i got today everything that i've ordered,they came fast and most important safe,great job,take care!!!"

2012-03-05

"I ws desperate to find a needle for my Panasonic turntable built in the 1980's. I searched and found the right needle on TurntableNeedles.com. It was easy to find the needle and they even warned me to watch for whether it was beveled or not and so I got the right one! It was a great price, so I bought two and they were shipped immediately! I am now back to playing my records and love this website!!! I told all my record playing friends about it too!"

2012-02-22

"Great company. They did not list the equipment I needed a belt for, but an email to them, and I had the info I needed to get the belt. Arrived quickly and fit perfectly. Can't ask for better service than that."

2012-02-13

"I love the turntableneedles.com website . It's very user friendly. I was happy to find the belt and stylus for my 1984 Sansui linear tracking turntable .I couldn't even get those parts from a Sansui dealer in 1990 ! I also purchased a drive belt for an old Toshiba 8 track player . Who would have thought such parts existed . I'm very satisfied with the parts , price and fast shippping ( only 9 days to my house in Ontario Canada ).
Thanks again
Rick B.

2012-02-08

"We searched the internet for weeks trying to find the right needle for my girlfriends 1940's magnavox record player/ radio. I stumbled across this website and took my chances. I was 100% satisfied. Shipping was really fast and protected well. Thanks!!"

2012-02-06

"My childhood record player is alive again for my twin 5 year olds! Your web site was easy to navigate and I was able to find the needle replacement I needed! Thanks! "

2012-02-06

"My AT95E Audio-Technica Cartridge arrived within a week, and was easy to install. The sound quality is excellent, and I am pleased with the product."

2012-02-03

"i still waiting my needle from december.26 2011/

it's not good

2012-02-03

"High-quality and fast delivery to Ukraine. Robust packaging. I am very pleased with your purchase and I am sure that I would become a permanent customer."

2012-02-02

"A day after I placed my order I received a phone call from TuntableNeedles.com. Seems They are located in the town where I live. They wanted to know if it would be OK if they delivered my order to my house. Now that's service! I've been enjoying the "Plug-n-Spin" cartridge every since."

2012-01-24

"I want to highly commend Steve W in Support for his help in determining my drive belt for my CD player. I found him to be very helpful and courteous, even to requesting pictures of my CD player to help determine the proper belt. All this over a simple drive belt issue. I highly recommend this company as they seemed very fair and willing to give service over the simplist matter."

2012-01-18

"What a good service. TurntableNeedles.com had what I need for my mother's old RCA console record player. The delivery was spectacular. I ordered it the week before the Christmas holidays, and wasn't sure about delivery. But I got the package way before expected, all the way to North Carolina. Sweet deal. Thanks!!!"

2012-01-15

"Just the right cartridge for my vintage Technics turntable. Shipping was fast, got it in time for Christmas!! Thanks!"

2012-01-14

"Fast service, good packaging and good prices. Recommended."

Share TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics's store rating