Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2013-02-25

"I ordered a pair of belts on February 20th, they arrived today (25th) amazing service considering I am in the U.K. Brilliant service, very highly recommended!!"

2013-02-21

"I bought a belt for my vintage Sanyo turntable. Everything went smoothly with the order and the belt was an adequate replacement in size and function.

Got the belt in less than a week.

2013-02-19

"Hi Guys
My replacement belt for my 70's deck came within DAYS! Amazing. And fits the deck perfectly. Before then, it was no more than shabby junk on the verge of being dumped. After sitting at my desk on the computer one night here in the UK chatting to your shop in the US, I'm now enjoying my old deck again after some 25 years :)
Just luvv the internet.

2013-02-13

"I needed a replacement belt for my Rega P3. They are VERY expensive ($40). So, in doing a lot of searching/research I came upon this site: www.turntableneedles.com. Well, I'm extremely ecstatic about this site. The prices are great and the replacement belt are essentially the same as the original (no difference in size,measurement, or stretch). They packaged the belt in a zip-loc along with an alcohol wipe for the drive path. I'll be purchasing all my future turntable parts from this site in the future (they also have a load of helpful info on their site). The packaged was received within a couple days of ordering which was an added plus. "

2013-02-12

"I have ordered both turntable belts and styluses from TurntableNeedles.com. In both cases the products were delivered promptly, were well packed, and arrived undamaged. I have only good things to say about their service.

The belt worked as advertised.

The replacement stylus (237-DET for my Empire 2000E/III) is a disappointment and does not sound anywhere near as good as the original from 1978 (which still works but is reaching end of life). Sound is flat and muddy with a lack of high-end. Others write as satisfied with the stylus, so YMMV.

I will continue to purchase from this company, as their service is excellent. Consider this a cautionary tale regarding replacing high-quality original parts with what is now available.

2013-02-04

"No problems. I ordered and received a TT belt. It fit and now my TT plays again after 15 years of sleeping. Cool."

2012-12-23

"I was amazed at how fast I received the belt for my open reel tape deck. I was equally amazed and pleased that there is a company that stocks brand new parts to keep the old machine running. Not only that, but shipping was free! This is a company that I will definitely buy from again. Also,their database for parts is very easy to search--well arranged web site."

2012-12-01

"Fantastic service. Fantastic shipping. Fantastic product! Thank you so much! I was so concerned when I broke my record player stylus that a replacement would be hard to find and costly. You relieved my worries, and now I'm listening to my Bing Crosby Christmas record less than a week later! Thank you! :))"

2012-11-15

"Thanks for my turntable re-operatable again. I found my needle and stylus after lets say 10 years. Fast and realible"

2012-11-10

"This is the most awesome store for stereo lovers.
I was always told, YOU WILL NEVER FIND A NEEDLE FOR THAT...
WEll, everyone is coming over to play records tonight!!

2012-11-08

"Désolé pour mon ignorance en langue anglaise qui ne m’empêchera pas de donner mon avis.
Justement, le site est si clair qu'il m'a permis de passer ma commande facilement malgré sa présentation en anglais. Les articles me sont parvenus rapidement. Il se sont avérés conformes et de qualité. Les prix pratiqués sont raisonnables et permettent de restaurer nos chers appareils à moindre coût.
Encore merci pour le service rendu et,... à la prochaine commande!...

2012-10-31

"I got the needle cartridge that I ordered. Wow, that was fast shipping. One thing I didn't realize was that it was going to be new old stock. Very cool. It fits my record player like a glove and sounds great. Thanks much!"

2012-10-16

"TurntableNeedles.com is one of my two "go to" places for all things stereo and vinyl-related. The prices are usually lower than the competition and the service is unbelievable. I once sent them a photo of an oddball cartridge and they sent me back recommendations on the correct stylus in just a few hours. I don't usually spend my precious free time on stuff like this, but I recommend TurntableNeedles.com as a online store that has resurrected the lost art of customer service. "

2012-09-11

"You guys are the best! Sent two photos to you and a description and you directed me to the correct needle! Arrived today and I am so happy it worked out!
Thought I would try to install it myself rather than waiting for hubby to arrive home...and it was perfect. The records sound so good, as well!

Thank you for your quick response to my inquiry, as well as to shipping! Will recommend you to any that need turntable needles....

2012-09-05

"Wow. Provided expert online chat technical support on Sunday afternoon to help me select a turntable belt, shipped within the hour, turntable now works perfectly after lightning-fast delivery. Very impressed!"

Share TurntableNeedles.com / AVCR Electronics's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!