Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-05-21

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WARRANTY

"FIRST TURBO WAS DEFECTIVE BUT THEY QUICKLY SENT AND REPLACEMENT AND HONORED THEIR WARRANTY -- WILL DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN FOR SURE"

2018-05-16

Great purchase

"Bought a rebuilt supercharger to replace the one I had that had gone bad. Shipping was quick, price was good, and supercharger has been running with no issues for almost 6 months now."

2017-12-05

Worst place to buy from

"Worst place to buy from. Takes hours to get anyone on the phone. Returns take more than a month. I bought a stock turbo from these guys and had a performance shop install it. The turbo didn't make it 50 miles tell it was screaming from the walls being scraped. So I returned it and got another one. It did the same thing. I spent over 4k in fees to the shop and this **** place didn't reimburse me for wasting my time and money. They are right about there product fitting and that's about it. Save yourself the heart ache and get a used turbo off facebook. That's what I did and I've had no problems. I dont have the invoice number. Not looking through my emails to find it."

2017-07-12

Great Price Till They Have $$$ and NOT in stock

"After receiving a email from this company stating that there is a problem with my order for the 2 turbos I purchased, I preceded to call them after speaking to the bank and the bank saying they got the money. After several calls, a voicemail which they suggested and a returned email which again they suggested on there recording and a total of 4 hours on hold between all the calls I finally got an actual person...YAY. Oh but wait too soon for the YAY. They proceeded to tell me that the purchase was flagged on there end for fraud. I run a business so I can appreciate them looking out for the consumer but here is where things really become aggravating. We clear up the whole fraud thing and they tell me they only have 1 of 2 turbos and it isnt even the turbo that was bad ���. I ask when one would be available the response was "I can send you OEM turbos they are $400 more for each turbo = $800 and an additional $250 core charge for each turbo = $500 for a additional total of $1300 on top of the $1409 they already had ����� The order was cancelled!"

2017-02-08

cons and pros

"After they received the old turbo,they called me and told me that the core was not rebuildable.How do I know that? I am not a mechanic,The people doing the work should know about that sort of thing.Next time I will just buy a used one and have someone else rebuild it."

2017-01-29

Houston Movers Corp

"Houston Movers Center one of the largest moving companies in Houston TX. We start our long road to success since 2008 and now we become a leader in Long and local moving services in Houston.

2016-12-23

Excellent Turbo Parts

"Great customer service and quality turbo products.

Excellent price!

2016-12-06

The customer service level exceeded my expectations

"The customer service rep (Peter) that I talked too was very professional and was able to help me get the correct turbo charger to get my truck back and running, Peter and Victor both had the same ethical customer service level, I thank you guys allot for being so explanatory with all my questions and most importantly how my questions where answered with prompt knowledgeable responses. for sure I will be recommending turbocharger-pros to all my truck owning buddies. Definitely will return to this guys in all my future turbo charger requirements. "

2016-06-13

Turbo Purchase Madness!

"To Whom this May Concern,
Although I haven't received the turbo yet I am going to write a review anyway. First I have been looking for a new turbo for my wife's 2003 6.0 Excursion for a little while now and have been on at least eight other sites. I am sorry that I I did not contact you all earlier. But the long and short of it is this two other companies that are your competition were contacted by me over that last couple of weeks via e-mail. (Contact Us) and I asked a very simple question to both of them, " Are your new Garrett turbos for the 2003 6.0 the upgraded one's where that have updated the ring design to prevent the sticking and hanging up issue that is causing my over boost issue and what sounds like a backfire in the intake manifold. As of this evening I haven't had any kind of a response from either company. Second I have a friend that I race with sons Mustang buddy that is the Ford Master Tech that diagnosed the over boost problem and he was going to install the new turbo for me. But he has been real busy and it has now come down to crunch time for a new turbo to be installed! The Boss has spoken! And I will be installing it at the Automotive College that I taught at for 17 years. So on Friday evening I contacted Diesel Power Products to get some additional information on the turbo replacement correct turbo for the Jan. 2003 6.0 Excursion. Well I am ecstatic that I had your print out along with DPP's this morning. I called your number and Victor answered the call he was extremely knowledgeable about you turbo product and he was honest and verified all of my questions which primarily was your turbo an upgraded unit. Not only did he provide me with the information that I needed he gave me the part number as well! 725390-5006S I told him when I heard back from the other guy I would make a decision and order a new turbo. Well I waited for about 23 minutes and got this gut feeling that I needed to call Victor back and order the Turbo from you all. Well here it is! Thank you Victor your fantastic! TurboChargerPros you are very fortunate you have a Technical/Sales Associate of his caliper. And guess what the other company(DPP) has yet to call me back, boy oh boy am I glad I called you guys because I need this unit by no later than next Monday and Victor stated that it should not be a problem. Thank you again! Rodney S. Oke FYI just about everybody I race with has a turbo in their trucks and you guys are going to be highly recommended by me. Thank you again! And the question below "NO"!

2016-05-26

Super Charged !

"I ordered a supercharger for about 1/2 the cost of my local parts dealer, a little hiccup with the shipping but they corrected it right away and gave me an additional discount. Part was perfect match for my vehicle, very pleased with the outcome."

2016-05-23

All is great

"quick delivery and good product. Will buy again."

2016-05-20

CUSTOMERS BAJA IS FAST AGAIN!

"PERFECT FIT AND FUNCTION
DEFINITELY WILL USE TURBOCHARGER PROS AGAIN

2016-05-12

Nice!

"I ordered a OE turbo at much less than dealer cost. The part arrived in good time, properly packaged, and as described. "

2016-03-04

Good performance

"The over night shipping helped me out a lot "

2015-12-30

"GOOD QUALITY GENUINE VOLVO PART. FAST SERVICE"

Share Turbocharger Pros's store rating

Turbocharger Pros is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Turbocharger Pros is a merchant member
Turbocharger Pros participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.